Luggage Pros Reviews

03/03/2015
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 794 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Mar 2, 2015
    I am always pleased with the ease of your website. It is amazing that many of the other websites cannot make things as simple. I would shop with you even if you did not have exactly what I wanted, but of course, you ALWAYS do! It woud be helpful to have one final review of an order to see if discounts are actually added to the purchase. The products are of high quality and the price is just right for my budget.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Since I haven't received the item I can't say how pleased I am or if I will recommend Luggage Pros to others. I am happy to share my assessment once I've experienced the product.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I haven't recieved this particular order yet, but my first experience was great! You're prices are the best I've seen, I hope they stay that way! I received my luggage just 3 days after ordering with the free shipping option and it was exactly what I hoped for!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    promotional code could come along in the first purchase
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great site for lots of shopping ideas......love it,though it's my first time shopping with them.
    Nice. Highly recommended.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I can say more when I receive the item.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Everything was great until I found out there is a 9.95 ground shipping charge. Everything says free shipping, but because I ordered a set there is a charge?
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Once I started the checkout process, I could not find a place to put the coupon code that I received for signing up for their emails. Granted it was only for 10% off, but at these prices every little bit helps. I would have liked to use that coupon.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    how am i supposed to know if i would repurchase until i find out the quality of what i ordered
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Expecting to see the item.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Fast and easy... Nice experience online for a first time buyer on the site. Hope the express delivery goes well.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Good deals and on time deliveries. Awesome!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    My daughter told me about your website as I had just returned from purchasing luggage at Macy's. I checked out website and found exactly what I wanted for one-half the cost. Needless to say I ordered the luggage and am returning my purchase from Macy's.
    Mar 2, 2015
    I am so satisfied with the e tire process - ordering and receiving. But most of all I am over the moon with the look of the luggage and the fact that I saved almost $200.00 by purchasing from luggage pro So- thank you and I will recommend all my friends and family
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I loved the variety of products and the affordability of the products as well. Their website was easy to browse which is always a plus in online shopping. I look forward to receiving this item to assess the quality of it!
    Mar 2, 2015
    Great variety of products, speedy shipping, on-time delivery. The product I ordered was a gift for my husband and he absolutely loved it!
    Mar 2, 2015
    I placed my order on Friday afternoon and paid for 2 day shipping, the order did not ship until Monday and I received it Wednesday after 5:00PM. The product only shipped from Chicago which UPS delivers to NY in two days. I think I got ripped off sorry to say
    Mar 2, 2015
    I love Ameribags and ordering was easy. I wasn't sure if the texture of the bags so I am still looking for one that is light weight and softer.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Trustable and economic.. Lots of choice..
    Feb 27, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    i always very satisfied with product and shipping and it is my trusted side to purchased
    Mar 1, 2015
    I travel from chicago to Dublin and my luggage front wheel turn inside and dammadge. Now i am not in USA ,how we contact to the company .
  • Feb 15, 2015
    the location in the web page to insert the discount code should be on the page I input my billing and shipping info. I had to call you to find out the code is input on the previous page.
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Love the TI suitcase and can't wait to use it. Super lightweight!