Lumens Light + Living Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lumens Light + Living Reviews

02/19/2017
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 02/17/2017.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Feb 17, 2017
    I love the selection you have at Lumens.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    good
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Feb 07, 2017
    Item first sent arrived damaged from packaging failure. Contacted Lumens and they were so helpful in resolving the issue. Ultimately a second item was sent and arrived in good order and very quickly. Thank you.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Was looking for a pair of touch lamps...visited your website...liked the design and description.....hope delivered product is as described.
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Jan 31, 2017
    Would have GREATLY appreciated the option to by accessories for my purchase. Didn't know they were available and had to find out about them from manufacturers information in the package. Then had to purchase from another website. Project on hold whil waiting.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    What an asset you have in Alyson, the representative who helped me. A true professional. Immensely knowledgeable, sharp as a tack, and so patient with questions (no matter how incessant). Kudos to her! And to the Lumens experience so far – though if I had to bet, I'd wager that the products themselves will be just as stellar... And free shipping?! AND a free fan?! Thank you so much! Yours,Happy Camper
  • Jan 16, 2017
    none
  • Jan 09, 2017
    Great site..Great information..
  • Jan 06, 2017
    My favorite website for modern furnishings. I am an interior designer specialized in Scandinavian Modern and I can buy almost every brand I need, at the best price online and have shipped directly to my client. Never an error.
  • Jan 01, 2017
    I found it difficult to checkout and had to do the whole process twice. Pressing the "checkout"multiple times. It was frustrating and time consuming rather than simple.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    still waiting for product
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Site was well organized and it was easy to order all the parts needed for my project.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Chatted with Cody who was very helpful.
    Dec 25, 2016
  • Dec 04, 2016
    had to do the check out process three times before it was accepted
    Dec 18, 2016
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 13, 2016
    Product was chipped-glases. Waiting for replacement and will then send back damaged item
  • Dec 02, 2016
    Dec 11, 2016
    We were very pleased. We were told a week to ten days and it came in less than a week. The only problem is I would like to order a third exact light at the discounted sale price, will Lumens do that for me?
  • Dec 10, 2016
    My son thinks your wine breather is just the thing he wants Thanks
  • Dec 07, 2016
    This the first time I buy an artcile at Lumens.I'm very happy and hope this gift for my son will arrive at time in about 7 days.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I saw an article in Esquire about a lamp and your company name.Went to the web site and was hooked. It had the types of items that appeal to me.
    Dec 02, 2016
    This was my first time buying from Lumens. I will go to Lumens first when looking for unique products for my home and also gifts
  • Nov 29, 2016