Lumens Light + Living Reviews

02/12/2016
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 02/03/2016.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Feb 3, 2016
    Like the website.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    It seems to be a nice chess set and you had the best price on shipping to Alaska.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    This is first order but like the merchandise I am very Contempory in decorating
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I really loved the live chat and the fact that I could print out the chat and email it. The woman on the chat was very efficient and fast in answering.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    I liked the site, found exactly what I wanted.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Jan 9, 2016
    Interesting selection but way too many marketing emails
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Great! On-line chat was great too.
    Jan 12, 2016
    I liked buying through Lumens, unfortunately the Blomus product was not perfect. The top was not finished well, had scratches. I expected better, especially with the price. Not worth the hassle to return so I'll just live with it.
  • Dec 23, 2015
    I recently had my kitchen remodeled and the contractor suggested the grande adorne undercabinet system ...... which has been installed for less than a week - and so far I love it ......... and decided to add a USB outlet module
  • Dec 22, 2015
    First time buying from you. Hopeful that items arrive on time. Interested in more items on site
    Dec 28, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2015
    did not have free shipping unless you spent at least $50
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Good products, promotions and service, they take care of you and your desires...
    Jan 23, 2016
    Great products at excellent prices.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Dec 25, 2015
    great selection, easy to navigate website.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    I was thrilled that someone actually picked up the telephone and had my shipping question answered.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    I hope the fixture I ordered lives up to my expectations; I have been looking at this fixture for weeks carrying around a picture of it and I have a perfect mirror to pair with it in my master bath!
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Excellent service. Thank you !
  • Dec 2, 2015
    I was excited to find something unique. I have been looking for a long time. I found several possibilities at Lumens.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Black friday order showed stock that actually was not available. That is understandable. However it too three tries to get in touch before a customer service person got back in touch with me. This led to considerable frustration on my part, and more frustration than the small savings accrued from the black friday purchase.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 14, 2015
    U am very satisfied with my purchases.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Good selection of fans. Helpful chat to with employee.
    Dec 6, 2015
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Dec 8, 2015
    Ordered fan with 24" downrod. Fan arrived without downrod in same package. Electrician installed without downrod. Downrod came two days later with second package which included free gift. Fan had to be reinstalled. All critical pieces for installation need to be included in same package, not in gift package. Otherwise fan was as promised.