Luggage Factory Reviews

11/19/2014
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 96 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2014.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Nov 19, 2014
    Prices are pretty competitive I like how the new website looks.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    promotion code did not go in
  • Nov 17, 2014
    GREAT SELECTION AND PRICES.
    Great site for savings
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Best price on the internet with free shipping and an additional 20% off.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I am very happy with the prices of the luggage and the additional discount from the fall sale.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I do a considerable amount of my shopping online including food shopping and the Luggage Factory is by far the best overall experience I have encountered with online retail shopping. My first purchase was delivered faster than I expected and compard to other sites, the item from my first purchased was delivered faster than advertised. Additionally, I did not feel there was any disengeneous sales tactic on the part of the Luggage Facory (LF) in any way. Everything was exactly as advertised: No backend taxes, free delivery ment free delivery which was a breath of fresh air, because I hate bate and switch and I must say bait and swithch has been far from my experience with LF. One of the BEST parts of their website is the LiveChat dialogue box which I used and the customer service reps. ase awsome! In fact, I made my first purchased because the LiveChat feature allowed me to ask questions, including cupon code request which I find highly civilize. Best online shopping experience ever!!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    It would be nice to be able to see pictures that show an example of a load out that the luggage can take. Some of the luggage items do, but on others that i was more interested in buying only showed the outside of the luggage. All in all, it was a good shopping experience and i got what I needed at a good price.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I have ordered from you before and have been pleased with my purchase
  • Nov 13, 2014
    A %15 discount was advertised but I couldn't use it. Very disappointed.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    good experience so far
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Great prices. Website quick and easy to use.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    The checkout page does not show a secure/lock icon in the address bar. Made me leery of making the purchase without further investigation & contact with my credit card provider. CC fraud is a big business & not having this page secure could run off customers not willing to investigate...

From Luggage Factory

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you mentioned the site is secure, but we had an process that was not allowing the lock to show. Our programmers have corrected the issue and secure/lock icon now displays properly. Thanks ... Read full response »
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Good prices and free delivery good selection. First attempt last night did not go through hoping this one does.
    Nov 15, 2014
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Good site with good prices.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    great experience- hope the product is too
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Good experience thus far
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great Site
    Nov 16, 2014
    Everything was great. Thank you
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have been on many websites it was a maze trying to find what I wanted. I had no problem on Luggage Factory. It was very easy and user friendly.
    Oct 22, 2014
    I was very happy with the service from Luggage Factory. My concern is getting this message that I had not responded to their request to complete a survey. I went online to register my purchase and a survey was part of that process. I am now concerned that the online registration of my purchased items did not occur.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    My sister had been given a t-pro bold rollaboard backpack by one of her college students and each time I visited I wanted to "borrow" some luggage to return home. This was the only piece I was never able o borrow and truly the only piece I wanted. So I bought my own, and went 3 inches larger and bought the storm grey security backwrap for my computer to match. How's that foe sibling rivialry? Just joking! Love my sister. Love these bags. Lightweight, versatile, expandable, recognizable and maneuverable. Perfect for a young older travelling diva. "Miles to go before I sleep."
    Oct 12, 2014
    I live the travelpro rollerboard luggage. My sister had been given one and usually lets me "borrow" her stuff when I visit but not this time. So, I orderd my own and 3 inches larger. Its light, easy to manuever and perfect for the "young" older woman who overpacks but loves to travel.