MAC Pro Reviews

08/26/2014
MAC Pro Ratings and User Reviews. MAC Pro is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 412 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - MAC Pro

2010 Winner

MAC Pro Rating

More About MAC Pro

Recent Reviews for MAC Pro

• Aug 11, 2014
    You have some great products that I find useful when doing makeup on clients. I am always amazed at how nice of a job I can do when using MAC! Keep up the good work. I have always had such great help from customer service too when I have had to call. I am so glad you still have brow Fluidline available. I am looking forward to testing them out.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Love being a member of MAC Pro!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I have never used Mac Cosmetics before ordering through Mac Pro. I have loved all of my purchases I have ordered, and will continue to use the products!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love this store!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Mac has great cosmetics for very good prices
  • Aug 9, 2014
    The website is slow to remove items from your shopping bag. they should have an option to remove more than one item at a time.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Need more promotional coupon codes throughout the year.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    MAC has such great products and the site is very easy to browse!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I love love love mac makeup! Always have always will! Get a real mac store in SLC so I can use my discount there!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great website! Nice design and easy to navigate!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I love Mac! And will continue to buy from them over and over
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Excellent variety of selection!
    Aug 11, 2014
    Fast shipping on my neatly packed items. Each product was as expected! I will be ordering from MAC Pro again!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    I am thrilled with Mac except a foundation color I wanted to order was not available on the website . So now I have to go into the store to buy which is kind of frustrating.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I love Mac Pro as a makeup artist it's a necessity for me ! I only use mac on my clients
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I wish MAC Pro members did not have to pay for shipping. I was not able to use any promo codes with this order, but if I ordered through the normal site, it would have worked. MAC Pro members generate tons of income for MAC, so a waiver of shipping fees would be well deserved.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I've always love buying MAC Pro makeup products especially the foundsation, primer, and lipstick. I have a cosmo license and this product will definitely help me explore my options to do bridal makeup in the near future.
    Aug 5, 2014
    Love the products especially the the face powders and lipsticks
  • Jul 25, 2014
    MAC Pro products are simply the best. As a make up artist they make my life so much easier. MAC products are so great I don't need to use a lot on my clients for coverage which allows me to have my product longer than those other brand names
    Aug 5, 2014