Luna Bazaar Reviews

04/20/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 231 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Feb 3, 2015
    It's a fabulous website and the customer service is extraordinary! It has a wonderful selection of the latest trends!
  • Feb 2, 2015
    the cost of shipping is way too high
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Great looking website. Well merchandized, love to shop here. Your products are all lovely and reasonable.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    it is hard to tell from the descriptions how big the lights are in the strings of lights. Are they the size of Christmas tree lights or are they more like laterns?

From Luna Bazaar

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We would be happy to help you with your question. We have a variety of string lighting so the answer depends on the specific item(s) that you are looking at. Please give us a call at (800) 223-1106 or send us an ... Read full response »
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Happy to have found it
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have been looking for a red parasol for some time but have been unable to find one or have thought I found something satisfactory only to be disappointed by poor workmanship or broken by previous customers.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Beautiful website! Shopping is pleasant and best choice of color, size and type of lanterns compared to any website I have shopped. I will be back providing my order arrives on time.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Third time ordering from you. Twice i've had to contact costumer service and received prompt service. Everyone is very nice. I even used live chat today and it worked like a charm.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Fast, easy, great prices, great products!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I ordered from here for my wedding and was very happy with the quality and delivery time, which brought me back to buy decor for a friend's bachelorette party.
    FUN PRODUCTS WITH MANY SELECTIONS BUT SHIPPING CHARGES IS VERY HIGH
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Shipping charges are insane to Canada, I had to add stuff to my order to bring it up to $75 so that I could pay just under $60 instead of $99 for shipping!!!!! If my friend didn't need these items for her wedding, I would not have made this purchase!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    They had the colors of lanterns I was looking for and the prices were extremely fair!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I love Luna Bizaar. Everything was packed great & I love the candle holders. However I need to return one as the shell tip is broken.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Lanterns look great, nice colors
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Beautiful merchandise! I will remember to visit Luna Bazaar when shopping online for holidays and gifts in the future!
    Jan 31, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I ordered a paper latern in violet, which is much closer to the color sangria. My wedding colors are sangria and lime so this latern was perfect. I will be ordering more once I figure out exactly how many I'll be needing. Shipped quickly. Would recommend this vender!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    i like the experience ordering other than checking out it took forever to try and get my credit card to take. several attempts. and i had to put in the coupon code several times. other than that the prices and products seemed nice. i will see when they arrive.
    Jan 27, 2015