Luggage Factory Reviews

12/20/2014
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 113 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Dec 18, 2014
    Have purchased from them for years and have been 100% satisfied.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    So far I am very pleased. This is my first time ordering from your company. Your ordering process and check out was made Very Easy and I appreciate it so much. Not to mention that you had the lowest price I found for the piece of lugage I ordered and then you included "dessert"!..... No shipping charges!! WOW! That was Great. Now, I hold my breath, hoping this is not all, "too good to be true"! I will see when my package arrives! Thank You Luggage Factory for a Great Experience after a very hard day! Merry Christmas!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Best prices I checked
  • Dec 15, 2014
    A pleasant shopping experience. Your prices were better than anyone else's
  • Dec 15, 2014
    have ordered things before- quite satisfied
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I wish I had coupons for future purchases
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Looking forward to quality luggage at reasonable price
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great prices on quality products!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good prices, straight forward.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    It's been great so far! I order a quality product for a better price. Can't wait to see it!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I have no comments at this time. I may have more comments after my items arrive.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    When I compared the cost of the product with local stores in San Diego Ca it seemed like a good value including waiting to receive the luggage.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    very nice site, easy to use and navigate
  • Dec 11, 2014
    good site and great prices
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great company will buy again...
  • Dec 3, 2014
    survey is too long
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    There was an issue with the delivery address but customer services took care of it right away. I was about to cancel my order, but customer services provided great service and am now very satisfied with my purchase. Only issue was I never received email communication from the order, but I did receive confirmation from customer service. Thanks
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Customer support was EXCEPTIONAL! I had an issue and they resoled it quickly and courteously! This is why I have previously purchased here and will continue in future!
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I received a E mail confirming the order but never saw the tracking info. I was close to calling but the order was delivered.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    As clear and straightforward as could be . . . and the best price I could find.
    Dec 14, 2014