Luna Bazaar Reviews

02/11/2016
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 85 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Dec 11, 2015
    Hi, this is David's wife. I do the ordering. This is our second purchase at Luna and I will be coming back back back. Our last purchase was perfect quality for the price and arrived on time. Our granddaughter is mad for folding fans!
  • Dec 9, 2015
    A "House Beautiful" magazine layout was the inspiration for this purchase. Your site seems to provide a whimsical choice for accessories and display.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Spoke with Kate - very helpful and a pleasure to work with
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Decent looking products. Checkout? Impossible! Wanted to change count of various items. "Edit cart" allowed me to alter (to the upside!) "Proceed to checkout" defaulted to original numbers. Searched for an "update" button or some indication that my changes would take effect. After 3 attempts, I discovered that "editing" the number could only be achieved by hitting "X" and creating blank space and then entering the updated number. ALSO, signed up for mailing list, entered the 10% discount info that was emailed to me and nothing was deducted from the total. Is that how the discount is supposed to work? An explanation would have been helpful. Thanks.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    on the website, somewhere when choosing colors, all the colors were not visible and when I tried to scroll down to see more, the screen would only scroll on the right side. The color choices were on the left. So I just kept going to main page to see colors
  • Dec 5, 2015
    saw pictures in House Beautiful Magazine and loved the look of the snowflakes hanging down...can't wait to hang them in my front window
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Always an awesome experience for me. I would recommend it to anyone and they have a great selection of products.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Attractive products -- however, I expected to be cross-sold the tea candles needed for these candleholders.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    It was easy to order and you had exactly what I was looking for. I will spray all of the fans with gold paint to act as a holiday background for our mantle.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I tried to pay with Amazon but only my shipping address was shared and because the zip code did not match my billing address my credit card was denied. Now what do I do? Mary Jane
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Love the products carried, but more selection would be nice.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Dec 9, 2015
    Love my lanterns! The hardest part was deciding which ones I wanted to buy!
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Dec 11, 2015
    These small mercury glass ornaments are beautiful and fill in those little empty spaces between other ornaments very nicely. Style and color selections available through Luna Bazaar is just what I needed!!!
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Dec 12, 2015
    I thought the mercury ornaments were beautiful in design and color selection. I was surprised there were so many different designs to choose from. Ordering was easy and you kept me updated on the delivery. I was impressed with how quickly you processed my order. Thank you for making the buying experience so easy.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Shipping cost seems high.
    Nov 27, 2015
  • Nov 11, 2015
    It would be nice if the website could go back to my search page after I updated the quantities in my cart. I had to repeatedly retype my search criteria as I continued to look for different color and designs of the items. Other than that, my shopping experience was good.
    Dec 3, 2015
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    Fix your promo codes.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    It was so nice to be able to purchase all paper lanterns of different sizes in one place. Was very pleased with my first orderon July 28/15. Just needing a few more.
    Nov 22, 2015
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Hopefully some of these out of stock items will be restocked soon! Purchased a few in my last order and need them in a few months. Fingers crossed!
    Nov 24, 2015