Lumens Light + Living Reviews

Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 10/10/2015.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Oct 10, 2015
    Like the selection
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Like George Kovacs lighting products. That's why sold me.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    i like it!!
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Love the Tuesday updates. Great customer service, logical website and great products in all price ranges.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    We recently saw the light in a home in Ft. Collins, CO, and used it for reading. I still feel that the cost is a bit steep but have decided that the light is worth the cost because it provides wonderful illumination. I hope that it will not tip one way or the other with our semi-high nap in our living room.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    web site is easy to navigate. I would like more pictures of the lights from different angles or pictured in a room
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Is my fan available with a remote control?
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Simple, straight-forward shopping experience on their website--search parameters worked well.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Everything went well. Some glitches in the checkout. I think it may have been due to auto fill. But had I not tried to put the order through a second time I probably would have left the site.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Easy to use, lots of options. Pricing comparable to other retailers but not a bargain.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Great experience--wish there were a search feature for size of light fixtures
    Sep 16, 2015
  • Aug 31, 2015
    no way to go back to shopping from checkout -also the remove is very difficult to spot!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    need to show schematics on lighting products
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Overall simple and positive experience.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    The lights are beautiful, however there is s small shaded spot on the long tube.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I could not believe my shopping here. I knew what I wanted and searched, searched and finally, found your site and found exactly, exactly what I wanted and needed. Thank you so very much for making my purchase so EZ and satisfying. I'll be back soon.
    Aug 25, 2015
    MADE IN CHINA, does not please me at all.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I would have liked to have been more informed that the entire housing has to be replaced if one of the LED lights go out.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I think the prices will keep you from making more sales.
    Aug 19, 2015
    So far, good. I have yet to receive 2nd order which is now about due
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great experience with the sales person Tiffany. Very helpful as I'm a novice at ordering ceiling fans.
    Aug 18, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Great website and easy checkout. Great customer service. Received a call immediately after my purchase. The Rep was very friendly and informative. I am very pleased thus far with my purchase.
    Aug 31, 2015