Luna Bazaar Reviews

Luna Bazaar Ratings and User Reviews. Luna Bazaar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 90 reviews.

Luna Bazaar Rating

More About Luna Bazaar

Recent Reviews for Luna Bazaar

• Sep 5, 2015
    I was very pleased with the product i've been looking for this exact one for quite sometime now, If i were to critique the web site its self isn't really attractive in a way it seems very simple and cheap as for the rest of your products you might want add some different non party supply's items other hen that i was very pleased with the site.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Wonderful site, wonderful products. Will use again.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I used the site to purchase 3 colors of 6 inch paper lanterns in 3 colors. This was the ONLY site/place I was able to find both the size and colors I wanted. I haven't received them yet, but I just placed the order a day or so ago and it's already shipped. So far, so good!!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Planning my wedding has been stressful but finding your website was a gift!! Cheapest products online and fast shipping for low cost also. I will greatly recommend and will order again. Thank you!!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    LOVE this website! Items come exactly as pictured and super fast processing time and delivery. I have already recommended a co worker who loves her new parasols! Will definitely recommend to everyone i know!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I found what I wanted and they were able to ship it cheaper and faster than Amazon. I'm not a big Amazon fan since they dropped the ball on some gifts. And they put me in a spot with shower decorations this time But Luna Bazar picked the ball up and scored!! I love them!
    Sep 4, 2015