MAC Cosmetics Online (CA) Reviews

07/28/2014
MAC Cosmetics Online (CA) Ratings and User Reviews. MAC Cosmetics Online (CA) is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 130 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - MAC Cosmetics Online (CA)

2010 Winner

MAC Cosmetics Online (CA) Rating

More About MAC Cosmetics Online (CA)

Recent Reviews for MAC Cosmetics Online (CA)

• May 29, 2014
    I love how easy it is to navigate through the website to find what it is I am looking for. I especially appreciate that ongoing maintenance to upkeep latest trends and new collections. Amazing service in store and online!
  • May 29, 2014
    I was wondering if MAC still has the MAC makeup rolling case by. Zuca available?
  • May 26, 2014
    Foundation colors are quite off in product images. Huge variations even within a line, from shade to shade.
  • May 26, 2014
    I am pleased with your products! Took years off my face!
  • May 25, 2014
    new release items sell out too quickly; need to have more available.
  • May 23, 2014
    When browsing all the products I would have preferred if the price and rating were visible; rather than having to click on each product for a price.
  • May 19, 2014
    I wish there were more coupon codes sent by email.
  • May 19, 2014
    I was helped by Barbara today. She helped me find alternative lipstick colors for one that was no longer available. She was friendly, quick, and offered 2 different color options with a brief description to its similarities to the original I was looking for. Great service!
  • May 18, 2014
    The background screen is too dark to look at when placing online orders,thecolours need to be changed lighter.
  • May 18, 2014
    I would like to see bigger photos and text. The black background distracts from the colours of the items. How about a white background?
    May 26, 2014
    excellent service! thank you.
    May 23, 2014
    I got the text message that the collection launched, went online and more than half was sold out! I hate that! I think I got the text late, this happened to me with two other collections and it pisses me off to the point where I go to Sephora instead. I love MAC its a holy grail product for me, but when this happens I start to cheat lol ....
  • May 15, 2014
    should have debit or paypal for payment options
    May 23, 2014
    Should have debit or paypal as other options for payment would make it so much easier.
    Amazing Brand and Company
  • May 14, 2014
    The last order I made(which admittedly was my first online exp with Mac) I could use none of the products because the color was not as represented online. I will only buy now colors I know and have used from previous store purchases.Delivery is costly for small items.You may share these comments with management- but not ONLINE. you must be more specific with this request.
    May 24, 2014
    the last order I made the colours were all unsuitable and I threw the products out- I did not know I could return them (my fault not reading up on that though)>I only buy now products i have used in the past from the store. The delivery is costly.
  • May 8, 2014
    MAC cosmetics Online Canada, is excellent, great product selection, wicked collections and easy but thorough checkout process. Can't wait for my order!
    May 30, 2014
    This order was my first time trying mac products, Love all the eye shadow colors, they're soo perfect for blending.
  • May 8, 2014
    May 25, 2014
    It was good.
  • May 4, 2014
    May 28, 2014
    I love MAC! Will order again:)
  • May 2, 2014
    I am pleased to be able to purchase online as MAC cosmetics are unavailable in the city of Prince GEORGE ,BC.
    May 19, 2014
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love your products and have already owned most of the eye shadows I bought today several times over (please never discontinue nylon!). Being able to purchase them in a customized palette was great. The customer reviews are also helpful. Other than that, the website design is very poor. It looks old and loads slowly compared to other sites (like Sephora for example). I had to Google pictures of people wearing the products, since none were provided on the site.
    May 19, 2014