Lumens Light + Living Reviews

09/29/2016
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Aug 30, 2016
    Great service + Great prices
  • Aug 28, 2016
    website fairly easy to use
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I had to go through the website 3 times to get my order placed - it kept losing my information and telling me to go back and complete something, but when I tried to go back it threw me off the site and I had to start all over again.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Signed up for e-mailing list with promise of 15 percent off my first order ... only to find at checkout that the products I ordered were not eligible for the discount. Still, I found what I wanted and the price seemed reasonable even without the discount.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Great staff. They are so knowledgable and patient. They saved me a great deal of money. Nice folks.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Aug 18, 2016
    Delivery seemed to take a while, but then when I looked at the 'delivery tracking' status it reassured me that it would take a while for my purchase to be mailed to Canada....but then (surprise!) they arrived the very next day. While the surprise early delivery was nice, the tracking feature didn't help me manage my expectations.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    An intriging Web site.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    slight mix-up with the order, wether it was placed or not.,Had to re order.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    the best for on-line for lighting, great designs and service.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Great selection of products that always to be in stock.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    first time shopping on lumens. hopefully the item i order will be exactly what i need.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Excellent range of brands
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I like the variety of options compare to the merchant. They are unique
  • Jul 13, 2016
    One of the items I ordered does not seem to be in stock - A very Basic under Cabinet 12" LED Light Fixture - It is annoying not having it on time for my electrician to install - Hope it will be overnighted when it gets in stock at no additional charge
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Jul 4, 2016
    I have not yet mounted these wonderful, very expensive light fixtures, so will have to reserve judgement for a couple of weeks yet. New house still under construction. The fixtures seem ideal for the application, which is why I was willing to spend such a ridiculous amount.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Easy.to place order, wish I knew how to get a promo code though
    Aug 3, 2016
    Shipping was split, part of order shipped immediately, part we waited 4 weeks+, we did not install the partial shipment, so we had to store the box while waiting....and first shipment appeared to have previously installed, so we were unsure if there was a problem with the fixture or not, would we need to wait again when actually installing? When balance received, all was okay, but we chose only one of two fixtures for over island as they were larger than expected....so we had to pay $24 to return the item.
  • May 23, 2016
    I love your fans !!! my 5th fan purchase from you all
    Jul 11, 2016
    Love the way the fans look, wish they put out more air .