Lumens Light + Living Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Lumens Light + Living Reviews

02/24/2018
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 47 reviews.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Dec 08, 2017
    Wide selection of products. Competitive prices. Good return policy.
    Dec 17, 2017
  • Dec 12, 2017
    so far all the products I have ordered from Lumen's has been great and any concerns have been answered quickly on the phone
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I like that they have a variety of items for the home. There prices are very reasonable.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I needed help because of lack of clarity of the picture on the website. Ben (my chat host) was disengaged and uninterested in my problem. He failed to gain my confidence in his answer. I felt unserved.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    good modern products
    Dec 10, 2017
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Amazing quality. Quick shipping. Unusual products.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    The lamps that I ordered required assembly which was not indicated in the catalogue. Additionally th check-out process on the Wbnsite is not user friendly since the user does not know if the request has been submitted or not, it is necessary to change the program so there is a display of a message "thank tyou for your order with Lumens". Finally when you order in the website there is no indication on how long it will take the delivery. In this case in particular I did not care since I was not in a rush but in other cases I ordered in one of your competitors, CIRCA, which provides clear information of the number of dyas that the delivery will take. IN MY VIEW IT IS NECESSARY
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Great selection of merchandise. Site easy to navigate. Easy check-out. Very satisfied!
  • Dec 04, 2017
    The Lumens website is easy to navigate and makes it easy to get items ordered. We have two Minka fans which we really like so I just ordered another!
    Great selections easy shopping­čśŐ
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Lumens offers great customer service, and they back up their merchandise to the greatest degree. Frequent sales are offered which helps get you the best prices.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Purchased lighting, loved the options. I have been looking for the perfect lights for a long time and finally found them.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    great selection and prices
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Seems to have a good selection of quality ceiling fans at reasonable prices. Return policy is fair, but not extravagant.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    amazing products.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I love there modern look.
    Nov 28, 2017
    Recieved base was broken, just barely manage to get the base screwed to metal.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I am looking for a unique Christmas tree and hope this one will be large enough for my space.