Lumens Light + Living Reviews

05/03/2015
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 109 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

85%

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• May 2, 2015
    Shipping prices were obscene.
  • May 2, 2015
    I could not get the promotion discount on this order. It didn't show at check out.
  • May 1, 2015
    The last time I ordered from them I spoke to a very knowledgeable and friendly customer service rep who helped me answer all my questions. They also have a great selection of contemporary styled lighting and fans.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It was easier to shop, all the products were in stock and the price was competitive
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Looking forward to seeing my first purchase, and my first chandelier.
    Very easy purchase process
    Mar 17, 2015
    An excellent shopping exprerience. Great customer service. Our LED lights are perfect for our new bathrooms.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Very good online shpping experience; clear, simple, customer friendly
  • Feb 25, 2015
    This is the second time I have purchased a light with Lumens via internet.
    Mar 7, 2015
    I would like to provide a comment after I have the beautiful 5 light strip installed.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    very helpful customer service, great selection
    Mar 18, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    They are a real "go to" when I want to purchase chiliwich products. Easy to use with super easy checkout.
    Mar 6, 2015
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I was told the item would arrive within 3 work days. Ordered on Friday and delivered on Monday, but because I was given no tracking order for delivery Inwas not at home to sign. So received product on a Tuesday. The Lumen website indicated a Wednesday delivery. Would have preferred to have a UPS tracking number.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I haven't installed lights yet. Awaiting someone who knows how to dismantle the overhead light fixture in bathroom. Hoping I bought the right bulbs! If not hope I can exchange them.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    At the time of purchase, the website said all items were "in-stock" , I only received partial delivery on my items and I am still waiting delivery on one key item. Had I known the item was not in stock, I would not have ordered any of the items, but now since I have two of the three items, I need to wait for the other item to complete my project.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Haven't received the purchase yet, so most of this may be irrelevant.
    Mar 5, 2015
    Bought as open box and received in good condition, but cord on pendant had been cut short. I had to rewire with new cord to use. Otherwise satisfied so far with purchase.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Found through Houzz.com and really liked the selection.
    Mar 3, 2015
    The picture online is deceiving, but overall the lights are nice.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    Great source for lighting
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Nice looking products!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    I ordered two different fixtures. Both items were indicated as being available and ready to ship within 3 to 5 business days on the website. The first item was discontinued. The second item I waited two weeks for shipping date and then was told it would be two weeks more. Your site is fantastic but it's completely unreliable and I will not shop with you anymore
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Mar 8, 2015
    one fixture is not working. I will have to call my electrician out to troubleshoot it.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    We were visiting friends and heard these invisible speakers. Had a hard time waiting to get home to place my order.
    Mar 1, 2015
    Tech from Best Buy had not seen a speaker like this. He was impressed and said that he was going to follow up. We are very happy with our purchase.