Lumber Liquidators Reviews

08/28/2015
Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 611 reviews.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

• Aug 23, 2015
    Was not able to print pages in IE 11 to check items in the store. All text overlaps, tried different settings and computers, but no good results.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I am interested in replacing my carpet floors with wood like tile. I have two dogs and the carpet just isn't working but like the durability of tile but the warmth of the wood look. Just not sure what color to go with hence the samples today. Excited to see them and how they look in different rooms.
    website looks good
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Easy online shopping. greaty that you can order samples
  • Aug 22, 2015
    This is my second flooring project with Lumber Liquidators. Their pricing cannot be beat, staff is extremely helpful and guided me every step of the way through my project. They are the ONLY place I go to for flooring.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Everything was great and saved money over other suppliers
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Happy to order online as nearest LL location is 70 miles away.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    When buying all the flooring, the employees never recommended the stair moldings needed for the stair nose, so we had to order this extra and pay more shipping, twice :-/
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The return policy is to stringent especially considering that not all orders are special orders.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Thanks for a good product at a good price.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    So far i've ordered just samples, but if we choose one we like we plan on ordering from Lumber Liquidators because they have wonderful pricing and discounts! Can't wait to see the samples and the website is extremely functional with great views of the flooring. I loved the ability to see customer pics too! Overall very happy so far!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    easy to shop
    Aug 21, 2015
    good job when I have a problem with my order
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    the only issue I had was when I called about my order was the customer support lady told me I wouldn't be receiving my order till October so I put off laying down my sub-flooring and now I wont have time till mid September to install it because I work 60 plus hours a week , other than that I was completely satisfied
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I ordered the sample to make sure this is what we wanted. The sample came the same day we tried to order and was told it was discontinued. She tried to locate some, after being on the phone for more than 45min. she finally figured out there was some avail. but the price was twice as much as when I ordered the sample and then add 400. 00 for delivery. Not happy and feel like I just threw my money away!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    We have purchased two batches of an engineered wood flooring and we are very pleased with the product. The number of warped or not perfect boards was minimal. ( 5 in 14 boxes) They were click together boards and we were able to install it with no problems with the product. It has only been down for a few days so I don't know what the long term will be but right now it is beautiful. The online ordering went well and the product was delivered as anticipated to a local store where we picked it up.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    good price for product
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    They did not have the product that I ordered in stock and I was anxious to get started as I was on vacation and when I ordered it did say it was in stock. The young lady that called to tell me this was nice enough to call another store and let me know that they had half of what I needed so that at least I could get started. Was satisfied with this and appreciated the fact that she made the effort. At least 3 of the boxes on 1 end did have some damage to the ends of the pieces of floor which was disappointing, but considering the price, I just sucked it up. Still was a great bargain.