Luggage Factory Reviews

04/17/2015
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 148 reviews.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Mar 9, 2015
    Luggage cheaper here! Thanks.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Had a lot of difficulty with the coupon code. First of all, the coupon code should show up on the check out page so I don't have to leave the check out page, go to the home page, and see the code.. Secondly, the coupon code kept disappearing from the box that I typed it into on the check out page.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Really easy to find what I was looking for. I intend to come back to this site.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Very pleased with your website. So thankful we stumbled upon it, saved a bundle and our family of four will all get new luggage. Time for a trip! :)
  • Mar 5, 2015
    The discount offered on the luggage I purchased was mind blowing. Had no second thoughts...just went right ahead and placed the order. Hope this trend of providing discounts continue and looking forward for a defect free product to arrive.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Very easy to order online. Good prices
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    Excellent product at a great price! Delivered on time. All in all a great experience.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I found the prices on Luggage Factory to be the best on the internet and much cheaper than in stores I looked at for the exact same item.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Need better descriptions of items. Had to look on Samsonite website to get full descriptions of items
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Good Selection, Easy to find products on site, Good pricing.
    Mar 8, 2015
    One piece of luggage came looking as if it had been stepped on by an elephant, the seams blown out and the sides crushed. I was expected to take the damaged piece TO A FEDEX location to have it picked up for replacement, 20 miles away! I had to return the damaged one before I was (will be) sent a new one which meant I didn't have a suitcase to use for travel. Not a happy camper. It arrived in an intact box, it was not damaged in transit.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Good, easy to navigate web site. Great prices. Easy check out. Free shipping is a great perk in addition to the very competitive pricing.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Like the products and purchase when I plan ahead.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    If the delivery is as smooth as the purchase, I would not hesitate to recommend Luggage Factory to others. I was actually going to purchase from toro.factoryoutletstore.com during a 48 hr sale because they had a better price. I printed out the page of what I was going to buy, and returned to the site in the evening to buy and found that the price had changed substantially notwithstanding that the sale was still going on. I called them, got a song and dance. Then, looked on line and found they had over 300 complaints in the last 3 years with the BBB! Luggage Factory was where I intended to purchase (best price/best website) until I thought I found the better deal which of course turned out to be to good to be true.....so back I went to Luggage Factory-glad I did.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    All good ship me as soon as possible and ill leave you a five star review
  • Feb 25, 2015
    The live chat was actually an e-mail and I didn't get a reply within a couple of hours.
    Mar 3, 2015
    Your "Live" chat is far from it. It is actually really slow e-mail, it took 3 days for a response. The phone call before it came was just as bad, the person I talked to seemed to know nothing about the item or the shipping time I could expect. There was no order tracking, I only received one notice and that one was that you had received my order.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    great prices
    Mar 5, 2015
    best prices and selection
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Easy to navigate site. Even on mobile devices. Shopping experience was pleasant. Free shipping on my order. Would consider buying future travel accessories from LuggageFactory.com again.
    Mar 6, 2015
    Bought TravelPro platinum magna 21" spinner. Very happy with the bag. No add a bag strap but my tote has built in strap that secures to the luggage. After checkout, I received 2 emails confirming the purchase of 2 bags, but I only bought 1. Called customer service and issue was resolved same day. Just wish that they could have sent confirmation of the change in my order. Otherwise, the online experience was straightforward, shipping was fast and on time, and a terrific product.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Order to delivery was much faster than expected. Best price on items ordered.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    Great product and a great price.