Lumber Liquidators Reviews

Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 624 reviews.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

• Oct 6, 2015
    Need to fix their checkout process in regards to gift cards. Mine were initially accepted and then "cashed out" when I was redirected to the credit card application site. When I returned to the cart, the gift cards were gone, as if they had not been applied, and when they were reentered, they had a zero dollar balance. I had to email their staff in order to get this fixed. This should not happen until after the payment is submitted... This was my only issue and negative interaction.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I love lumber liquidators. shopping online was as easy as shopping inside the store. I go to them for all my flooring needs.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Amazingly low prices. I couldn't find a cheaper price anywhere else!
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I love the selection and the friendly customer service reps. at the savannah ga store.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Enjoy purchasing from this store
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Satisfied with price. Disappointed with first choice being advertissed but then not avaialble at time of order.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Great price in Bamboo floor purchased 600 SF last week... Sales Rep was great to deal with.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Perfect. I have ordered from LL in the past and have always been happy.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Good variety and sales people.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    I loved that samples were available. I want to be able to see and touch product. Heard very positive things about LL
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Rather upset that the store sold me the Norge flooring nailer and then only had 1 box of the L cleats for it when I went back for more of them, and then I am unable to order the 1 1/2 inch cleats online, have to get 1 3/4th instead.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Don't have any comments just yet this is my first experience with lumber liquidators
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Good website, comparable prices, variety of product
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Extremely frustrated with LL. I cannot purchase certain laminates online, and my store does not carry ANY of the sale items or lower-priced floors. So, there is no way I can even view the floors I wanted to buy. My trip to my local store was a HUGE waste of time. I purchased my flooring from Menards, where they had the sale floors on display. From what I can tell, LL's "sale floor" is a bait-and-switch. I was all set to purchase from LL, but if I can't see it or purchase it, what's the point?
    Oct 5, 2015
  • Sep 27, 2015
    The service from our Reno, NV store is always friendly and helpful.
    Oct 7, 2015
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Oct 6, 2015
    I called 1 hour prior to picking up the flooring as instructed, when I called I was asked "could you please hold for a little while?" after 10 minutes on hold, I was hung up on. I called back and received no apology. When I arrived at the store, I waited 45 minutes to be helped and when I was helped, I was told to go to the loading dock where I waited another 10 minutes as they had not prepared my order for pickup anyway. Kyle was the sales rep that "helped" me.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Oct 6, 2015
    The guys at the Irving store establish new highs in customer service. I can't say enough good things about Chris, Nick, and Curtis. Chris even personally delivered my flooring during his time off, and at a much more reasonable price than any delivery service! Truly stellar is the only way to describe that kind of service.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Great Selection, easy on line ordering.
    Oct 5, 2015