Lumber Liquidators Reviews

07/28/2014
Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 619 reviews.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

• Jul 28, 2014
    love the flooring
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I just ordered samples and will have a better feel after I do more business with you. However you were highly recommended by a friend.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    shipping costs were ridiculous. Id rather drive the hour and save myself 450 dollars. If I could have matched the flooring I already have at lowes I would have shopped there.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I will shop at Lumber Liquidators again. The staff was knowledgeable, and very helpful when I was choosing this product.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    you fooled me with the 'free sample'. I think that at build direct, it is actually free.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I like that the money spent on samples is credited toward the future purchase.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Great selection, good management.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Good deal. We will see how it really looks when I install it.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I appreciated getting an email offering me more samples. The final choice was from an additional sample that was mailed to me.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I'm very excited about the new flooring I just purchased. I can't wait for it to arrive, have it installed and enjoy it!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    They have a good selection of flooring and the online ordering process is simple and quick.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Always check prices from Lumber Liquidators before making a flooring purchase!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    OUTSTANDING! You have won my business! Best prices I have EVER seen! I am a disabled Veteran and I got a great deal for my floor! Thank you so much!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    I loved the customer service provided by my local store here in East York, PA. They got the order from another store when an employee was there so that I could get it a week sooner. They are awesome! Thanks to them, I can get my project done much sooner. THANKS!!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Best online purchasing experience I've ever had. The product description was comprehensive, purchasing process easy, received tracking information from FedEx without having to ask for it, delivery was withing two days of purchase, and the product works perfectly. Every online business should be this good. I've never given a rating this positive.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Tracking information was never updated. Had to call customer service twice to find out the status of the order. It had been delivered to the store but I was never informed that the item was available for pick-up.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    For such a beautiful produce, the service associated with purchasing it, doesn't even make it worth it. I wish I would have gone with a local hardware store...I would love to talk more about my issues - Troy Shearer 772.201.5397
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I did call my local store for info regarding my previous purchase, providing me with necessary info to make this purchase. It was great to receive a call letting me know my floor in was in the store earlier than anticipated. I let my contractor know and my floor was installed before I returned from vacation.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Owen Jordan, from corporate, was supposed to call over a week ago to see if I could get a price match on a different floor that is currently in all my other rental properties. He never called, now I will have 1 different floor, that doesn't match the rest. I only ordered this different color because I need to get this unit done!!!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    great place to check before you buy.....
    Jul 26, 2014
    IF YOU BUY MAKE SURE IT IS IN STOCK OR COULD HAVE LONG WAIT FOR ITEM ORDERED.