Lumens Light + Living Reviews

05/03/2015
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 111 reviews.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

85%

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Feb 21, 2015
    Lumens has given me great customer service in the past, and I look forward to more purchases in the near future.
    Product looks great
  • Feb 20, 2015
    selection was fine haven't received product to comment any fulther
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Great experience! I bought this for a reasonable price when my contractor was going to charge me triple the cost! Thanks and I will be returning to purchase more items!
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Really like the lighting selection
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Love the open box sale... Hopefully with credit card protection they become effectively returnable anyway...
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I like the assortment of items available. Also enjoy the sales.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    i enjoy shopping and browsing your product line
  • Feb 19, 2015
    waiting to get my lights then I will comment
  • Feb 19, 2015
    as a retail showroom, i can offer my clients an unbelievable shopping experience to COMPLETE the job, after my sale.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I also called customer service with questions I had about the product. The gentleman was extremely nice and patient. Thanks!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    It was hard to answer your first couple of questions honestly because I haven't received my product yet. Yes, I was extremely happy with ease of the site and placing of my order,(questons for this came later) but how can one truly say that they are completely satisfied with their order if the product wasn't received yet? What if there was a problem with my order and I had to return and it wasn't a good experience? I would not then be totally satisfied with my order. But if everything turns out great, I will be greatly satisfied. I would suggest you change your questions in order to get truthful data. Thanks!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Had just what I needed to complete project.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    nice large selection of lighting
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Enjoy having an expresso coffee every day.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Ordering online is easy and I've been pleased with all the products I have purchased so far.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I would have liked to see more photos of the light I purchased. I am nervous that it will not work out and the store has a no return policy.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I have been searching for the best price for the lamp I purchased & had looked online (including ebay) & for stores near me. Purchasing from this site was the easiest & most convient for me.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Good selection of products and fair prices
    Feb 18, 2015
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Refreshingly smooth navigation and transaction (Don't change a thing!)
    Feb 21, 2015
    Transaction handled to perfection!