LuxuryPerfume.com Reviews

08/29/2015
LuxuryPerfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. LuxuryPerfume.com is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 74 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2015.

Recent Reviews for LuxuryPerfume.com

• Aug 21, 2015
    Its the first time i order, so have to wait if it will be succesfully
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Wow!!! I love this web site.. Only wish I had more mOney to spend more...
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I placed an order for a perfume from Nigeria with my sister's Debit card. I instructed they deliver to my friend's place who is on holi day in the US. She was called that the order was cancelled because they cldnt guarantee the authenticity of the transaction. For God sake, I paid for it!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I found your products to be significantly more money than other websites but you had a cologne that I was not able to find on others.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    It seems like a great value for me. I guess I'll know once it arrives if I got my money's worth. I hope so!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    You have a cologne that is my all time favorite I'd been searching for. It is hard to find. You had it. Thank you.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I recibed one email for request me my personal information (number card, direction.....) but i gave in my purchase. Why? Sorry for my english
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Best price I saw online, and no tax or shipping charges!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Won't buy from anywhere else. Quick shipping and the best prices.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    This is the first time i bought perfume online without even checking it in person first.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    The prices are great. If the products have a good quality i will enjoy buying more and recommending your products to my friends.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    just adore this fragrance---Angel
    Aug 19, 2015
    Did not have our order un stock, but led ne to believed it was available
  • Aug 7, 2015
    smooth process - good sales opps for mens deodorant; also very nice variety
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    Small hiccup but turned out ok.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I like how cheap the prices are compared to most online stores. i was really glad that I found out about this website.
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I was happy to find the perfume I was looking for at a price I could afford. Thank you!
    Aug 17, 2015
    Very good prices and my sister loved the perfume oil.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I placed an order a month ago and I still have not revieved it. I'm very upset.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    it a gift for granson
    Aug 20, 2015
    don't how long it take but not happy
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    Difficult to rate the return as have not been refunded on my credit card as of yet to date. Return process from Canada due to type of shipping process does not allow for full return of duties or shipping returns.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    I typed in wrong house number and a very nice customer service rep contacted me to verity, she even put a rush on it since it was going to be delayed. great customer service is hard to find these days!