Lumber Liquidators Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lumber Liquidators Reviews

05/26/2017
Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 552 reviews.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

• May 03, 2017
    Would love to have a better understanding of actual availability at my local store. As is, I am confused, because upon checkout, it was not confirmed in stock, and was on backorder with the central warehouse. I am assuming that I should call the local vendor, but did not receive instruction to do so upon checkout.
    Good merchandise and prices
    Pop ups are not cool.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    We're excited to get our new flooring! We're DIY'ers.
    May 03, 2017
    Our local Lumber Liquidators always has knowledgeable and kind employees who are willing to help us make our home purchases. I called them prior to picking up my product and once I got to the store it was a breeze picking our flooring up.
  • May 03, 2017
    The process was pretty straightforward and I would definitely buy again.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    May 02, 2017
    I purchased laminate flooring online, for store pickup. When I arrived at the store, I did not like the style I had chosen. The sales guy was understanding​ and helped me find something else at an even better price. Very good service!
  • May 02, 2017
    Shopping for samples today was a breeze. I can't wait to receive them.
  • May 02, 2017
    All together, a great price! Online ordering was very easy, and I love that I can pick it up at the store and avoid shipping costs. However, I cannot figure out when to pick the items up - it did not say. Not a big deal - I can just call the store.Thanks!
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I only bought samples.
    Easy shoppinglots of seclections
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Adam and Justin at Store # 192 have been very helpful.
    May 02, 2017
    They have been very helpful with our order. Had some broken planks and they are reordering so we can exchange them.
  • May 01, 2017
    good price points, large selection quality products
  • May 01, 2017
    Experience was decent overall, had issues with checking out using Safari browser. Had to switch to Chrome to complete order.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I like my buy a lot
  • May 01, 2017
    First time buying hope it works out ! Home delivery to high priced.
  • May 01, 2017
    Originally went to the store (Milford, CT) to check out the product in person. The manager was extremely helpful and a very nice guy.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    May 01, 2017
    the only gripe i have is i was not contacted when the order arrived at my store. i had to call and track it down. no problem but a place for improvement.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Very hard to make the purchase. Slow could not search well due to key lag. Kept being interrupted by a pop up wanting me to sign up for what I already have advertising from you. U try to forced to look at only wood then only few under laminate. Went to your store in person waste of time. You need to put up what you have for sale not push me around as if you will make my decisions for me. Heard me to what u want to sell. U are fired this in my third floor from your store finishing up and I took back the fourth floor I would have bought. I will look elsewhere in the future. Some where i can do the thinking about what materials I want to use. Not a place that shoves me around to there liking.
    May 01, 2017
    Your staff sold me flooring on a job where they knee there were stairs that had no provision for stair bull nose or finish moldings. Then without comment implying no issue sold me hard wood bull nose 6 to 7 hundred bucks from a different manufacturer not matching. When I found a molding tgat was a good match in laminate the store and tge Web made it impossible to start from my engineered floor to a match. Even when I started with moldings the color is not showing and i can't match it to my floor. I am on my second order of molding just trying to match colors. After this one comes b in I am done with lumber liquidators I can't find what I need there and will move on to other suppliers
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I PRICED THE MATERIAL AT THE LOCAL STORE AND THEN CHECKED THE ONLINE STORE LATER. I WOULD THINK THAT THE LOCAL STORE WOULD MATCH THE LOWER ONLINE PRICE. MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT SHOP ON LINE. THEY GO TOO ANOTHER LOCAL RETAILER WITH A LOWER PRICE.
    May 01, 2017
    THE OVERALL MATERIAL QUALITY IS LOWER THAN THE PRODUCT WE PURCHASED SEVERAL YEARS AGO (SCHON). CHIPPED EDGES. BUBBLES IN FINISH. OVER ABUNDANCE OF SHORT PIECES (15 INCHES). HAVE TO SORT SHORT PIECES FOR TONGUE OR GROOVE. IT APPEARS THAT THIS MANUFACTURER HAS A QUALITY PROBLEM IN THEIR PROCESS AND ARE CHOPPING UP LONGER BOARDS TO CUT OUT DEFECTS. WE WILL MAKE IT WORK BUT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT PUTS AN ADDITIONAL BURDEN ON THE INSTALLER. THIS PRODUCT IS FAR SUBSTANDARD TO THE PREVIOUS PRODUCT (SCHON). THE LONGER BOARDS (UP TO 7 FEET LONG) SUPPLIER IN THE "SCHON" PRODUCT MAKE FOR A MORE APPEALING APPEARANCE IN LARGER ROOMS (NOT SO CHOPPED UP WITH BUTT JOINTS EVERY 45 INCHED MINIMUM).
    Good selection