Lumens Light + Living Reviews

01/29/2015
Lumens Light + Living Ratings and User Reviews. Lumens Light + Living is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 395 reviews.

Lumens Light + Living Rating

More About Lumens Light + Living

Recent Reviews for Lumens Light + Living

• Jan 11, 2015
    I like that I can purchase all the available LeGrand wall plates, switches etc. in one place. Previously we had ordered through Lowe's but they rarely had what we needed and we had to keep going back to the store or ordering in bits and pieces online. Since we were finishing up a home remodel, we couldn't do some of the switches in one style and the rest in another style. And we really did need to get them in together so we don't keep calling back an electrician.
    LOVE THE WEBSITE. OFFERS MANY SELECTIONS IN ALL PRICE CATEGORIES
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Very attractive light fixtures for very reasonable prices. We usually design modern spaces for our clients and Lumen offers a great selection. The website is very user friendly and easy to conduct a search quickly.
    anxious to get control
  • Jan 11, 2015
    I will be able to give a better response to a survey if the product arrives promptly and intact.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I came to your site after searching another site with the same price & free shipping & no sales tax as you do, & had tried a promo code with the other site that should have worked but wouldn't work on the brand of ceiling fan I was choosing. I just thought I'd choose the next site with free shipping & no sales tax with good reviews to see if I could use a promo code & yours was next. It was amazing to find the exact ceiling fan with light I was looking for with an open box in new condition, as well as a promo code for open box items for 15% off until tomorrow! It saved me $55.33, & let's just say that makes me happy! :) I have yet to receive it obviously & am hoping it really is in new condition as I read & if it is, I have nothing to say but the most positive things! :) Thank you for your business!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Overall web site experience was great.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    with trade price, there really isn't too much help to let me definitely goes to this website as first choice. If you can ensure your price is the best every time, I don't even need to compare and google. as trade people I am really busy in daily operations. Don't like to waste time searching for products just to save $ 15 -19 an item. If your company wants to be number one, first in mind with everybody, treat trade people more seriously.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I need the asap
  • Jan 6, 2015
    good sales and good website
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Good experience overall. Customer service has been responsive.
    Jan 10, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Great products. Very unique and tasteful. On the website, need greater search criteria to narrow down results.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    lot of best desingn
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 12, 2015
    Glass diffuser for fixture arrived with a small chip in it. Too much of a hassle to return. Put the fixture up anyway. Chip is not noticable but for the money spent should have arrived undamaged.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 9, 2015
    One of the pendants we ordered was broken.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I love the unique items you carry on your site. I'm sure i'll return again. Thank you for a great shopping experience.
    Jan 7, 2015
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Best web site for contemporary products
    Jan 6, 2015
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Jan 9, 2015
    The product meets my needs and is attractive.