Luna Bazaar Reviews

02/28/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 195 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Feb 9, 2015
    Very cute stuff!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Information about my product was very helpful in deciding if it would fit in my luggage.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Your website would not take the free shipping code. Had to try 4 times before it would take.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Excellent products and website. Will surely be shopping here again.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    shipping is crazy expensive. same items can be found on ebay direct from china for almost 75% less
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I found the lanterns I was looking for, for under a dollar, you cant find better deals
  • Feb 6, 2015
    As a first time customer I was pleased with the ordering experience. My continued business with Luna Bazaar will still depend on the quality of the product and shipping time.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Shipping should automatically be free after spending 75 dollars without imputing a coupon code. I like the store, but I may or may not shop here again for this reason. Disappointing considering how may of its competitors can offer free shipping after spending as little as $50.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    the shipping cost is a little over the top in price for how heavy the package is
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I bought this product several years ago and it has been in use for years needed different color so looked you guys up
  • Feb 3, 2015
    It's a fabulous website and the customer service is extraordinary! It has a wonderful selection of the latest trends!
  • Feb 2, 2015
    the cost of shipping is way too high
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    I was thoroughly impressed with the packaging of the material so it would not break. I will be ordering again.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    looking forward to receiving the order!
    Feb 5, 2015
    unique products, good prices and great customer service.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    The colors of the products I ordered are very pretty; however, I have only opened 2 of the 4 parasols that I ordered, and both have small tears in them. I put a small piece of tape on one off them and am hoping I will still be able to use them. I thought they would be better quality.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    The products seem high quality for a good price !
    Feb 8, 2015
    Very impressed with the paper lanterns ! Great quality and good price !
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Beautiful merchandise! I will remember to visit Luna Bazaar when shopping online for holidays and gifts in the future!
    Jan 31, 2015