Luggage Factory Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Luggage Factory Reviews

06/28/2017
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 130 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Luggage Factory

• Apr 02, 2017
    Apr 19, 2017
    2 bit smaller than I thought
  • Apr 09, 2017
    The web site was very easy to use. Checkout was a breeze!
    Apr 18, 2017
    Great service! Product came really fast and as ordered.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    easy process to find what I needed
  • Apr 17, 2017
    It was a nice and painless experience. I was able to surprise my daughter with something she has really wanted for a while now.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I liked the selection of all the suitcases and how there was a variety. I also liked how the selection of suitcases were affordable and were great quality.
    Apr 15, 2017
    Great product I put tools in the below compartment and Yacht Parts and the above clothing. exactly what I needed. Have filled it to 49.5 lbs going their and 50.0 lbs returning Love the wheels
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Like your prices
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Apr 14, 2017
    Very fast service from Luggage Factory. A little disappointed at paying postage on this purchase, since I got the suitcase on sale, which brought it below their $99 requirement. I got a TravelPro 21" Maxlite 4 spinner suitcase. It is a small suitcase to fit in overhead racks on domestic flights. Very light, handle seems sturdy, rolls well, has full size mesh pocket inside, plus lower pocket, large outside pocket that opens well (gusseted), ticket pocket, bottom grip for lifting, and a cushy top handle. Looking forward to trying it out on a one-week trip coming up, bringing rolled clothes in packing cubes, extra shoes and slippers, toiletries, gifts and computer.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Would like to see points awarded toward next purchase.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Hope it works ... if so, I'll be back!!! Thank you.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    In the last month I have purchased two suit cases from the Luggage Factory. I am an avid on-line shopper and could not find a better deal on either suitcase anywhere.... Very happy with purchase.
    Apr 13, 2017
    You can't beat the price on quality luggage, great service, great communication about package delivery status, and product exactly as described....
    Apr 13, 2017
    PERFECT LIGHT WEIGHT LUGGAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    good service
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Just returned home from a 18 day overseas trip and purchased the same piece of luggage I purchase for this trip.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    first time buyer and looking forward to receive the purchase if all is well, I will purchase againthanks
    Apr 12, 2017
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Great prices
    Apr 11, 2017
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Web site was easy to navigate and the savings was identified clearly. Good experience. Would have like free shipping on this item.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Responses are based on the ordering experience only. I cannot comment on the company's product quality until the items are received.
    Apr 10, 2017
  • Apr 10, 2017
    This purchase is a graduation gift for my granddaughter . . . I like the quality shown and the excellent review. Hoping it lives up to the pictures and description when it arrives. I will definitely show with Luggage Factory again for other grandchildren if this is the case. Thank you for an excellent experience so far.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    I have found that Luggage Factory is one of the best online merchants I've dealt with, send your goods right away and have what I want.
    Apr 08, 2017