Lumens Light + Living Reviews

01/24/2015
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 393 reviews.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Jan 18, 2015
    I could not find the product I wanted in the color I wanted anywhere else. Thanks Lumens Light + Living!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Great selection and pricing
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Great selection and great service over the phone when I had questions and needed answers. Very positive experience.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Love the site. Great selection and very easy purchase
    Nice product line
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I wish I could see what the gift wrapping looked like. I also wish purchasing had an additional confirmation step, so I wouldn't worry about losing all the information I entered before I confirmed my purchase (especially if I'm double-checking shipping information and waiting for the gift recipient to get back to me before my order is finalized), but still had an opportunity to make changes and corrections, if necessary.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    They offer a very wide selection of quality lighting fixtures, along with an impressive array of other products.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    It was all a positive experience. The only thing that would have been nice for the particular purchase that I made would have been if I could have rolled over the sconce and seen the color/metal options on the sconce itself. There was a bit of visualization involved with regard to the end product.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    First purchase. Looks good online. Hope the product when it arrives will live up to expectations.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Great selection. Excellent customer service. Good prices. Only wish there was a cheaper shipping option to Hawaii other than 2-day.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    whenever I ordered I did not encounter any problems. I m a happy customer
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Products seem limited and overpriced.
    Jan 16, 2015
    This is a high quality company with wonderful service personnel. I thought I had a defective part, but actually it was my mistake. Lumens immediately sent a replacement part, no questions asked and paid for all shipping costs. Later, after I discovered my mistake, Lumens still picked up the cost of shipping and they were very nice about it. Wow! This is superior service.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Jan 17, 2015
    I still have not received my order. It's been weeks since I placed the order
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Jan 17, 2015
    Love the pendant. It is much better looking then the photo and the amber color is perfect.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 14, 2015
    Great choices and best prices
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I love the products you offer. This is the first time of have seen your site and I saw stuff on there that I had not ever seen before.
    Jan 13, 2015
    I don't remember when it said I would receive but it seems like it took longer than it was suppose to. Maybe I was just anxious. The light was a bit time consuming to install but it is beautiful now that it is up.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Products are unique and of high style.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Love this product. I order another pair, they're that cool.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Jan 13, 2015
    Quick service and great products.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Jan 13, 2015
    Excellent product range, but expensive and slower delivery than other options.