Luna Bazaar Reviews

09/18/2014
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 202 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Jul 7, 2014
    Love your choice of merchandise...with the shipping rates were cheaper for your Canadian neighbours : )
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I was excited to find such a site!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I'm excited to see how much everyone will enjoy them. Only site with exactly what I was looking for.
    Love ur stuff
  • Jul 2, 2014
    The customer service representative was super helpful -- made a rush order such an easy experience!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I appreciated the on-line chat option. It helped me make a quick decision.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    love this site.......
  • Jun 30, 2014
    You had what I needed at a decent price
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I absolutely love the products you offer. I used them for my wedding and had no complaints whatsoever. Now that I have a child, I will use your products for her birthday and various other parties.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Totally in love with this site! I can't wait for future events and planning. Super stoked!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Thanks for offering hard to find color combo decorations! Our purchase is sure to make my daughters "Under the Sea" themed 1st birthday one to remember!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I found everything I wanted on a reasonable price
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Cute stuff at decent prices. Like you don't overcharge for shipping.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    The selection is great and the site is user friendly. The products are good quality. Nice discount too.
    Jun 30, 2014
    Your over all service is great, however, the products I ordered were not well made. I will be sending a few back.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Thought shipping was free for orders of $75 or more and I was charged shipping????
    Jul 4, 2014
    One of thr lunar lights did not work they promptly shipped me a new one in time for my party
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    I wanted colored glass bottles for a small bottle tree, and the selection and quality available through Luna Bazaar were just perfect for me. The bottles arrived much earlier than I had expected. I will likely be a repeat customer.

From Luna Bazaar

We'd love to see a picture of your finished bottle tree! customerservice@lunabazaar.com
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    Have not yet used product so that is why I had not completed the questionnaire
  • Apr 28, 2014
    very glade with the customers service!!
    Jul 2, 2014
    So glad with the products and great costumer services