Lukie Games Reviews

09/04/2015
Lukie Games Ratings and User Reviews. Lukie Games is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2744 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Lukie Games

Lukie Games Rating

More About Lukie Games

Recent Reviews for Lukie Games

• Sep 2, 2015
    It was very easy to find what I was looking for and had great prices that were just what I was willing to pay for what I wanted. There was a small problem and unfortunately I ended up buying two of the same item when I didn't intend to. Hopefully they have a good return system.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I was looking for a specific product, I found it quickly and easily
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Lukie is a great service. Great for gamers and great for people looking for games you can't find in stores.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    OMG lukie games changed my gaming expirience! Lukia Games allows me to buy games from my childhood at a reasonable proce and i can say i will be shopping here for the rest of my life!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I really do love this site and will come again...
  • Sep 2, 2015
    We like the prices, selection and seeing all the positive feedback made us comfortable to try Lukie games.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Awesome i find a lot of games
  • Sep 2, 2015
    first experience, needed a replacement part and this site came highly recommended. Found what I was looking for immediately and for way less than other merchants.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Recommended by a friend, Amazon(.ca) didn't have the product.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I found the games easily and they were a great price.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I'm so happy I found what I wanted in great condition. We will officially see when it arrives.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love everything about this site
  • Sep 2, 2015
    At very least, even if Lukie doesn't have what I want, or a price I am willing to pay, This is the first site I come to when I'm looking to buy a game online. Even if they don't have something in stock, I can get an idea of what I can expect to pay. And if the cost is too high here I have an idea of what I want to go for on another location. Either way Lukie is the first place I check out.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love how I can buy all the old games and consoles I used to have as a kid, it's amazing and the prices are really good.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Hopefully everything works
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I found the shopping experience rather pleasant. Now all I have to do is wait for my games. Thank you for the easy access.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Hoping all is good and in good condition, This is for my grandchildren. Boys twins age 8.I have one system from older brother, but of course we need two.
    Sep 2, 2015
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Always a pleasant experience. Highly recommend. A++.
    Sep 2, 2015