MACCosmetics.com Reviews

08/26/2014
MACCosmetics.com Ratings and User Reviews. MACCosmetics.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5924 reviews.
MACCosmetics sells a wide range of high quality cosmetics as well as providing comprehensive tips and advice on all aspects of make up and skin care.
Circle of Excellence - MACCosmetics.com

2010 Winner

MACCosmetics.com Rating

More About MACCosmetics.com

Recent Reviews for MACCosmetics.com

• Aug 22, 2014
    I find it very difficult to read the information on this site - it is very dark & not easy to read print!
    I love the products.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    During checkout I would have liked it to stated that the buyer could make the billing and shipping address different instead of it saying add another. Besides that everything was easy and I loved the experience of shopping MAC online.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I lovethe products. When will they have Kelly lipsticks back in stock?
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I love Mac Cosmetics, the are wonderful!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love the face coverage with studio fix product
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love the products. The colors are not true to their photos though. I pick out on the app and compare at the Dillard's MAC and found a big difference.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I absolutely would reccomend MAC products the quailty for the price is affordable..Not once have i not liked a product from MAC Cosmetics. I will continue to purchase make up from MAC.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love the wide variety of colors for all skin tones
  • Aug 22, 2014
    MAC Cosmetics are wonderful! Love all their products!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I have used MAC cosmetics since college - love their products. This site makes it easy for me to order my essentials without having to drive to the mall.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I absolutely love their lipstick! I won't lie I haven't had many good experiences with customer service in the store. Some of the worst has been at the St Johns town center in Jacksonville Florida. When I talk to service on the phone though it has been the nicest most helpful people. I like this company and won't let one store deter me but they could improve some of the staff in stores. Great phone service!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Checkout was a bit complex...took me a while for a Canada shipment compared to other sites.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Lovet Mac!!!!!! Just amazing !!!!! Fast ship , great products , nice price .... Tku!!!!!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    I love how quick the shipping is
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I read about this product in Glamour Magazine. I LOVE the website!
    Aug 22, 2014
    I loved the website! It fascinated me. The product is exceptional! I have recommended MACCostmetics to all of my friends!