Lumber Liquidators Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lumber Liquidators Reviews

05/26/2017
Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 552 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

• May 25, 2017
    convenient site, fair pricing, good product
  • May 25, 2017
    I have been in the Jackson, MS store several times looking and asking questions. Super nice, friendly, and helpful staff. I've ordered online and purchased from store. Would definitely shop here again!
  • May 25, 2017
    We love the bamboo we already have. Getting a great deal on some cheap flooring today.
  • May 24, 2017
    Very honest people.Store associates are very helpful and hard working.Best prices anywhere High quality flooringExcellent customer service.
  • May 24, 2017
    You should be able to see what inventory is at each store. That way I can know without having to pick up the phone and call.
  • May 24, 2017
    Great quality countertops. We also previously purchased luxury vinyl plank floors. They are absolutely beautiful and very resilient! In a previous home we had bought the LVPs for use in a laundry room from a flooring store. They were $1.50 more per square foot and they scratched easily and were not near the quality of these.
  • May 08, 2017
    They made it really easy to shop and purchase on line. It was incredibly fast and the questions I had were answered by a sales rep. Thank you!
    May 24, 2017
    The selection of products and types was great. I also loved that you could get everything you need for the installation at the store. I chose to nail the flooring so they stocked nail guns, compressors, staples, and the vapor paper. It was wonderful to not have to make another trip to another store. I will definitely be purchasing more flooring from them in the future!
    great service at the St Pete FL store
  • May 23, 2017
    Easy to work with, sales associates very helpful and patient
  • May 12, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    My only concern with my purchase was that I wasn't given an estimate of when the order would be in to pick up. It would have been nice to know an approximate date for its arrival. Having someone call when the order was in was helpful to set up a pick up time. I guess that the only other thing I would comment on is that I couldn't have someone else (my husband) pick up the order because I needed to sign for it. I'm not sure that this was explained on the order form.
  • May 23, 2017
    This is my first time buying from Lumber Liquidators. I was impressed with the web site. It was easy to navigate.
  • May 23, 2017
    My contractor uses lumber liquidators. I was emailed this special offer after I signed up for an account.
    Excellent service.
  • May 22, 2017
    The website was easy to use. Free samples made selection easy. I would like to see some sort of project planner or floor planner to make figuring out the bill of materials for a job easier.
    good experience so far!
  • May 10, 2017
    Looking to update my home, found a great price on a great product, am super excited for my DIY project
    May 22, 2017
    Good product for a good price, easy to order online, shipped to store no cost, they contacted me when it arrived and I picked it up no problem. overall great experience. I plan to put the flooring in soon.
  • May 22, 2017
    The Search engine did not find all of the options for butcher block counters. I knew you had them, because I had ordered an island top before. Had to enter it different ways to eventually find the walnut options.
  • May 22, 2017
    Love the price and the quality. Also ease of ordering and pick up. Thanks
  • Apr 08, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    Everything was good. I liked the quality of the shades and the colors except one color I got was not exactly what I thought it was going to be but it was a nice color. The other complaint was my longest shade had several bends in it but it was still usable.
  • May 21, 2017
    The website sucks- especially on a smart phone