LuxuryPerfume.com Reviews

01/23/2015
LuxuryPerfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. LuxuryPerfume.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 128 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

LuxuryPerfume.com Rating

More About LuxuryPerfume.com

Recent Reviews for LuxuryPerfume.com

• Jan 23, 2015
    I love the perfume I ordered and find it is no longer sold in retail stores. Very pleased to order online. I purchase same product when traveling and can find in other perfume venues.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I bought the scent by Usher UR. I love it!!!! I will buy it again here!!!!And at the rate I'm wearing the perfume, I think I will be back very soon!!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Have been extremely happy with previous purchases made with LuxuryPerfume.com and will continue to purchase from them.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    It is my first purchase on LuxuryPerfume.com. So far so good.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I have not received my order so it hard to judge.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I have had very good experiences every time I have placed an order. The prices are great and the product ordered just what was wanted.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I will share more when I recieve my order!
    Jan 23, 2015
    I am happy with my service I had accidently ordered the male version of a perfume i called in and my service lady was able to find the order, stop it and then informed me That the product i want is not continued, but then was able to find the very last bottle for me. I dont have a tracking number yet. I wish Coty would continue making the Just Cavelli for her :( thank you and am excited to get my perfume! Michelle Amos BC Canada
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I have been looking for this perfume forever.! So glad I found it online.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great place to shop
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great products at good price. I'll like to receive coupons for futures purchases
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I enjoyed the website it was easy to use.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    I loved my experience.
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Jan 10, 2015
    WEBSITE IS EASY TO NAVIGATE
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Really like the site, the prices are great! The only thing I would change is navigating around the site to pull up the perfumes.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Luxury Perfume has the best rates in the entire network! Is the best site to purchase perfumes with nice offers and discounts!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 18, 2015
    I was so excited to find my items on your website, i had difficulty finding it elsewhere, now im very happy with my purchase and will definitely visit your site the next time im shopping, i will definitely recommend your to site.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    This is my absolute favorite perfume and it is very hard to find. Burberry discontinued making it, so now I search for it on line. I was delighted to find it and it was very easy to order it. thank you.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Great selection, price, and an intuitive site, Thanks.
    Jan 2, 2015
    I am really quite pleased with the transaction. I would have only like a little more tracking info, which is a small thing I suppose as the price was exceptional. I will definitely buy from you again. Thank you. -T. Curtis (Sacramento. CA)
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    Im glad I found you in Google Search
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am so happy I finally found the perfume I was looking for. Just hope it arrives in time for Christmas.
    Jan 5, 2015
    Happy I received the right product but it was too late for Christmas. It was a gift - so I had to go out and buy something else so I would be able to give something on Christmas day.