Luggage Pros Reviews

07/23/2016
Luggage Pros Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Pros is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 706 reviews.

Luggage Pros Rating

More About Luggage Pros

Recent Reviews for Luggage Pros

• Jul 20, 2016
    Web site was easy to navigate, I was searching for a site that sold this bag that accept pay pal.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Best price I found on internet, I usually buy through Amazon, but this product was unavailable probably due to popularity
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Glad I googled this brand name and your store popped up. I'm in the same town and didn't know
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Great discount on a brand new piece of luggage with free sipping to top it off.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Prompt help via chat was great
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I received from the web-site says that if I sign in Luggagepros site then I can get the 10% off promotion for my next purchase. I did sign in then got the e-mail with promo code in it on 19/July. When I bought 2 luggages today (20/Jul) and trying to use the promo code for 10% off from my purchase, the purchase order shows the promo code DOESN'T APPLY!!! What's that? It really gave me a very very bad feeling of it! And I picked up the phone called to the customer service, the answer is still NO! If the Luggagepros.com really wants to offer the promo code for the consumers please DO NOT play tricks! It make me feels you're not honest!
    I hope that Ohio is ground 2 days, no answer on phone or chat at 8:45 am est
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Easy order. straight forward and simple coupon available made in the U.S.A.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Great prices, clear and complete product information
  • Jul 19, 2016
    It was so easy to upload photos even I could do it.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I placed my first order with luggage pros and received a 10% discount for signing up with my e-mail. I was happy that the shipping was said to be free. Upon checking out I was very disappointed that it said free shipping however your luggage is oversized and I still paid 9.95 for oversized shipping. It is false advertisement to promote free shipping on luggage and then charge you for oversize shipping. It's luggage of course it's going to be big! I was so outraged at the false advertisement! I will never shop here again!
    Great shopping experience!
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Easy shopping experience and low prices!
    Jul 20, 2016
    It was a great deal for a great bag. Easy and fast
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    Very satisfied with the luggage received and the price.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I have been looking for this set at a better price. I found on your site. Can't wait for it to arriv Thank you Luggage Pro Joan Goodwin
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Nice and ease of site.
    Jul 21, 2016
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Luggage is very reasonable, plus free shipping and free returns. awesome. website is user friendly and you can view your total purchase before you submit your order.
    Jul 20, 2016
    I know the airlines are rough with the luggage but there were others on the same trip that had hard case luggage and two of my three cases have the black finish worn off down to a white color in a few areas. took care of it with a black magic marker. was not expecting that on the first trip but good overall. will keep an eye on it on future trips.