Luggage Factory Reviews

03/04/2015
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 155 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Mar 3, 2015
    The lowest price over the Internet.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I found the prices on Luggage Factory to be the best on the internet and much cheaper than in stores I looked at for the exact same item.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Great first time purchasing experience. Excited to receive the product.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Incredible prices and ease of operation made this purchse a no-brainer.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Need better descriptions of items. Had to look on Samsonite website to get full descriptions of items
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Good Selection, Easy to find products on site, Good pricing.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Good, easy to navigate web site. Great prices. Easy check out. Free shipping is a great perk in addition to the very competitive pricing.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Like the products and purchase when I plan ahead.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    If the delivery is as smooth as the purchase, I would not hesitate to recommend Luggage Factory to others. I was actually going to purchase from toro.factoryoutletstore.com during a 48 hr sale because they had a better price. I printed out the page of what I was going to buy, and returned to the site in the evening to buy and found that the price had changed substantially notwithstanding that the sale was still going on. I called them, got a song and dance. Then, looked on line and found they had over 300 complaints in the last 3 years with the BBB! Luggage Factory was where I intended to purchase (best price/best website) until I thought I found the better deal which of course turned out to be to good to be true.....so back I went to Luggage Factory-glad I did.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    All good ship me as soon as possible and ill leave you a five star review
  • Feb 25, 2015
    The live chat was actually an e-mail and I didn't get a reply within a couple of hours.
    Mar 3, 2015
    Your "Live" chat is far from it. It is actually really slow e-mail, it took 3 days for a response. The phone call before it came was just as bad, the person I talked to seemed to know nothing about the item or the shipping time I could expect. There was no order tracking, I only received one notice and that one was that you had received my order.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Easy to navigate site. Even on mobile devices. Shopping experience was pleasant. Free shipping on my order. Would consider buying future travel accessories from LuggageFactory.com again.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Looking forward to using this luggage on an upcoming trip to Italy.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Great price, free shipping. Easy to shop site, easy checkout. Very pleased. Purchased the exact item at a large retailer for $150.00. Will shop here. Thank you.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I have ordered luggages previously and was satisfied with my purchase.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    THIS IS MY FIRST ORDER
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Great prices on products and timely shipping. Great customer service response when using email for questions!
    Feb 23, 2015
    Amazing prices and great service.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great products at reasonable prices. Have made purchases in the past and am very satisfied.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Never received shipping notification or a tracking number so I could track this purchase.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Consistently best prices
    Feb 26, 2015
    I was disappointed that the product description had significant errors.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    I had found this same piece for 30% more at their factory outlet!! nice to get it for less plus free shipping as I was visiting California and live in Maine where no outlet is available. What a find!!!