Luggage Factory Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Luggage Factory Reviews

07/22/2017
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 119 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Luggage Factory

2016 Winner

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Jun 20, 2017
    What a great site for buying top quality luggage at big box pricing.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    I still have a Travel Pro Suitcase that I purchased over 15 years ago. Luggage Factory sells top-quality, durable products.
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Very nice web site and it was easy to compare brands and features. Overall it was a good site to buy luggage from with low difficulty.
    Jun 19, 2017
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Good rates
  • Jun 17, 2017
    This is my second time buying from Luggage Factory and I will definitely be using them again in the future.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    The variety of choices and description are so exciting!
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I found the luggage that was needed and the price was good.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Selection is great and previous experiences have all been extremely positive.
    Jun 14, 2017
    Easy to use website and wide variety of luggage products makes buying simple and assle free.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Jun 13, 2017
    I bought the same luggage about 12 years ago and the airlines beat them up pretty bad so was very stressed knowing I needed to replace them. I was so surprised to not only find the same luggage color but improved beyond my dreams. A computer slot on the outside of the luggage so I now don't have to carry a heavy carry on and struggle getting my computer in and out at security check. Someone in Luggage Factory did a great job with the new design plus the rolling wheels feature that I was hoping for. I love the designs because I can always find my luggage on the conveyor at the airport. (You know that was an Opra suggestion on her show to get the brightest color to always find your luggage at an air port best suggestion ever for a traveler) So happy and can't wait for my next trip to use them. Also was surprised at the extra carry on bags it included. Just can't say enough good things about the product and color.
  • May 29, 2017
    Ordered luggage. Process was smooth - will see how the delivery goes
    Jun 12, 2017
    Product arrived as advertised. Meets expectations
  • Jun 12, 2017
    It was very difficult to edit the cart as you were shopping. I also had to enter the coupon code 3 times to get it to take. On your luggage descriptions, please indicate whether a carry on bag or tote can be slipped over another bag handle with a strap on the back.
    Jun 12, 2017
    I ordered the wrong piece of luggage. Customer Service was exceptional in their response time. I have already received the return label and will be sending back and ordering the correct luggage. A pleasure doing business withe Luggage Factory.
  • Jun 10, 2017
    I am happy with your products and service to date. I am waiting for an item to be received and processed for return. If that goes well, I will have no complaints.
  • May 31, 2017
    Excellent price for Travelpro luggage. This is 3rd luggage purchas d from Luggage Factory.
    Jun 09, 2017
    Never received email confirmation of purchase; therefore there was no tracking info. Had me worry that maybe my order didn't get processed. Waited a week before I considered calling my credit card company to see if I was charged for the luggage-- but the luggage finally did arrive 8 days later.
  • Jun 09, 2017
    You had a 25% discount sale banner on your website with the code, but when checking out the code did not apply. That is deceptive advertizing.
  • May 29, 2017
    Jun 09, 2017
    Due to an error on my end, I needed to cancel my order. Upon my request, they were gracious enough to cancel my order and immediately refund my money. No questions asked. This allowed me to then reorder the appropriately sized luggage for the airline I would be flying on without causing any unnecessary delays. Excellent customer service!!
  • May 27, 2017
    I purchase a Travel Pro carry on spinner for 15% less than other merchants for the same item. For me, the best price is very important. If everything goes according the plan with the shipping, I will be a happy traveler.
    Jun 07, 2017
    Best price for the carry on luggage I needed and delivery was on time.
    Great prices
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I hope I get it on time and then everything will be perfect
  • May 27, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    In this case, Luggage Factory had the best price on the specific product that I wanted and got it to me quickly and flawlessly.