Luggage Pros Reviews

09/01/2015
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 669 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Sep 1, 2015
    Best value on Hartmann
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Backordered. Hope shipping date promised is accurate.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I was disappointed because I signed up for the 10% by giving you my email address. When I attempted to apply the code, it was not accepted. I purchased the item anyway, but contiplated cancelling the order. This hasn't been a pleasant experience.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Luggage Pros had the item that I wanted.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I wish there were more photos of the product. I could not see the wheels or the backs of the luggage. Decided I could send them back if I didn't like the quality. The last carry on I purchased from Luggage Pro is great, so I went ahead and bought even though I'm not quite sure if the cases will be sturdy enough.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great transaction, great price. I usually shop around alot, but had TravelPro as a recommended replacement for my carry on. The price beat Amazon and didn't try to hide a coupon code (luggagepro.com actually showed me the code).
  • Aug 31, 2015
    this website is kind of hard to find, but the stock turned out to be pretty good, definitely would recommend and come back
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I am overseas buyers. I think that for service overseas buyers and have lots of event
    Very good shoping
  • Aug 30, 2015
    It's nice to have a constant coupon mails and as a consumer buying outside US, it is really a bargain. E-mail coupon introduction is great.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I thought I can enter a 15% discount (code is 48 hours) but it did not ask for any discount code. Great choices on luggage though.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very upset with this website. It says I can pay with paypal, yet at checkout it did not give me an option. I thought I could have the option after I entered my credit card info but it did not. Horrible will never order from this site again. call customer service 3 times and live chat and no one available. Again very upset!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices on quality luggage
  • Aug 30, 2015
    You gave me a 10% code. but I couldn't use it. why did't I use? Please explain to me.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Great and speedy service!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Like Luggage Pros. Do not like changes in Ameribag. Own many, carry daily. The new configuration doesn't work for me; outside pockets for cell phone, etc are to tight & small, & inconvenient. The padded pocket for electronics makes bag heavier & stiff; have no problem carrying my Kindle in older style bags, apparently no longer available. They've ruined the world's best bag. Do like magnet closures. I now use a cane, & the Ameribag holds what I need, & stays on my shoulder. I have 4 sizes, several bags.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    purchased before and they lasted a long time, very well made for the price you pay.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I love my luggage pro
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I was impressed when I got one of my orders the next day after purchase.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Well run, good business. Only one complaint- while the travel-pro selections were excellent, I thought there could have been a broader mix of other luggage brands from which to choose (such as samsonite, as example).