LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

05/25/2015
LuckyVitamin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LuckyVitamin.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3122 reviews.

LuckyVitamin.com Rating

More About LuckyVitamin.com

Recent Reviews for LuckyVitamin.com

• May 25, 2015
    This was my first order and I am satisfied.
  • May 25, 2015
    I love Lucky Vitamin. Many products I only buy from them.
  • May 24, 2015
    nice place to shop. Keep good work
  • May 24, 2015
    Great products! Simple, easy, pleasant shopping experience
  • May 24, 2015
    Fast and easy web site Good prices. Love the free shipping
  • May 24, 2015
    They have a great selection, very good prices, and the website is easy to use.
  • May 24, 2015
    I found very good prices on the items that I was looking for, I was not aware of this site until I google the brand that I wanted. I had a very good experience finding everything and more of this brand.
  • May 24, 2015
    Looking forward to additional purcases
  • May 24, 2015
    Shipping cost was one third of the total cost
    great prices!!!!! A+++
  • May 24, 2015
    Reasonable priced items. Allows PayPal.
  • May 24, 2015
    first ever purchase from this vendor but will come back for other items as needed due to free shipping and a lower price on same product I was getting elsewhere
  • May 24, 2015
    Thanks! Easy site to navigate and cheaper prices than most others! be well
  • May 24, 2015
    so far everything has been great
  • May 24, 2015
    I am so frustrated from having to make special trips to different stores to buy specialty items for my diet. I so long as it stays at a fair price to do so, I will continue to use your service. Gluten free Breads are being at most of now so that is easy. My crackers that I buy and have to look all over for is the Glutino Table crackers, and the Vans Cheese crackers.
  • May 24, 2015
    Really pleased with my experience with LuckyVitamin, and I recommend you to my clients.
  • May 24, 2015
    How come you state that shipping is free with the purchase of $49. or greater and I am being charged for shipping?
  • May 16, 2015
    Grateful to have found LuckyVitamin.com and to have it as a resource for my two grown sons, as well. I especially appreciate the automatic shipments which are always right on time and so convenient. Thank you!
    May 24, 2015
    Glad I found it! So easy to order and love the automatic shipments, which are always on time!
  • May 15, 2015
    Great prices on brands I favor! I try to order several items at once to take advantage of their low minimum for free shipping, which makes Lucky an even better deal for savings.
    May 25, 2015
    Great products. Great prices. Would love a reward, tho, for being a loyal customer. For example, the online store I buy my hair products from always includes free samples in my order. Nice!