Luggage Factory Reviews

08/23/2016
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 145 reviews.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Jul 22, 2016
    Great selection and price. Easy to check out. More description and pictures should be added to luggage. Some of the luggage that are two wheel only show 4 wheel option.
    I hope this works out I need it by August 2 2016. Thanks, Stanly Marshall
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Found the luggage I was searching for here and at the lowest price.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Bought this for my 8 yr. old grand daughter.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I was surprised the price of the piece of luggage I wanted was so reasonable. This site is one of the easiest I have found to navigate and find exactly what I wanted extremely quickly. Has the fastest checkout I have found as well.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I like the TravelPro line of luggage.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Some descriptions within the product info did not match the actual item. The 29" trolley is described as a 25' within the description, but the size dimensions indicated a correct 29" trolley.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Check out was not great. any error made it imposable to correct without back tracking & starting all over.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    very easy to under stand website
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Free shipping and no tax is very good.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    !st time, hope no problems.
    Jul 22, 2016
    Excellent product at an excellent price! Fast shipping. Product exceeded my expectations!!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    Found what we wanted, bought it, followed the shipping process and received the product. End of successful story.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    I was pleased on the ease of finding what I wanted and if all is right upon receipt of this item purchase I will be very happy.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Nice site.
    Jul 19, 2016
    nothing to say
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Great website and awesome choices will highly recommend my family and friends.
    Jul 18, 2016
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Excellent range of products - affordable prices.
    Jul 21, 2016
    I'm very satisfied with my purchase from you. Delivery time is very fast and package is fantastic. Thanks
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Excellent range of products - affordable prices.
    Jul 21, 2016
  • Jul 8, 2016
    It was so easy to order. And it's the first website I used that was completely honest about the discount...I've tried others and they exclude the higher end products from any discount.
    Jul 17, 2016
    I've wanted on of these Victorinox backpacks for quite some time but it was cost prohibitive. I got a great deal from Luggage Factory and for about $115 (the most I've ever spent on a backpack). The 10 year warranty from Victorinox was the ultimate decision making choice. I bought a Victorinox suitcase 4 years ago and it's still going strong. I travel 48 weeks of the year and have overheard numerous conversations about others replacing their suitcase every year. For me, that's a waste of time and money. So here I go with this wonderful backpack as well!!
  • Jul 6, 2016
    I absolutely LOVE this company. I buy a very high percentage of goods online and have had many experiences with various retailers. Luggage Factory scores at the top of my personal list for great prices and outstanding customer service. While I was hoping for another color in this recent purchase, I decided I would rather give my business to L. F. than to another luggage company. Believe me, when I need to buy more, I will DEFINITELY be back. Excellent company in every way!
    Jul 15, 2016
    The customer service and great prices for top quality merchandise ensure I will shop here first for luggage in the future. A real pleasure to do business with them.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Jul 14, 2016
    Luggage looks beautiful, but hasn't been used yet.