Luna Bazaar Reviews

03/28/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 223 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Jan 28, 2015
    Beautiful website! Shopping is pleasant and best choice of color, size and type of lanterns compared to any website I have shopped. I will be back providing my order arrives on time.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Third time ordering from you. Twice i've had to contact costumer service and received prompt service. Everyone is very nice. I even used live chat today and it worked like a charm.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Fast, easy, great prices, great products!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I ordered from here for my wedding and was very happy with the quality and delivery time, which brought me back to buy decor for a friend's bachelorette party.
    FUN PRODUCTS WITH MANY SELECTIONS BUT SHIPPING CHARGES IS VERY HIGH
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Shipping charges are insane to Canada, I had to add stuff to my order to bring it up to $75 so that I could pay just under $60 instead of $99 for shipping!!!!! If my friend didn't need these items for her wedding, I would not have made this purchase!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    They had the colors of lanterns I was looking for and the prices were extremely fair!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Easy and quick purchase/checkout. Easily found what I was looking for. pretty website
  • Jan 25, 2015
    happy with my purchase! great website and good sales!!!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    love the pictures and clarity of products
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Check out is hard to achieve, but once there it's OK.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    my credit card was hack after first purchase. had to change and get all new cards. you need higher safety when checking out. used paypal this time, if it happens again will not shop here again. and will tell other not to
  • Jan 23, 2015
    too complicated checkout to ship to different address
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I was inspired to light my apartment by artist Eric Chang's piece titled: lanterns for peace I hope to recreate the feeling I get while looking at this inspiring piece of art with the variety of colors and sizes of lanters you offer. Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes http://eepmon.com/2014/05/lanterns-for-peace-2007/
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I am excited to receive my vases! I like many of your products and if I am satsified with my vases, I will be back!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Had difficulty returning to shopping once items were placed in my shopping bag. Website could be more user friendly. Nice item descriptions.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Lanterns look great, nice colors
  • Jan 3, 2015
    i like the experience ordering other than checking out it took forever to try and get my credit card to take. several attempts. and i had to put in the coupon code several times. other than that the prices and products seemed nice. i will see when they arrive.
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Luna Bazaar has very unique items that speak to my sense of style
    Jan 20, 2015
    Beautiful and well designed. Packaging for shipment was impressive - well wrapped so these delicate candle holders arrived safely!