Luggage Factory Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Luggage Factory Reviews

02/21/2017
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 200 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Luggage Factory

2016 Winner

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Jan 24, 2017
    I had to return the items because the color was not what I expected and ordered the same items plus one in a separate order. I am happy with Luggage Factory and will always use them for my needs.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Nicely laid out site and prices that could not be beat (given the 25% off coupon code).
    no comment
    Jan 24, 2017
  • Jan 23, 2017
    The luggage descriptions need to be more exact ie: linear length with wheels and handle included and whether and the carry ons can be piggybacked and how if they can. My shopping cart froze and I was not able to add and or remove items; which honestly was frustrating and I went to Amazon to compare prices while I was waiting for any update.I like the travel pro 25% discount!
  • Jan 23, 2017
    My purchase experience has been that LuggageFactory.com offers great sale prices on quality luggage and delivers the expected goods in a timely manner. I have recommended it to friends and family.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Jan 23, 2017
    Luggage Factory made everything easy -- good on-line details of products, accurate photos, ordering process, prompt delivery, tracking and quality of merchandise ... thank you!
  • Jan 08, 2017
    The site is not so clear or easy to find/ Using the search function brings up a lot of irrelevant items. I had to search a lot for what I needed
    Jan 22, 2017
  • Jan 08, 2017
    good price and selection, ease of processing order, free returns
    Jan 22, 2017
    Previously, I ordered a different model of TravelPro luggage; I didn't care too much for the quality so I contacted customer service to return it. Surprisingly, the return was painless and I have already got my refund. I placed an order for another model of TravelPro and have already received it as well. This time, we are well pleased with our purchase.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Unable to connect to a live person by phone, chat, or email....makes me very uncertain of doing business with LuggageFactory.com...but they carry the product I wanted. I needed check-out support and could not get a confirmation.
    Jan 21, 2017
    It was hard to reach a live person to get a simple question answered.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Good so far
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It was very easy to place my order on your web site. Before I placed my order I phoned your customer service department with a couple of questions regarding shipping and delivery time of my order. The customer service representative was very informative and courteous.I would definitely make a purchase again from you.
  • Jan 02, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    Left a phone message with a question about the availability of a color, which was never returned. Got my answer from the manufacturer of the product. All other aspects of the purchase went very well!
  • Jan 08, 2017
    I was searching for this piece to complete my luggage set. You had the most reasonable price that I've seen and I'm happy about my purchase.
    Jan 19, 2017
  • Jan 18, 2017
    IT WAS A VERY SMOOTH ORDER SO I HOPE TO RECEIVE IT REAL QUICK WHICH WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY CAUSE IM GOING AWAY FOR WEEKEND AND COULD USE THE LUGGAGETHANKS
    GOOD COMPANY, GOOD PRICES
  • Jan 18, 2017
    prices are less than dept store I shop. hopefuuly everything will go smoothly
    Time will show..
  • Jan 17, 2017
    The website was very easy to navigate through.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    Not enough information on the interior storage space, i.e. cubic inches, ability to see that the extending handle takes up a lot of space
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I had searched for this specific items when the online retailer was sold out. I saw that the price was significantly higher and did not offer free shipping as the online retailer did. The offer of the 20% coupon softened that blow immensely