Luna Bazaar Reviews

01/22/2017
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 90 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Dec 19, 2016
    Beautiful products. Saw them in a piece done in House Beautiful magazine.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    You have really beautiful ornaments on your site! All in all it's a really fun site!
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Very nice from the pictures. Need to see it in person to be able to fully disclose. Thank you for having what I pictured in my mind!
  • Dec 13, 2016
    The online shopping was frustrating because whenever I put 2 things in the cart, the page would revert back to the default and not priced low to high like I set it.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    I ordered two items for my wedding... I love them and ordered more :)
  • Dec 11, 2016
    More inspirations for your product use would be very helpful, especially combining/blending colors, shapes, and sizes. Some of your questions would be better answered after I have received and used your products. Your web site was very nice and easy to use (much better than amazon's)
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Trying to contact you is the worst. Tried online chat and it was terrible never reached anyone.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Great selection of products!
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Great design of Christmas ornaments!
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Dec 18, 2016
    The crystal trees I ordered are beautiful. Packaged very well to avoid breakage. I love them and would definittely order from Luna Bazaar again.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I love their products!!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I enjoyed looking at all of the really neat glass pieces.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Please make your shipping rates reasonable.
    Dec 18, 2016
    Pompoms I recieved was somewhat lavender and not periwinkle.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    nice selection and good quality.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I was looking for a set of 3 hand painted with platinum that i found in a catalog - they were no longer available so I found your site. You have some lovely things.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    gorgeous offerings, unique, sweet prices
  • Nov 27, 2016
    I was unsure about having to check that preordered items would be shipped when available. I saw no where on my items ordered that any of the items were preorder items, so I didn't see the necessity in having to check that box. However, it would not allow me to complete my order until I checked the box.
    Dec 8, 2016
    I love everything about the mercury glass ornaments I purchased! Just lovely!
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Your products look so beautiful, I can't wait to see them!
    Dec 3, 2016
    This product was beautiful and high quality. The glass was thick and the ornament well crafted. I'm very happy.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    Wish that to get free shipping the standards were lower. Lots of place have free shipping without having to spend $100
  • Nov 10, 2016
    Love your products, the prices and quality.
    Dec 2, 2016
    love the customer service and the high quality low cost items on this site.