Luggage Pros Reviews

04/18/2015
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 686 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Apr 18, 2015
    My one stop for luggage. Prices are great.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have been consistently happy with my purchases. I wish the "ship to" area on the order form was more conspicuous; I miss it every time!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Have not received product yet, looking forward to seeing how it looks.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great idea to be able to personalize luggage. Looking forward to seeing finished product.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Easy to shop given the clarity of the websie. Checkout is easy and they realiy got sice stuff but the price of items on sale are still kept too high
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I would have scored my opinions higher, but this is my second attempt at placing this order. The last time, I entered our physical address as the billing address and got EMAILS explaining that the order was not placed. The bad thing was that all the emails went to my spam folder. So, I didn't know for 2 weeks that the order had not been placed. Super frustrating!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Competitive prices and well designed website but could provide more detailed product information for some products
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I'm very impressed with their web-site. Easy to use, full of all the key information. Pricing is highly competitive and free-shipping. Wow!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Very user friendly website and great selection.
    It said free shipping and then it charge me $16.90 I didn't like that
    360 degree pictures of items
  • Apr 16, 2015
    This was pretty easy to do. Had fun selecting a background. Selecting text and placement added to the experience.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    It is difficult to rate a company without seeing just how quickly they ship, and therefore, I receive the product. But that having been said, their prices after the 10% discount for adding my email to their list, were extremely competitive. Without that discount the prices were rather middling.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great so far...hope that products are as ordered and I will be very pleased.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    it's nice to buy luggage at a good price
  • Apr 16, 2015
    It was a good experience.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I'm not totally disappointed with my shopping experience.
    Not bad at all
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Shipping out seemed a bit slow but once I contacted Luggage Pros via phone and email, I immediately got a tracking number and the items arrived expediently. The luggage was exactly what I expected and was quality for the type of luggage. It arrived in good condition even though the boxes were damaged with no packing paper, etc. surrounding luggage. FYI, when opening boxes, don't use a box cutter. I came very close to cutting the top of the carry-ons because there was no padded protection. Other than that, thumbs up!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I have made multiple purchases and been exceedingly happy with all. I recommend this site to friends and coworkers. I would like more photos of inside and details of luggage.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Amazon.com later offered the same merchandise at a considerably lower price. Retail price in Fort Worth was considerably higher. A hard reality for the average consumer. More importantly, duffel bag was purchased as a gift and the recipient was quite happy.