MAC Pro Reviews

07/28/2014
MAC Pro Ratings and User Reviews. MAC Pro is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 489 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - MAC Pro

2010 Winner

MAC Pro Rating

More About MAC Pro

Recent Reviews for MAC Pro

I love mac cosmetics
  • Jul 21, 2014
    The process of online shopping is great, although the website is a bit slow.
    Mac is amazing.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good experience to shop from MAC Pro, fast shipping and safe to order.
    Love Mac Pro!!!!
    Love MAC pro
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Yet again another awesome shopping experience at MAC Pro. I am getting ready for a make session for a bridal party and I found everything I needed to stock up my kit and be ready for any skin tone. The last order I placed a few weeks ago arrived much sooner than I expected and everything was packaged beautifully. I know I can trust MAC Pro anytime with my beauty kit needs. I will certainly be a lifelong customer of MAC. Thank you!!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    mac pro makes ordering easy
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Love ordering online! Easy and simple to use! Even if I have a problem the customer service center is awesome!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Would love to see Mac site mobile friendly as currently it is very hard to use. Also an app (to look up products, videos and place an order) would be an added bonus.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Easy website to use. Simple quick and easy to find what I am looking for. Easy checkout. Happy Customer!!!!!!!!
    I love Mac products!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I like the MAC Pro. However, hate that I can only use it online and in the actual stores. The employees in the store in my city are rude and not helpful. I was told I could not renew in the store, then got online and it tells me you can renew in stores. She also did not seem to know what she was talking about in regards to makeup. Does not look good on MAC in general.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Love being able to see the different types of foundations all in one column so that you can decide which one is best for you
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I renewed my card this purchase and I'm still receiving emails asking me to renew and on the website it's not indicating that I've renewed my pro card yet. I think as soon as your payment goes through it should show your new paid status and your card should quickly follow by mail.