LuxuryPerfume.com Reviews

12/18/2014
LuxuryPerfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. LuxuryPerfume.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 114 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

LuxuryPerfume.com Rating

More About LuxuryPerfume.com

Recent Reviews for LuxuryPerfume.com

I have no comments yet
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am so happy I finally found the perfume I was looking for. Just hope it arrives in time for Christmas.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    very easy to use web site and a very good selection.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I always buy my perfume in that store. I love it! Competitive price. Delivery one time
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great business with this company. Has quickly become one of my favorite companies online. I am a fan.. i will share with others!!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This is a gift for my teenage granddaughter.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very affordable and great service!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    THE PRICES ARE GREAT COMPARED TO RETAIL PRICES.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good deals, good products, no hassels. AAA+ This is my second transaction with them.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Shipping should be Free over $50.00 purchase.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    It was very easy and convenient to order my product.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The site was okay but I did not like that the web security showed yellow and not green lock. It made me feel uneasy. The site also hiccuped when it came time to confirm my shipping and said it could not calculate the cost and tax. Seemed very odd to me for this should be very turnkey. On the bright side, I was able to look for online coupons and saved 12%. Every little bit helps.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    So happy I found your site!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great product choices.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    It was okay
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I LOVE PERFUME. YOU CAN BE FAT OR SKINNY & IT STILL FITS ~
    Dec 16, 2014
    RETIRED SO PLEASED TO PURCHASE PURFUME AT A GREAT PRICE!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great prices
    Dec 16, 2014
    It's a whole lot cheaper then the stores.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Wonderful price and free shipping makes this a terrific deal. The perfume was exactly what I looked for and in a larger size.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Unfortunately, I ordered the Fragrance but not in the Perfume and although it arrived promptly, I had to return it. Customer service was terrific and explained how to send it back and they would refund my purchase once it arrived. I wanted the Fragrance in Perfume and not Toilette Water but LuxuryPerfume only carried the Toilette Water.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I have been very pleased with my orders in the past...keep up the good job!
    Dec 15, 2014
    Ordered products on Nov 28...paid for USPS Expedited shipping of $35.00...said it would take 5-7 business days. Called one week later to check on order as had not even received e-mail confirmation of order from Luxury Perfume. Had to leave a message for call back, which they did not do. Called 3 more times & never got to speak to customer service as they were all busy. Did not receive my order until Dec.14. Everything was fine with the order when received.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Thank you very much to give me the opportunity to buy on this site but please bring back Champs elyses the Guerlain the 3.4 oz thank you Lili Vallee