Lumens Light + Living Reviews

08/31/2015
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 59 reviews.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Jun 16, 2015
    Outstanding product lines.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    The online orderin was easy. Since I won't get my purchase for a few days I can't comment on the merchandise.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I like euro lighting and Minka Aire has unique designs with simple lines. Will buy more
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Great variety, nice modern selection.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Great costumer service
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Can't wait to receive my item which will help my decision making process about shopping more.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I was looking for a special color and style to match what I already have, so I think this will go nicely on my porch , then in another year, I'll just replace them all . I will deffinately look on your site.
  • May 30, 2015
    Hoppy that the website is clear about Canadian shipping availability, and free freight.
    Jun 9, 2015
    The website said free shipping to Canada as a sale for the wknd. I was impressed and felt I could therefore afford the item. In the end I had to make additional payments on delivery. The website was misleading and I felt discounting some or all of that cost would have been an appropriate resolution but this was not offered. Not even an acknowledgement that the site was misleading was offered. I prefer companies when all shipping us included in the price.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 4, 2015
    In my opinion, someone, somewhere should supervise 'Quality Control' of the items shipped out.