Luna Bazaar Reviews

09/03/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 209 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Jun 9, 2015
    The only thing I was dissatisfied with was when I would add to my bag, it would take me to another page and there was no continue shopping option that would take me back to the last place I was at. Or even an option to add to bag quickly without even taking you to another page would be better. The other thing is, I was specifically looking for grey crepe paper, you only have silver. I would definitely buy rolls of grey crepe paper in the future.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    The best price for paper lanterns, no question
  • Jun 8, 2015
    the website is slow and a little clunky, tried to pay with my amazon account but it didnt work
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I was suprised that shipping was over 11.00 for standard shipping. USPS priority shipping is 11.65.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Always very satisfied with your products
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I tried to apply a coupon at check out and it would not recognize it. This is the coupon FROM your coupon email CX1-7PS7MC8WXU I felt cheated.

From Luna Bazaar

Hello - sorry to hear of your frustrations! Please call us ASAP so we can adjust your invoice and apply that coupon! Luna Bazaar Customer Service 800-223-1106
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 7, 2015
    Needed these items ASAP & luna bazaar got them to me on a few short days! Thanks!
  • May 28, 2015
    beautiful stuff and I am glad to find a place that carries pretty parasols - even though I was just looking for the little wooden easel stands, I found lots of other stuff
    Jun 8, 2015