Luna Bazaar Reviews

09/20/2014
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 197 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Aug 22, 2014
    good variety and good prices Have used for party decor
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Interesting site for wedding decor
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I appreciate the variety of products and being able to shop by color scheme! I do wish there were volume discounts available.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Easy online store and very good products
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Absolutely fabulous company with amazing paper crafts! Saves me time and the price is reasonable.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I am here for classroom decorations. I would love to see inexpensive coordinating boxes and office supplies. I would love to see more coupons.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Very High Quality
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Lots of beautiful things to choose from! Hard to decide so I have to come back.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I ordered for a wedding last October and was very satisfied
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    The product came on time and was exactly what we wanted for our nursery.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Loved all the choices f colors and designs for paper lanterns and Pom poms! My classroom will be so festive this school year thanks to Luna Bazaar! The only issue I had was that the website stated I would get free shipping, but it didn't work for some reason. Other than that it was a fantastic site and I'll purchase from then again!
    Aug 14, 2014
    The customer service was outstanding!! Thank you!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I've enjoyed my experience with this company thus far!
    Aug 10, 2014
    Luna Bazaar has awesome products! And you are getting quality products. The saying you get what you pay for is such a true statement in regard to luna. I will be ordering again!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The standard shipping seems to take too long, and the expedited shipping charges are too high. This puts the customer between a rock and a hard place. I just really, really hope that my order comes in time for the event, and that it is complete. Also, it is very difficult to rate a merchant before the order is received. The shopping experience was OK, but I don't know about the merchandise yet.
    Aug 16, 2014
    One of my paper lanterns arrived damaged. Rather than asking me to mail it back, the customer service rep took my word for it and refunded the money for that item. I really like being trusted like that. I was feeling like I might have overpaid for the lanterns and LED lights, but my experience makes me feel much better about the company and my purchase. I wish other companies had as good a customer service policy as Luna Bazaar.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    the page timed out a few times while I was browsing, which was frustrating.
    Aug 11, 2014
    I was happy with purchase but my daughter would like a different color.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great selection of solid color lanterns. Wish there was more print/pattern varieties.
    Aug 12, 2014
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    My order arrived on time. The product was a good quality. Customer service was helpful in confirming my order I placed online.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Love your site! You have great products!
    Aug 20, 2014
    Love the umbrellas and paper lanterns that I purchased! The colors are perfect! I like that there are so many different colors to choose from...other sites only have a few. The quality is really good.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    The handmade tissue has a strong smell. The fairy berries are hard to activate and deactivate in a moment. The paper umbrellas are not strong and get torn easily.