LuxuryPerfume.com Reviews

LuxuryPerfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. LuxuryPerfume.com is rated 6.4 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

Recent Reviews for LuxuryPerfume.com

• Jul 4, 2015
    Great Price! love the gift set So!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    easy to purchase
  • Jun 28, 2015
    First Purchase so too early to tell. The purchase process was good however.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    very pleased with the pricing of my cologne. Will continue to buy through your website
  • Jun 27, 2015
    New website to me but was pleased they had the products and also a promotion which I enjoyed.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Ordered O de Lancome Perfume back in 2010, very happy with the Perfume, Price and smart delivery to Western Australia. Also the Perfume is the original, not the one made in China.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I like it
    Jul 6, 2015
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I can't tell as of yet, I just put my order I will have to see and get back to this section.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    First purchase ever waiting for my order to be received and can tell if it's worth the money. Will recommend this website as it has lowest price for product I looked for.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    love Versace,looking forward to getting Versace Noir, it smelled so good.
    Jun 30, 2015
    love it.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    As first-time buyer, I was pleased with the price, but thought the $5.95 shipping charges for such a small, 4 oz., $24 purchase were high!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    I was very disappointed in the delivery and quality of the product i ordered from your company. When i finally received the order, the bottle was half empty. I don't think I'll ever order from here again.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I was very pleased with this website! Definitely going to use it again!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I've been wearing Ma Griffe for 54 years. I would buy it from Attila the Hun, if I had to. It's really hard to get. Your prices seem fair but your UX sucks. Every time I overlooked something you swept part of the order form clean. I gave you my credit card, exp. date and CVV 3 times. It's a bunch of numbers. People don't like to deal with that once. On the other hand, Attila,, as long as you carry Ma Griffe at a reasonable price, I shall return.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Merchant canceled order and stated I would see a credit to my account in 2-3 days. I will wait a little longer (before I contact customer service myself) but have yet to see this credit. I find it exaspering to have ordered 15 days ago (when my payment went through) and to still be waiting on a resolution. I don't know if the site error is to blame for the snail's pace of things but it definitely will keep me from buying from here again.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    I placed my order on June 6 the have not received it yet even it's now June 18th I'm very disappointed.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    very happy order came on time, will be a fathers day gift!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I love jimmy chop product.
  • Nov 17, 2014