Luggage Factory Reviews

05/24/2016
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 201 reviews.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Mar 11, 2016
    Good products and great prices
  • Mar 10, 2016
    Competitive pricing on suitcase I was looking for. Usually shop ebags.
  • Mar 9, 2016
    So for so good, let see when actual item arrives
  • Mar 8, 2016
    Great prices, lower than local stores, the 25% off coupon was a nice bonus on top of that! The free shipping/free 30-day return policy is awesome. Can't wait to get my new luggage!!
  • Mar 8, 2016
    Excellent prices and customer service. It would be great if more detail were available when comparing a number of different suitcases.
  • Mar 7, 2016
    Way cheaper then any other site!
  • Mar 7, 2016
    Only one of two items purchased last week arrived, so I had to reorder and pay premium delivery for the luggage to arrive in time for our trip.
  • Mar 7, 2016
    This is the 2nd time I have purchase luggage from you. I purchased 2 other pieces and was very satisfied. You sell the very best and give the very best price.
  • Mar 7, 2016
    honestly this is my first time to deal with your website. but wasn't one of the first websites i came across. but i was happy for the price
  • Mar 6, 2016
    Easy to order from
  • Feb 29, 2016
    Mar 12, 2016
    Was disappointed that the luggage piece was shipped in a plastic bag rather than a cardboard box. Shape of piece was squished, but not damaged. Would have preferred some packing support for piece. But, no problem with piece being in ok condition.
    Mar 10, 2016
    Very pleased with purchase. Pricing and support were excellent. Item was on back order, but it was shipped prior to relayed date.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    They are the most competitive site by far.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    Your company had what I was looking for in the price rage I had to work with. Over all my experience was good so far.
    Mar 9, 2016
  • Feb 28, 2016
    The website was great for browsing, however, when I tried to check out under my login I experienced an issue and the order could not be placed under my account. I processed the order as a guest which I don't like doing as I prefer the supplier to know my business history.
  • Feb 24, 2016
    Great website only problem I experienced was at check-out, when I entered my American Express Gold Card details it was rejected informing me there was a fraud problem. I am located in Sydney Australia and my card was issued in Australia which I think is where the problem arises. I have experienced the same problem with many other retailers located in the USA, when my card is rejected and I then just utilise my PayPal account which the same card is linked It's a pain when this happens but thanks to PayPal I am able to still make my purchase
    Mar 11, 2016
    Travelpro best luggage on the market & Luggage Factory very good website & easy to navigate
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Mar 7, 2016
    I am waiting for money to be returned to my Discover Card. Supposed to have happened last Friday, 03/04/2016 per John in Customer Service.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Mar 7, 2016
    The only issue was that I never received tracking info but once I contacted customer support I had it.