Luggage Factory Reviews

12/06/2016
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 192 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Luggage Factory

2016 Winner

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Oct 17, 2016
    Can't wait to receive the order
  • Oct 17, 2016
    I found a coupon that sealed the deal.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    I was happy about free shipping, and quick delivery options. Item information was detailed and value seemed adequate.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Very competitive pricing and free shipping is great. Will need to see remainder of transaction to make a full review.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    tried to order this item from mobile phone but could not get it to process.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Luggage Factory always has a huge selection of luggage in stock and fast shipping. Also the he best deals on the web.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    I remember seeing the Luggage Factory and looking at the Vera Bradley merchandise. With your coupon you were cheaper than anyone else.
  • Oct 10, 2016
    The luggage I wanted was cheapest in Luggage Factory. The only thing you can make better is product movies for each specific item attached. it would be more helpful if those provide information other than ones in the discrpetion and pictures. the movies were just repeating the detail in the discretion and showing same pictures.
  • Oct 10, 2016
    I order product because it was a good price with discount code! Will wait and see if product is in good condition.
  • Oct 10, 2016
    I like the design of the luggage from Travelpro. I was able to review the product in the Grapevine Mills store and the young gentleman was informative and a big in selecting the proper travel luggage for me frequent travels.
  • Oct 8, 2016
    Overall I like Luggage Factory as their product selection is excellent and it is quick and easy to use.
    Oct 17, 2016
    Overall Luggage Factory is excellent, usually has the best prices and things are in stock.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    Oct 16, 2016
    Best luggages ever. Super happy with purchase.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    Very good website and I have been using it for the past 3 years. Excellent value for money and good quality product with wide selection choices.
    Oct 15, 2016
  • Oct 3, 2016
    2nd Travelpro suitcase I have bought. Bought one for my husband, and one as a gift for my daughter who goes on frequent business trips. Both love the quality, the size, the weight, and how easily it moves through an airport.
    Oct 15, 2016
  • Oct 3, 2016
    I was disappointed that I was not able to use two coupons at one time.
    Oct 12, 2016
  • Oct 2, 2016
    Will know more when we get the order
    Oct 14, 2016
    Oct 18, 2016
    I'd call customer service twice, the first time the person I talked to wasn't helpful with the return, however, the second time, the gentleman was extremely willing and amicable. Therefore my return will be on its way and the replacement it's in my hands, thank you.
  • Oct 2, 2016
    I found Luggage Factory's website straight forward and easy to use. Their sale prices are competitive and are often about 5 to 10 percent less than the competition's sale prices. I am a satisfied customer.
    Oct 13, 2016
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Easily found item I was shopping for.
    Oct 13, 2016
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I wanted to replace a very old piece of Delsey luggage, and I successfully found the exact item that I wanted, with the help of the Customer Services representative who helped me confirm that the item does contain a very specific feature that I must have.
    Oct 11, 2016