Luggage Pros Reviews

09/03/2015
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 672 reviews.

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Aug 31, 2015
    I was disappointed because I signed up for the 10% by giving you my email address. When I attempted to apply the code, it was not accepted. I purchased the item anyway, but contiplated cancelling the order. This hasn't been a pleasant experience.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I wish there were more photos of the product. I could not see the wheels or the backs of the luggage. Decided I could send them back if I didn't like the quality. The last carry on I purchased from Luggage Pro is great, so I went ahead and bought even though I'm not quite sure if the cases will be sturdy enough.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great transaction, great price. I usually shop around alot, but had TravelPro as a recommended replacement for my carry on. The price beat Amazon and didn't try to hide a coupon code (luggagepro.com actually showed me the code).
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I am overseas buyers. I think that for service overseas buyers and have lots of event
    Very good shoping
  • Aug 30, 2015
    It's nice to have a constant coupon mails and as a consumer buying outside US, it is really a bargain. E-mail coupon introduction is great.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Very happy with the price and that you actually carries this exact piece of luggage.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I do not like the way the checkout is set up. I mistakenly placed an order twice. I have never had this problem with other sites.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I thought I can enter a 15% discount (code is 48 hours) but it did not ask for any discount code. Great choices on luggage though.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very upset with this website. It says I can pay with paypal, yet at checkout it did not give me an option. I thought I could have the option after I entered my credit card info but it did not. Horrible will never order from this site again. call customer service 3 times and live chat and no one available. Again very upset!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices on quality luggage
  • Aug 30, 2015
    You gave me a 10% code. but I couldn't use it. why did't I use? Please explain to me.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    couldn't get any of the advertised discounts to work on my purchase
  • Aug 22, 2015
    purchased before and they lasted a long time, very well made for the price you pay.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I was impressed when I got one of my orders the next day after purchase.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Well run, good business. Only one complaint- while the travel-pro selections were excellent, I thought there could have been a broader mix of other luggage brands from which to choose (such as samsonite, as example).
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I ordered 2 items on same day/different times. got confirmation on 2nd item (tote bag) but not on 1st (suitcase). Sent email to obtain assurance that order of suitcase was completed. Would be good to send email confirming purchase and indicating shipment.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    This is a great place to find a wide variety of luggage choices. And the prices were so reasonable!