Luna Bazaar Reviews

01/27/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 158 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Dec 28, 2014
    I had an extremely difficult time using the luna bazaar website. I tried placing my order first on my ipad and there was no ability to enter credit card info, so I wasted a lot of time. Then I tried on my laptop with internet explorer and the website was worse--I couldn't even see the shopping bag and there was no ability to check out. Finally I had ability to place the order w/Google Chrome, but still it was frustrating bc the site wouldn't recognize my free shipping coupon the first 3 times I entered it.

From Luna Bazaar

Wow - we are so sorry to hear you had such troubles checking out! We truly appreciate your detailed feedback and our tech team is working to make improvements so this doesn't happen again! Please feel free to contact us any time via phone or e-mail. ... Read full response »
  • Dec 26, 2014
    There is a beautiful selection of products related to decoration for parties and whimsical lighting that can take one to a stress-free place of ambiance related to great imagination and magical beauty.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    The website was easy to navigate.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I came across your site by doing a random search for glass icicles. From what I can tell of your merchandise I have very high expectations as to the quality of items ordered. Pictures are clear and they zoom in quite well especially for details of glass ornaments. I would have been much happier had there been other views given to buyers other than just a full-frontal. I, for example happen to be quite anal about fine details of any item I may be purchasing. Looking at the vintage ornaments and not having the ability to see what color the backside is and if there is any pattern or details on the reverse side that I like or hate makes me less likely to purchase it in the first place. I can say that I did rermove several items from my cart because I was not sure what the back of an ornament looked like. Other than that, my experience shopping on the website has been a pleasant one. Lastly, if free shipping for ANY/ALL purchases over $75 were offered, I think sales would increase and also create a more loyal repeat customer base.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    First time I have ordered from Luna I got the wrong item I have called and left a message the day I have received the wrong item and re order the correct product. I am in the process of returning the wrong product and will see what happens. I hope I will receive the correct item on time for the wedding.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The ad stated free shipping over $75, but I tried to enter the code and it wouldn't take it. I was able to enter the MERRY20 code to receive that discount. I should have been able to apply both.

From Luna Bazaar

Hello, We're sorry to hear you had trouble with any of our coupon codes. Only one code can be applied per order. Please call us with any questions or concerns! 800-223-1106 x2 -Luna Bazaar
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Easy website to find and navigate.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is such a fun website, I can't wait to decorate my daughters room!

From Luna Bazaar

Thanks for the great review! We'd love to see any pictures on our Facebook or Pinterest pages! --Luna Bazaar
    Shiny and awesome!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I plan to purchase more ornaments in the future. I'm happy that there was a promo code available for me to use.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like the selection of merchandise that you carry. The prices seem to be reasonable and your website is colorful and fun. The coupons are an added bonus.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    Order arrived promptly and as described. Well packed. I will definately order again from Luna Bazaar.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the unique pieces!!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great items, reasonable priced.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    Lovely products delivered on time.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I WAS SO PLEASED TO SEE THESE LOVELY OLD FASHIONED ORNAMENTS. THEY GAVE ME A FEELING OF OLD WORLD STYLE ,PLUS A SENSE OF NOSTALGIA AND A BIT OF WONDER. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Love the site, plan weddings and great resource.
    Dec 29, 2014
    Great price and exactly what I thought I was buying.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 27, 2014
    They are great products. I wasn't sure what to expect and was overwhelmed with my experience how perfect the glass ornaments are & it completely surprised me when they showed up so quickly after ordered. I just hope I can purchase more thru the year and not have to wait till the holidays to buy more.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Upon initial browsing I was very happy with the selection and what I found. It's always risky making online purchases without seeing the product prior and going off of photographic image solely. But Luna Bazaar looked reliable and quality through my online searches. I was a bit disappointed by the high basic shipping option, compared to other online purchases I've made in the past. Though the special discount did aid in my opinion of this matter.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Very happy with my minimal experience with the company. I'd go back.