Luna Bazaar Reviews

08/01/2015
Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 239 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Jul 6, 2015
    I learned about you from a referral from my Thai Massage teacher in NYC. Dhe ordered all of her tapestries she uses to cover all her mats in class. She referred the whole class to your site.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The ordering process was easy. Will wait to see how reciept/delivery goes.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Wonderful site. I do much event planning and I am happy that I stumbled across your site this evening.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    vERY GOOD PRICE ON THE SILVER PLATE "jULEP CUP"
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I volunteer at my children's school and am finding items to decorate for a Father/Daughter dance. The purple and silver options on this site look perfect. I am looking forward to receiving the items to see how they fit with the décor.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Really cute products at amazing prices!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    We found the website clumsy to use. We wanted to narrow our search for a couple of criteria, shape of lantern and color, for example. We found we could only narrow the search by one factor. Frustrating when there are so many results. Also, photos were a little hard to tell the difference between shades of white. (when it related to paper lanterns). Better descriptions or consistent color swatches would help differentiate, or determine if they matched.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I am using the Bridal pink products. Perfect color for my wedding Great variety but I wish there were larger bridal pink paper lanterns available. Also I would love to have the Chinese paper lanterns that you can light a candle in and they fly up in the sky....that would be a beautiful touch for my wedding!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    i wish they had a first time buyers discount i am on a fixed income and it would help
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I found Luna Bazaar today doing a Google Search for vases and was ecstatic when I found the turquoise antique inspired vases. I browsed the website and you have some wonderful products! I called to confirm my order would be able to arrive in time for my event and the representative I spoke with was extremely helpful. I can't wait to shop here again!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Very happy with the quality of the Japanese lanterns
    I enjoyed the experience
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Im looking forward to the umbrellas and will buy more if i like them!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Thank you! Prompt!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    Everything was perfect, except for one color, espresso, wich is way more darker than what I expected. I think maybe you should add a picture of the paper lantern without light in it.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I live in Arizona, so your fans/parasols are essential for the summer.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I was very impressed that Luna contacted me regarding helping getting my order on time. I think that they shipped it priority on their own, just to make sure I had the decorations in time. The product itself was lovely and made a great accent at the party.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    I absolutely loved what I ordered. Very vibrant colors and the quality of the paper and choices was awesome. I am planning on purchasing alot more of the crepe paper in the next few weeks because I have a very large party I have to plan for. Love your products!!!
  • May 28, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    I enjoyed the unique selection your site offered