Luggage Base Reviews

01/20/2017
Luggage Base Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Base is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

Luggage Base Rating

More About Luggage Base

Recent Reviews for Luggage Base

• Jan 17, 2017
    A very pleasant experience
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The only part of the experience I was unhappy with was that once I typed in my credit card # it showed all the numbers even after clicking out of that form field. I prefer for it to hide the number once I'm done entering the number into the form field.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Good products. Good prices.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I purchased this from Luggage Base because you offered me the opportunity to receive it more quickly than if I ordered it from Amazon.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    LIKED PRODUCT. CHECKOUT CONFUSING. SAID IT WOULD TAKE ADDITIONAL 10% OFF ORDER IF I SENT MY EMAIL TO THEM. IT DID NOT TAKE 10% OFF. ADD ONE ITEM TO CART TO TAKE 10% OFF IT DID NOT AGAIN. CALLED 888 # AND CLOSED SO NO HELP, DID LIVE CHAT AND NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION.
    Jan 20, 2017
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I attempted to find the luggage type and style I was looking for in the search bar but the message "no products were found" kept coming up. I then narrowed the search in the options at the side of the page by putting in wheeled carry-ons and then had to search through five pages until I saw a picture of what I wanted. This is not how it should work. I was pleased with the free shipping and the 10% discount.
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Easy site to use. Quick ordering.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    excellent products at better prices than i can find elsewhere (and i do my homework). Have purchased from LuggageBase before and will do so again. love the tax free as well.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Ease of process
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Great deal!! so far so good!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I found difficulty when using Safari, so changed to Google Chrome and it seemed to work better. Also had trouble seeing the discount code applying. I initially tried to go through pay pal, but it was confusing so accidentally closed the transaction and had to start over, so just used credit card and it worked fine, but again, the discount code wasn't applied.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Check out took. 20 minutes
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I appreciated the free shipping and the first time discount coupon! Best price on the web! I came to your website after seeing you as the seller on Amazon. I just wish I knew how long it would be before the luggage I ordered will arrive. Unless I missed something, I didn't see any mention of anything other than it would arrive before Christmas.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Could not find the discount code once I started my checkout.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    I was very pleased with the availability of the product at the price point.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    This is the 4th luggage purchase from Luggage Base. Happy with other purchases
  • Nov 28, 2016
    selection is great. check out is quick and easy
  • Nov 27, 2016
    I purchased luggage from Luggage Base in the past and was totally satisfied. They offer great prices on quality merchandise.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Totally satisfied; purchased from LuggageBase in the past and probably will in the future
  • Nov 24, 2016
    I have been shopping with Luggage base for over 10 years, Luggage base has the best prices and quick shipping. The Eagle Creek brand is outstanding and I highly recommend their products. Also the pack it system work very well and keeps everything very organized. This is the only luggage we travel with. When a flight attendant moves your luggage and said this is good luggage, they know.
    Nov 30, 2016
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    I love samsonite suitcase I ordered, however it was defective from one side. So returned it.