Luggage Base Reviews

02/09/2016
Luggage Base Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Base is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.

Luggage Base Rating

More About Luggage Base

Recent Reviews for Luggage Base

• Feb 9, 2016
    Easy site to use, great prices!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Very Easy to use site!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Perfect experience having never shopped online b4
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Ease of site was great, we will see how the shipping goes. Had lots to choose from.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I have one piece of travel pro luggage that I received as a gift. Bought the smaller carry on to go with.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Love this company, purchased four Eagle Creek Suitcases about 2 years ago. Fabulous price and best suitcases ever owned.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I was disappointed I couldn't use my coupon for first time buyer
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I found the website for Luggage Base to be easy to use. Prices are what was stated on the website. I look forward to my luggage.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Pretty Durable cases though the amount of travel 172-226 days on the road kills them every 3years
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Great deal with the 10% coupon. Easy shopping.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Called Customer Service and staff was very helpful. Glad webiste allows one to choose the luggage manufacturer to just view their product lines
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Great difficulty getting promotion codes to work. Hoping to hear from staff tomorrow to credit the account.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    first time shopping here, prices were good for the brand i was looking for - eagle creek. to be honest, i don't know how the site compare for other brands. they just happened to have what i want, then had a sale!, so i bought.. ;-)
    Feb 3, 2016
    i bought b/c they had a good sale. will buy if they have it again! ;-)
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Very happy with this company. Fast free shipping.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Very helpful person on the phone. Very fast delivery. Great product. Happy customer!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    My first experience with buying luggage from this site was excellent, so todays sale was an easy decision to make this new purchase
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I am so excited to get this item and can not wait to use it.
    Jan 31, 2016
    No thank you.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 20, 2016
    I've been looking for the purchased product for a couple of months - Luggage Base had product available at an attractive price.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    I was promised two discounts per your advertisement, but when all was said and done I did not receive either. Your advertising leaves much to be desired. I was told because of the items that I picked that neither of the discounts applied. The reason that I went to your site in the first place was because of the discounts. When I received the luggage, the larger one leans to one side like the wheels are not properly aligned. I do not know if this is a potential problem or not. Not sure what to do about it.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Luggage base had the American Made Revo Luna line of luggage that Amazon did not carry. I go out of my way always to research and buy American. Luggage base got my business because they carried an American Made product that Amazon didn't.
    Jan 27, 2016
    They have products that Amazon doesn't carry. American Made Products! I love my new Revo Luna American Made Luggage!