Lumens Light + Living Reviews

08/19/2014
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 369 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

Very nice stylish merchandise
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great style at moderate prices. I design apartments for developers and your products get us rented. Very cool very chick.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I am a trade partner with Lumens and I have had good experiences with them via telephone orders. The only negative is I have had a few instances of lights being discontinued even though they continue to display them on their website.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have been very pleased with Lumens.com
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great source for light fixtures, though still can't find some to my liking. Would like to be able to purchase or have Lumens include bulbs with selected fixture purchases.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Very straightforward, pleasurable shopping experience
  • Aug 18, 2014
    great selection and good pictures and information provided for the products.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I spent a lot of time on the Internet reading all the specs while looking at floor lamps for my wife's work bench and finally bought a Koncept Gen 3 z-bar floor lamp. After watching her work with it and using it for myself, it seemed obvious that I needed one for my desk. I've got a cheap, inflexible lamp with a bright fluorescent light that can't be directed very well and that hurts my eyes. So I came back for a second purchase from Lumens. Thank you very much.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Because the color wasn't listed the first time I checked out, I went back to check it. This erased everything that I typed in regarding my credit card and address. The second time everything came up, it listed the color, but added shipping, which was free the first time. Then I had to answer this survey, which came up even though I checked no. This has taken up way too much of my time.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great selection, love the lights we've received!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    My concern with this purchase is that I never got a confirmation on the color light fixture I ordered. As such, I am going to have to call CS to verify. Also, the customer reviews where bad regarding poor manufacturing packaging and damage upon arrival. I hope this was communicated to the company and I will not be a victim as well.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    nice selection of modern lighting products; easy checkout.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    This bizrate survey is a bit like putting the cart in front of the horse. How can I fully rate my experience with Lumens Lighting when I literally just placed my order. Obviously I don't have my product as of yet. Nor do I know if they ship promptly; will send the correct product; or if not, how they are to deal with should a problem occur.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Ordered chandelier about a year ago. Told them about same product listed elsewhere for lower price. They matched the price right away. Chandelier arrived in perfect condition. Will always use Lumens for future lighting purchases.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Your site has a wonderful selection for all styles
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    The product quality is very high. The installation instructions are clear but does not provide enough hardware for different types of installations.I would recommend entirely this product.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great variety of lights and fantastic product information. Excellent search ability too
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    The fan is absolutely beautiful!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Looking good so far,!,
    Aug 15, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    The LED light we received was poorly designed for installation. There needed to be room for the transformer above and there was no easy way to get the transformer wires pushed behind the mount to the fixture could be flush to the ceiling. Try installing one of these yourself and you will quickly see what a mess it is.