Lumens Light + Living Reviews

Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2015.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Nov 23, 2015
    easy experience in shopping on-line and I loved the selection of contemporary lighting. I called and spoke to Ryan who was a very helpful customer service representative for the lighting I chose.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Refreshingly surprised by innovative designs for functional everyday objects!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Free shipping and no sales tax were the clincher for my order.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    A very god retail website
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Great selection of fine items for the home.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I have purchased 2 other fans from you and am very satisfied They were more expensive but this one looks adequate for a small room it looks very attractive and has an incredibly good airflow
  • Nov 5, 2015
    As a designer I have enjoyed using your site and I find your pricing to be fair or better. Today, for the first time I experience problems with checking out and was unable to change a quantity. Somehow also failed at 'on line chat'. Perhaps it is a seasonal overload or somehow
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Great experience, the customer rep that I phoned was a great help to. He saved me time, by me almost ordering the wrong part.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    We've had only positive experiences with Lumens........ As long as we need lighting, you'll be the source
    Nov 12, 2015
    Once again, Lumens shines. Yours is a model company and we LOVE doing business with you! Seriously!!
  • Oct 31, 2015
    better information on light output of product would be useful
    Nov 12, 2015
    This is my second light-they are both wonderful
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Pricing seems a little high
  • Oct 16, 2015
    I was searching for an exterior light for a new coffee bar/tavern that I am opening with my son and his business partner. I'm hoping this on is just the right one for their entryway.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Oct 26, 2015
    I had an issue with my original purchase order. I contacted Lumens with my concerns and although initially it didn’t appear as if they would be able to resolve my issue. They went the extra mile to see that my concerns were addressed and resolved. For that I am grateful.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    love the fixture. Thanks
  • Oct 13, 2015
    I found on Google search engine. Which was advertised 15 percent off of a product. But when time to check out there weren't any thing off. I took to much time trying to get my items together that I didn't want to be bothered with going somewhere else. But other than that great website with alot of good finds. A little pricey so I didn't want to purchase alot at one time.
    Oct 24, 2015
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Like the selection
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Like George Kovacs lighting products. That's why sold me.
    Oct 19, 2015
  • Oct 5, 2015
    i like it!!
    Oct 22, 2015
    Awesome products
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Love the Tuesday updates. Great customer service, logical website and great products in all price ranges.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    We recently saw the light in a home in Ft. Collins, CO, and used it for reading. I still feel that the cost is a bit steep but have decided that the light is worth the cost because it provides wonderful illumination. I hope that it will not tip one way or the other with our semi-high nap in our living room.