Luggage Pros Reviews

07/04/2015
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 682 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Jul 4, 2015
    The website was very easy to use.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Best online shopping experience ever!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for and the handling of the site was easy and wonderful
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I was happy to find the exact piece of luggage I was looking for and found a better back pack than the one I have.. The pricing was very good, the best deal I found.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Easy transaction, good selection.
    BEST PRICE EVER !!!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Hope my card verification is not going to be very cumbersome.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Very efficient website, easy to compare items and make educated decisions on products. Best price.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Extremely please with the quality and the company. Can't wait to receive my bag!!!!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    the website was very simple to use and navigate and the prices were even better with the sale...
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Would like to be able to do a side by side comparison on your site. I had it narrowed down to 2 bags, but had to put both in the shopping cart so I could more easily go back and forth between the two. It was very annoying. But your prices are great - just make shopping easier please.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    i have a feeling 90% of their products are not available for a discount. It's just a ridiculous way to capture eamil
    Excellent shopping experience...
  • Jul 2, 2015
    For this purchase, luuggagepro was considerably lower than ebags when I used their online coupon.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Good prices, but shipping charges to Hawaii are excessive
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great website, easy access with great deals!! will diffidently return again when looking for another purse
    Jul 3, 2015
    great buy!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    The color was advertised as "Crimson Red", yet the actual product (on which the tag states "Crimson Red" is purple/plum looking color. Not at all what I wanted nor does it come close to being "Crimson Red".
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Shipped faster than expected. I needed this within 4 days and I received it without buying the expedited shipping. And product was great! And great for the price.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Very nice
    Jul 2, 2015
    I purchased a 4 peice luggage set, and the biggest peice of luggage was damaged!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    This product is on back order till July 14. Hope it comes in time for my planned trip.
    Jul 2, 2015