MACCosmetics.com Reviews

05/25/2015
MACCosmetics.com Ratings and User Reviews. MACCosmetics.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 8384 reviews.
MACCosmetics sells a wide range of high quality cosmetics as well as providing comprehensive tips and advice on all aspects of make up and skin care.
Circle of Excellence - MACCosmetics.com

2010 Winner

MACCosmetics.com Rating

More About MACCosmetics.com

Recent Reviews for MACCosmetics.com

• May 25, 2015
    I had gift cards for Macy's and used them on MAC makeup. Will never use anything else. First time to order online.
  • May 25, 2015
    Love this company and their products
  • May 25, 2015
    I've been on the fence about mac in the past but after reading some amazing reviews i decided to give it another go. While i definitely prefer shopping mac cosmetics online to shopping in the store, I wish it was easier to pick out the right color online. I'm excited to receive my products and hopefully jump on the mineralized skin finish/prolong wear concealer bandwagon!
  • May 25, 2015
    love the products very easy to purchase
  • May 25, 2015
    I have been a fan for number of years.
  • May 25, 2015
    Over all it has been a great experience.
  • May 25, 2015
    I love MAC products...thank you so much for helping me get them online!
    I love Mac Products!
  • May 25, 2015
    It was awesome buying and very lovely experience.
  • May 25, 2015
    Had excellent service in previous order
    love Mac makeup
  • May 25, 2015
    I love mac products and im super excited for my first purchase ever, because i live in Ecuador and we dont have a MAC store here, this is a dream come true!!!
  • May 25, 2015
    never used before, will find out soon.
  • May 25, 2015
    I think the website needs improvement on how to use the products and best for (skin type/concern) information. Thank goodness we have YouTube.
  • May 25, 2015
    I find it harder than other sites to find products.
    i love mac !
  • May 25, 2015
    They are the best cosmetics. I've been using them since I was approximately 15 and I would never change them. I have tried other ones, but none have succeeded to my expectations. Also, the service at the store is incredible.
  • May 25, 2015
    I love M.A.C. cosmetics. I have been using them for a very long time. The majority of my lipstick is M.A.C. I've love being made up by your makeup artist. Keep it coming....
  • May 10, 2015
    the stores are always out of products! Nordstroms & the Mac store. Never enought help either!!
    May 25, 2015
    Special store collections are always out- you should make them available online.