lucy Reviews

08/26/2014
lucy Ratings and User Reviews. lucy is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 470 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

lucy Rating

More About lucy

Recent Reviews for lucy

• Aug 22, 2014
    I think these clothes are stylish for workout. They run small.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I love Lucy clothing. Everything fits well and lasts a long time. I ONLY wear Lucy yoga pants. Also, they are the only pants, of any kind, I feel confident in buying online.
    i love Lucy!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    My first Lucy product was from a Sports store, and I was impressed with the fit and quality. I like the online Lucy store because of the variety of products, and the simplicity of the ordering process. Recently, I recommended the site to a friend, who was also impressed with the online catalog.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I had a pair of asphalt L short everyday pants in my cart and when I checked out they needed me to remove them. I called 3 stores and finally found them. I will have to drive to the store tomorrow to get them. I also was not able to use a pants discount code on my purchase of everyday capri pants. That was a bummer.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Their clothing is very durable and has a flattering cut.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    So far, your products are better than Lululemon.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love the product. Website was a bit difficult to use.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Very satisfied with Lucy purchases. Love the qualility, fit and value.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I loved my first shopping experience on your site!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    My favorite & most comfortable workout gear! And it's cute & stylish too!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Lucy products are comfy and casual. Their prices are somewhat high but I like the quality. Ordering from their website is convenient and easy.
    I love lucy!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I'd like more relaxed, but not baggy, styles and colors for the active senior. And please more pants with pockets!!! Love your product, but selection and price keep me from ordering more. Free shipping is always a big plus!!!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I love your products. I have owned many Lucy garments for YEARS and they still look brand new. Best material ever.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    You should add PayPal
    Aug 22, 2014
    I love the top and it fits perfect but the string on the bottom that makes it tighter seems broken so it's hard to make it fit the way that it should but other than that I'm satisfied.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Love the dresses I received fit perfert
  • Aug 8, 2014
    great product!
    Aug 19, 2014
    wonderful yoga pants. thank you.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I shopped in store for my first time this week at the Danville location. The sales women were SO nice and helpful. The quality of the product is great. Although I wish the prices were a bit cheaper...I am a fan.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Would be great if you had better sizes available for your sales. Great quality. Wish there was a store locally!