LuxuryPerfume.com Reviews

05/31/2015
LuxuryPerfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. LuxuryPerfume.com is rated 6.7 out of 10 from 106 reviews. Last rated on 05/30/2015.

Recent Reviews for LuxuryPerfume.com

• May 30, 2015
    Great price items work 50 at my cologne store
  • May 29, 2015
    Good !!!!! :-)
  • May 29, 2015
    Pleasurable shopping experience.
  • May 28, 2015
    This process seems quick and easy with very reasonable prices.
  • May 27, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Hello, I purchased cologne Wed May 27 for next day, It is now May 31st and no package. I understand that things happen and shipping issues sometime will occur, sometimes. However, I Paid the extra 36.00 for next day and I am STILL WAITING FOR THE PACKAGE. I hope your company will refund the money for the shipping. It was very easy to order - I'm just really bummed that its not here - and I left 2 messages and I still havent received a call back. If it all works out then great, I would definately purch again from here - I just wont pay the extra for next day
  • May 25, 2015
    I feel in love with your product after receiving it as a gift.
  • May 24, 2015
    glad to get it for less than retail.
  • May 23, 2015
    It was easy to order the perfume my 95 year old Mother loves! Thank you!
  • May 23, 2015
    very impressed for first experience
    love your selection
  • May 22, 2015
    Great shopping experience. Very user friendly and quick.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    was looking for perfume, but only tolliet water
  • May 15, 2015
    I have been wanting these for sometime now and I'm happy
    May 27, 2015
    I'm very pleased with they way things went and happy with my purchase
  • May 13, 2015
    After much research, was very pleased to find this discontinued perfume for my wife.
    May 23, 2015
    I searched for this item for 4 years. This perfume was intended as an anniversary gift. Before placing my order online I decided to call the company to VERIFY they actually had the item in stock. The Customer Service representative ASSURED me they had the item IN STOCK at the time of my purchase! This was a total misrepresentation of the facts. I will never buy from this vendor again!
  • May 11, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    I was truly happy that my first design Emporio was still available. This product still smells great! Women still look your direction when this product is on you.
  • May 9, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I still haven't received my order from Luxury Perfume.com what's the hold up???? It's been well over two weeks almost. I ordered that for my mother for mother's day and she still hasn't received her gift which was supposed to be coming from your website. .
  • May 8, 2015
    Great experience purchasing for my mother's mother day present and for me.
    May 19, 2015
    Thank you for having the perfume on stock.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    They offered me a discount cause the boxes were damaged, and after more than 20 days waiting for my order, they just refund my money without any explanation, I'm really mad and not satisfied at all with this company, and I will tell everybody to not trust them anymore
  • May 4, 2015
    Easy to order from and great prices!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I ordered two perfumes and never recieved a tracking number only to find out after multiple attempted phone calls that they discontinued selling the perfume I ordered. Although I did recieve a confirmation email for my order, I didn't recieve any notification that the perfume I ordered was discontinued. After many business days of waiting, I attempted to call back many times but the lines were always busy. Finally, I recieved a call back and managed to speak with a nice lady who informed me about my order status. Although not her fault, I would appreciate to have known that I would never be getting my perfume instead of obliviously waiting for it.