Luggage Base Reviews

08/28/2015
Luggage Base Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Base is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 98 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Luggage Base Rating

More About Luggage Base

Recent Reviews for Luggage Base

• Aug 27, 2015
    This is my first encounter and/or order with "Luggage Base". Based on comments from previous customers on their purchase of luggage (my order), I expect a smooth relationship.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    GREAT VIDEOS, FOLLOWED BY GREAT PRICES.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I tried to use my 10% off and it di not work, why even bother to offer this if you can't use it.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    We love their luggage durability ratings and their prices.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    the promotion is a very good deal , happy shopping with luggagebase.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    This is the first time I order something from here plan I plan on buying more items in the future.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I have ordered multiple times from luggagebase.com and have always been happy with my products.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I can't because I'm just using you for the first time. The person I spoke to on the phone was very polite.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I really did not want to be bothered with a survey but coud not return to checkout to verify that the order was received. The survey is a nuisance and deceptive in its purposes
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Well presented product pictures, choice of color.Affordable price, cheaper than the competition !!!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Customer service had to be contacted because all the tracking numbers were not sent by email or present on my account data. Recommend you correct this and show all appropriate tracking numbers.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Good site. Good prices. I love the search features.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I am eager to check the quality of items shipped to me.
    Aug 19, 2015
    They initially sent me someone else's order. After I talking to them on the phone, they promptly sent me the correct order and a prepaid container to return the wrong order. The items in my order were exactly as expected.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I liked the price and that the shipping was free. Also, the reviews were very positive.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I think the Quality is Excellent.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Love my new Eagle Creek 28 in wheeled duffle! It is a beautiful green color, extremely durable, roomy and so light weight. Perfect for me. LuggageBase got it to me quickly and there was no shipping charge.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I hope this luggage is worth the sale price.
    Aug 13, 2015
    I returned the luggage. I love the appearance, but it was hard cased which required me to open the entire suitcase everytime I would want to retrieve something, like my e reader. A soft case would have outside pockets with zippers where I could just open that portion and not the entire bag.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Very good customer support!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    Luggage Base had the luggage brand and size that I wanted, whereas the manufacturer, Eagle Creek and their site, did not. I am pleased with the luggage.