Luggage Factory Reviews

09/29/2014
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 174 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Sep 28, 2014
    Using the website was not only easy but informative as well.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    My sister had been given a t-pro bold rollaboard backpack by one of her college students and each time I visited I wanted to "borrow" some luggage to return home. This was the only piece I was never able o borrow and truly the only piece I wanted. So I bought my own, and went 3 inches larger and bought the storm grey security backwrap for my computer to match. How's that foe sibling rivialry? Just joking! Love my sister. Love these bags. Lightweight, versatile, expandable, recognizable and maneuverable. Perfect for a young older travelling diva. "Miles to go before I sleep."
  • Sep 27, 2014
    GOOD EXPERIENCE EASY TO FOLLOW WEB SITE
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Was r commended to use this site by executive at Travelpro International! he suggested the product I needed and said you were reputable and would most likely have it.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    It's easy process for purchasing the product. However if you can provide more of the following would be great! 1. I wish on the website it can tell us when to expect to receive our products, and the company does the delivery, such as UPS or FedEx 2. Maybe have price compare with other sites or products 3. More detail pictures for the luggage products
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great experience - easy to checkout and price is reasonable !
  • Sep 24, 2014
    The product descriptions were very useful. The $30 gift card is much appreciated!
    Great Prices! Better than Macys with all the discounts
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Don't know, will when I receive product.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Good customer service
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Good quality products at competitive prices.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Easy website to order from, with great prices
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I losyt my item and called the service number . The woman was a big help
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I had asked a question about the piece that I purchased and the person didn't answer it correctly. I like the piece anyway and am keeping it but am a little disappointed that the answer was incorrect.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Lowest price point so far….
    Sep 16, 2014
    Great place to buy all your luggage and delivery right on time.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Shopped around internet - knew price I was trying to get close to & found it at Luggage Factory & got free shipping. Happy Birthday to ME. This is my birthday present to myself which is next Sunday 9/14/14. :)
    Sep 24, 2014
    I love my new luggage. Loved the price & love dealing with their Customer Service. The know their business & I give them kudos for still using a phone instead of being an automated system. WAY TO GO !! People still like to hear a voice on the other end ! Thanks for a great product & great service !
  • Sep 6, 2014
    1. I was trying enlarge the image of the of the product and it was opening it as a popup screen with image size. SO there is no enlarge image available. 2. only credit cards are accepted. No debit or travel cards are not accepted. I prefer using debit or travel card.
    Sep 20, 2014
    Should accept debit card too. Bag was displayed on website was 36 * 20 * 15. Were actually it was 36 * 15 * 14.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I found what I was looking for right away and the ordering process was extremely simple
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Aug 31, 2014
    easy to purchese
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great prices and a wide selection of quality products. Thanks!
    Sep 16, 2014