Luna Bazaar Reviews

04/18/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 230 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Mar 31, 2015
    I love the products and the value for the quality. The website is a little hard to use when checking out as boxes get covered up by other boxes and information gets filled in automatically when I don't want it to. My main issue is that I was just hours late to take advantage of a discount code and the company would not honor it. I'd read the email stating "3-day sale through Monday" so I assummed I had all of Monday to complete my order. Monday afternoon I attempted to place my order and the coupon code was expired. The fine print showed that the sale ended at noon on Monday EST. This is only 6:00 am in my time zone (hawaii). I think that the company should have honored my discount code but when I asked they declined to. They offered other codes but they were not as beneficial to me as the SPRING15 code that I wanted to use.

From Luna Bazaar

Hello, Thank you for leaving us feedback. I apologize that the window was missed for the three day 15% flash sale that we were having. Due to your location we do have a coupon code that offers the same percentage discount for orders of $49 or more. ... Read full response »
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Lunar Bazaar so far seems to be a great find. I will share it with friends.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    This was the first place that I found online that would ship to Canada and had actually NICE looking parasols. I am very excited. I hope the product is as good quality as the site.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    It was a great shopping experience and I was happy to find that you had exactly what I was looking for. It made my shopping experience a lot simpler.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I am pleased with the selection of items available and the ease of checkout.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I had lots of trouble sending my order to the states as a canadian because the shipping charges to canada were too much. It was also very difficult to change the quantity of items in my shopping cart
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I found the site easy to use and products look of high quality online. However, I was a bit annoyed that I was unable to use the coupon at the end when checking out.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Overall I am please with my purchases at Luna Bazaar. i was disappointed that some of the coupons and sales do not apply to the products I am ordering.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Always a great experience-quality products , easy transaction
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I was disappointed with my coupon code. I registered my email address hoping to get 10% off of my order, but no matter how much I put in my cart, it never gave me the full 10%. My final order subtotal was $38 and change, and my discount was only $1.25. At one point I had over $125.00 in my cart, and my discount was only going to be $8.00. I was also disappointed that no matter how much I spent, I still had to pay a lot in shipping (almost $12).

From Luna Bazaar

We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating time placing your order! We have free ground shipping for order over $49, and the 10% coupon does have a few restrictions in the fine print. Please contact Luna Bazaar ASAP if you would like to make any ... Read full response »
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Found out about website in HGTV magazine. Love the style, especially for such great prices!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    It was very annoying to check out. It kept taking me back to a blank check out screen and I had to fill in the info 3 times :-(
    Good quality products
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Great to find the items here to use for rehearsal dinners and weddings.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Great variety of paper lanterns at a reasonable price!
    Mar 23, 2015
    The size and color I wanted!! Very true to their item descriptions!
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    Great product. Great prices. Would highly recommend these products
  • Mar 12, 2015
    so happy to found this web site, just wanting on the items to arrive
    Mar 27, 2015
    Really happy with my purchased!! Good quality and delivered on time
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    The products I ordered were exactly what I wanted and what they advertised. Great website! Choosing by color made it very easy! They bubble wrapped everything so well and careful.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I like how this site is organized, and the variety of colors and products they supply.
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Love the inventory, wish there was more of it because you are out of much of what I wanted to order so I have to shop else where. This is the 3rd time in 3 months where you have been out of low on inventory when I tried to order.
    Mar 23, 2015