Luggage Pros Reviews

01/19/2017
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 791 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Luggage Pros

2016 Winner

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Jan 18, 2017
    good selection of bags.....
  • Jan 18, 2017
    BEST PRICE I FOUND ON THIS LUGGAGE. SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    The website stated that shipping would be free with purchases over 100.00 however did not specify this is only for US customers. Shipping costs to Canada are quite high on this site without many alternative options for shipping methods. on a 74.00 order, shipping was 62.00 this is extremely high for a Canadian consumer. I would have ordered more quanitities to bring the purchase price to a higher value, however the shipping cost on the higher quantities were enormous without any other shipping method option. There were also no coupons/discounts/special offers - nor for purchasing at larger quantities.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great prices and selection. Disappointed that offered promo code for email sign-up was not applicable to my subsequent order. Also oversize charge of $15 not mentioned until checkout. At least I did not see it.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I have ordered luggage from Luggage Pros over the last 7 years for my husband and myself. We travel out of the country on airlines and cruise ships. The luggage has always arrived promptly without any damage and been exactly as described. The prices are great with free shipping for what we have ordered.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I had a 20% discount lined up and a 10% discount lined up but I found out I could not take both, so I lost my first ever purchase discount.....I didn't like that even tho it was only 10%. The young man I chatted with was very nice even when he told me I could not combine discounts.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    BEST PRICES COMPARED TO OTHER SITES.
    Love the luggage
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I don't know what to expect from you guy, but I hope this first experience will be a positive one.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Luggage Pro had the exact item I was looking for at $20 less than the retail price. Thank you!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love all the details given about each piece--especially weight and dimensions. I did have some problems with the website re: logging in. I followed all instructions but until I switched to Explorer, the site would not recognize me. I also appreciate your free return policy. Buying online is not the same as seeing the piece in person so the flexibility of easy returns is critical. I have bought many items over the years, but rarely needed to return.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Loved the website! Easy to navigate.
    So far, so good
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Need more true travel backpacks with hip support that convert to carry on. Was intending to purchase but poor selection.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Best price by $20. Replacing a bag I brought from you about 8 years ago!!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Love the prices compared to EVERYONE else! I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my luggage!! Thanks!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    You offered 10% discount for first time buyers but it has not covered my order, that is miss leading to not put the things included in larger print
  • Jan 2, 2017
    First Time to order so i'm still checking the services that your offering.
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    I gave you a lower rating on the order status because all I got was that the product would be shipped in 1 to 3 business days. That was not very helpful. Instead, I would like to get an estimated delivery date as most merchants do.
  • Dec 9, 2016
    Price and free shipping great! Thanks for the coupon too!!
    Jan 16, 2017