Lowe's Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lowe's Reviews

01/19/2018
Lowe's Ratings and User Reviews. Lowe's is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 6786 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2018.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. and the 34th largest retailer in the world with more than 660 stores in 40 states.Lowe's caters to the "Do-It-Yourselfer," as well the commercial business customer, stocking more than 40,000 home improvement items ranging from lumber and tools to appliances and fashionable home decor items. Lo... Show More Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. and the 34th largest retailer in the world with more than 660 stores in 40 states.Lowe's caters to the "Do-It-Yourselfer," as well the commercial business customer, stocking more than 40,000 home improvement items ranging from lumber and tools to appliances and fashionable home decor items. Lowe's also has an extensive special order program featuring more than 400,000 items.

Lowe's Rating

More About Lowe's

Recent Reviews for Lowe's

• Jan 18, 2018
    All is well .I like Lowes better than Home Depot.The stores are clean and well organized
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Jan 18, 2018
    This order is large totes - 15 of them - 3 were broken beyond use! I have a second order of 15 coming as well, but it is 1 week late already. I am 60 years old and these large totes were packed 6 to a box - around 70lbs. There were 3 broken totes and 3 broken tops in this 1 order alone. I was given a return label for FEDEX to ship back the damaged product but I would have to drive 30 miles to drop it off and it won't fit in my car! Who knows when I will get my 2nd order and how many will be broken. I need 30 totes! FEDEX sucks - do you get it LOWES!!!
  • Jan 18, 2018
    My online shopping experience was very pleasant and I will probably recommend this site to my friends. I'm sure if I need something in the near future I will look here first. The promise of speedy shipping is a plus. Thank you Lowe's for saving me some time.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Always been buying from lowes. You guys have the best prices. Keep it up
  • Jan 18, 2018
    product not available in store but no mention on product information page stating that fact. only stated the date it would become available
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Lowe"s seems to carry standard products What about older houses or other need for non-standard sizing? Couldn't find or order what we really wanted
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Been doing business for 5 plus years love the products. Easy returns when needed.
    I've purchased at least 30,000 dollars in materials from lowes in 2017
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I wish that when you add an item to your list (by clicking on the heart) on the site it went to the app-quick list not a saved items list. That way before I get to the store I can easily find it on my cell phone and get my shopping done faster.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Price was way too high...
  • Jan 11, 2018
    great co
    Jan 18, 2018
    always a good experience
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Remodeled our kitchen. Chuck in appliances is great! Stove hood dented and I’ll return it soon. Delivery good.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    According to my experience, I would rate service from Lowe's 4 of 5.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    would have liked owners manuals and warranty terms to be available near the purchase page.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Lowe's is the place to go, either online or in person. The only complaint I have is the difficulty I've had obtaining appliance rebates.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Excellent customer service from some guy named "Marty" . Asked him if he was Irish but he said polish. Nice guy ' good reflection on Lowes.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Helpful online chat and item I wanted.
    NA
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Every experience I've had with Lowes has been just great. Everyone that I have worked with at Lowes has been very nice and courteous to me. Keep up the good work, thanks!