Lumber Liquidators Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lumber Liquidators Reviews

07/22/2017
Lumber Liquidators Ratings and User Reviews. Lumber Liquidators is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 545 reviews.

Lumber Liquidators Rating

More About Lumber Liquidators

Recent Reviews for Lumber Liquidators

Great experience.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    So far so good! Picking up product today.
    good prices
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Great prices, easy to purchase, great product, will be buying again soon.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Definitely the best prices on laminate that I was able to find!
  • Jul 09, 2017
    I like lumber liquidators the prices are very good I have bought from the store but this is my first time buying on line.
    Great selection.
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Jul 09, 2017
    Great customer service
  • Jul 09, 2017
    highly recommended by trusted sources
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Very easy to navigate. Cheaper than most places.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Jul 09, 2017
    I found what I wanted on line. When I went to store to pick it up, was informed they couldn't find the order and that it was not available at that store. I was given customer care number, called them from store, and was told it was no longer available on the east coast and mid west but they did have some 164 miles away. Called them, they did have it, and would ship it to me for $226.82. Since I got the product for a good price, I paid the shipping. It arrived in 3 days to my door. Since it was not my mistake, Lumber Liquidators should have compensated for at least part of the shipping cost but this was not offered. I love the product. The staff the the other store were great and so was customer service.
    Good experience
  • Jul 08, 2017
    would have liked to read the "terms and conditions" but the drop-down bar would not drop-down for me to read
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Great customer service and good products and good $$
    Great
  • Jul 08, 2017
    It was fine until the check out process. For whatever reason it would not take my Debit Card information for payment.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Very please in every aspect with LL, customer service, product, delivery, pricing, etc.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Best I've found so fat.
    Jul 07, 2017
    All they have are samples, if you find something on sale that you want, they say they don't have it till the price goes up then they have it. This place is a joke and I will not waise my time with them.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    When we bought our home 9 years ago all of the floors were different, so we knew one day we wanted to make them all match. We started remodeling one room and ran into some financial difficulties and could never seem to come up with the money to afford flooring. We have been stuck with plywood floors for 3 years now. Thanks to the amazing price on Lumbar Liquidator's flooring, we were able to finally purchase flooring and no longer have to live with plywood flooring!!!
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Walking in the store was an amazing experience, the workers were so helpful although their prices were more expensive than other stores I did end up purchasing flooring. I had to get underlayment and decided to buy it off their website since I feel so comfortable that all their items are great quality.