Luna Bazaar Reviews

01/17/2017
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 89 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Jan 1, 2017
    I was a bit flustered at completing the form, and
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Looking forward to seeing the quality of these items and hoping that they arrive soon. I found the checkout a bit awkward as the form kept jumping and Chrome kept filling in pre saved information that was incorrect and difficult to correct. The form kept jumping, when I tried. Otherwise a smooth experience. Also what is the point of offering first time customers a 10% off coupon that they have to sign up for but cannot use after the first purchase, when a 20% off coupon that anyone can use is available for anyone to use instead?
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Very easy experience. Many items to choose from and good prices :)
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Incredible items! However, i was a bit disappointed by the discount codes.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Luna Bazaar has some items hat I can't find anywhere else, at a reasonable price.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Love the selections!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I was very excited to find purple mercury glass ornaments. I hope that I can find a lighter shade like lavender in the future. I also would like larger ornaments in mercury glass. I'm looking forward to receiving my first order and reviewing the quality. I plan on making other purchases for my wedding.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Excellent choice of items offered for purchase
  • Dec 19, 2016
    I really like that I could pay with Amazon and not have to enter my info. I do wish there was a better promotion or less shipping charges. Also I think grey lanterns in 16" would be nice.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Good site kind of crowded though you could lay it out a little better and make it so we can zoom in on thing we are looking at or see different angles of it.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Log in efforts where not working. Total pain. I ALMOST DECIDED TO NOT PLACE AN ORDER. It would be nice to select a few things and compare at the same time visually. Going back and forth to compare was not quick or EASY.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Beautiful products. Saw them in a piece done in House Beautiful magazine.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    I'm very impressed by your customer service department. Some of the items I had ordered were out of stock, so I was contacted by phone to see if I wanted to substitute another item to prevent any delay in shipping. I was so impressed that I was willing to wait until the item was available. I will definitely order from Luna Bazaar again and probably in the near future.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    I love this shop. This is my second purchase from them. My first purchase had some special shipping circumstances and their customer service was excellent in addressing my needs!
    Dec 28, 2016
    This is my second purchase from Luna Bazaar and I could not be more pleased. The quality of the products is excellent. They package everything so well. There is no chance of breakage. My first order I had to speak to customer service and they were so helpful!!! Love this company!
  • Dec 14, 2016
    You have really beautiful ornaments on your site! All in all it's a really fun site!
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Dec 18, 2016
    The crystal trees I ordered are beautiful. Packaged very well to avoid breakage. I love them and would definittely order from Luna Bazaar again.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I was promised a discount if I gave my email address and agreed I receive mail from e merchant. Didn't get the discount.
    Dec 23, 2016
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Please make your shipping rates reasonable.
    Dec 18, 2016
    Pompoms I recieved was somewhat lavender and not periwinkle.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I've used Luna Bazaar for gift purchases in the past and have always been satisfied.
    Dec 19, 2016