Lumber Liquidators Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lumber Liquidators Reviews

06/28/2017
Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 535 reviews.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

• Jun 28, 2017
    Mobile app for checkout hung between pages on several occasions
  • Jun 28, 2017
    The only complaint I have is that the product description on some items is vague and sometimes makes it hard to know you're getting the items you need. It's also frustrating when an item
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Love Lumber Liquidators prices and quality.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Two years ago, we redid most of the floors in our house with all of the wood products from Lumber Liquidators and are very happy with the results. We have some wood left over that we are reserving for redoing our kitchen in a couple of years.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Checking out with your phone is basically impossible. Works perfectly and easily on a desktop though.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Countertop purchase. Proof will be in the pudding. Seems like a great deal for solid wood. We'll see what it looks like when delivered.
    Good first experience
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Good experience at Duluth store.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    There is some missing information. In store, I can see the wear ratings of my EVP and get an idea of the PEI for tile. None of this info is on the site and would be very useful...especially when you've been back and forth several times to the store and online.All in all, though, the prices are competitive with our other choices from the big box stores. We were sold on the EVP and that was something we couldn't get at Home Depot or Lowe's. We considered Canadian suppliers from BuildDirect but the shipping cost and being unable to to see a lot of the material before deciding was a big factor (they did have small samples). It helped A TON to be able to go buy a single box from LL and take it home to look at multiple planks laid out together in our space. That really sold us on LL.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    I used the live chat which was helpful, but I had to wait sometime before they connected. The ordering process was pretty straightforward.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Lumber Liquidators made ordering on-line easy. Its nice to know I can just pick it up at the store or send it to my home.
    Best I've found so fat.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Your app is a terrible waste of time and makes shopping quite difficult. Your mobile website has quite a few bugs as well which didn't allow me to make a purchase yesterday when I wanted to. On my computer was the only way I was able to make a purchase without tearing out my hair.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    like that you work with give
  • May 29, 2017
    Jun 26, 2017
    I wish there was a way to pay the bill online. If there is please advise.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Jun 26, 2017
    The product was inexpensive, and maybe a bit on the cheap side, but it works.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I like the in store pickup option. I would prefer to order online when possible and pick up an order that is ready than go to the store and have to wait for them to put an order together.
    Jun 25, 2017
    I think it was over 3 weeks. Seems too long.
  • May 30, 2017
    Jun 25, 2017
    The gentlemen at the store when I picked up my order were fantastic. The customer service via e-mail to your reps from your site could use a lot of work though.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    i bought the product but the a real photo was missing. i wish it was available
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Lumber Liquidators always has great prices!