Lumens Light + Living Reviews

12/18/2014
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 395 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Dec 18, 2014
    Unique and thoughfully stylish products that are fantastic for gift-giving!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    am acutually excited about what i have shoped today. looking forward to receive the order. i would definetly use lumens for future shopping too. its got intresting stuffs.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    We previously purchased new vanity lighting from Lumens and the product was everything they described and we were very happy with their service.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great experience. Thank you
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Happy to find product at Lumens unavailable elsewhere
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Beautiful products, but usually beyond my price range. Great website with lots of product details. It really helps to have product reviews available.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Found what I was looking for!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Overall experience was good - however I am not sure if my request to have the item gift wrapped went through.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I was very happy with my last purchase.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I received a box with the body of the ceiling fan, but was missing the blades and the etched cased 0palglass.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great product, on-time delivery and worth every penny.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I was delighted to find exactly what I was looking for with free shipping and also an extra gift. I feel like a winner.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The order was a Christmas gift for my son in California. I do not have any info. about the delivery time.
    Dec 17, 2014
    it's just a light fixture ordered by mail. you didn't invent anything.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I was excited to find the product I wanted at a good price with free shipping. I hope my gift is packed well...this will determin if I shop with you again.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    You have always been efficient and you have maintained contact with me via email. I will continue to use your service for specialty light bulbs.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I was introduced to the Lumens.com website by a sales representative from Koncept lamps. I have been delighted with the range of offerings beyond lamps and lighting, the ease of navigating the website and by the quality of product descriptions.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I am delighted to have discovered Lumens Light + Living; the manufacturer of a lamp sold by Lumens recommended the company to me. I really like the on line advertising and was astouned by the range of products offered from lamps and lights to Danish tableware.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Seems to be a good place to shop. This was my first time on the site.
    Dec 16, 2014
    The lamps that I purchased did not come with mounting screws. I had to run to the hardware store to search for the appropriate mounting screws. Then I didn't know the weight of the lamp, so I wasn't sure which mounting screws to purchase. You'd think that a $400.00+ product would include mounting screws. This is not the fault of Lumens Light + Living. It's more an issue with Artemide.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent product and service.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I was disappointed to see that tax is added even though before I provided the payment information, the web site clearly indicated that there is no tax on this purchase; this is quite misleading advertising.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I had been to several stores today looking for 2 ceiling fans. I was quite frustrated by the time I returned home empty handed. All the fans I looked at seemed to be the same and not at all what I had in mind. This site was easy to navigate, easy to sort so I could find what i wanted quickly, and reasonably priced. Looking forward to getting my fans delivered! Thanks!
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I selected this light thinking I liked the look. While I imagined it to be a bit larger (so GLAD I ordered the large size), it is perfect in its location and so much better than the light we took down!!! I am imagining replacing MORE lights with this same light!