Lumens Light + Living Reviews

01/25/2015
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 392 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Jan 25, 2015
    I do not have comments at this time, I will wait untill I receive my order.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    EASY TO FIND ITEM I NEEDED.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Stylish and very current selections
    very modern and col
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Lumens is my go to source for all of my lighting needs. They are the best for online retail lighting.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Quality merchandise and great customer service
  • Jan 24, 2015
    They have great products with fabulous fabulous design....I love the contemporary styles they offer from the US and Europe
  • Jan 24, 2015
    So glad Lumens.com had the item I was looking for. Easy to purchase as well.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Seems like a good place to order from.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I had looked at a number of sites for a product, and was v impressed with Lumens' selection of lighting products. It seemed to be more of a curated experience than other sites, with interesting products.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Love the ease of website, the free shipping, and the large selection of lighting.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    great site--easy to use and great variety
  • Jan 23, 2015
    First place I go to look for lighting.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great selección of modern & contemporary lighting fixtures at very good prices
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Very easy and simple product selection process with competitive pricing.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Easy shopping and checkout
  • Jan 12, 2015
    looked in varety of sites all having same items - this the easiest site to navigate and order AND the only site to have everthing on their site
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    I was given a "ship date" and called to clarify what that meant because there was no tracking info available on the tracking page. The items actuakky arrived on the "ship date." I thinks it would help for the consumer to understand that the product is ahipped directly from the manufacturer. I did appreciate being able to use a 20% off manufacturer coupon code for my purchase.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I don't shop in stores and only online (unless many months before Dec. 25th) so I have no idea when I would stop shopping onlone and start in stores. No option for thisin survey. I end my shopping one week before Dec. 24th, expecting that people have Christmas off and that I will get my gifts in time for Dec. 24.
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Overall very pleased with the free shipping, but wish ship times were less. Two other retailers I considered had the items I ordered in stock and ready to ship. I have to wait 6-8 weeks through Lumens, but saved on shipping.
    Jan 25, 2015
    Great products but time to ship can be very long. Good customer service when needed.