MACCosmetics.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

MACCosmetics.com Reviews

12/16/2017
MACCosmetics.com Ratings and User Reviews. MACCosmetics.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 20432 reviews.
MACCosmetics sells a wide range of high quality cosmetics as well as providing comprehensive tips and advice on all aspects of make up and skin care.
Circle of Excellence - MACCosmetics.com

2016 Winner

MACCosmetics.com Rating

More About MACCosmetics.com

Recent Reviews for MACCosmetics.com

Showing 61 - 80 of 20432 Reviews
    Very good product
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Mac is an iconic company. This online shopping experience was so smooth and easy, not to mention it was done on my mobile device. It couldn’t have been more simple!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    i had a bit of difficulty signing up for the special status (i forget the name of the program), that offered a 15% discount, so i used the chat feature and they sent the link and i was able to complete it without further difficulties...very efficient
    No comment.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Thank you mac for always being good to me
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Love this site! Very excited about this collection in particular
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Love MAC cosmetic and always look forward restocking and see new products.
    Dec 15, 2017
    I love MAC products and will continue by them.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Love MAC so much! I got what I needed from the site and had the order placed in under ten minutes.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I really enjoyed how well everything was organized and that you had a chat option available! It really helped speed up the process and helped me out a lot.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Love love looooove their liquid foundation! It's amazing and it lasts forever! It lasted over a year before I had to buy a new one! Definitely going to keep coming back for this, the price isn't bad either!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    The site is at times slow & lags & is bothersome to use.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I found the site very easy to use and quick to purchase the items I wanted.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Basically good purchase experience, but I was not able to select the three samples--which was frustrating.
    I LOVE MAC SO MUCH THANK YOU
  • Dec 15, 2017
    The color swatches or pallets used on site are so inaccurate that I have to order products that I have verses products I'm interested in or would have purchased in house. Please figure out how to make the colors more realistic or closer to the actual products available, thanks.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    been using mac for years. love their products.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    everything went well on the website. thanks!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Too much problem getting the stuff, and this is the third time having problems checking out.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    would have been more pleasurable, but i could not sign into my acct for some reason, and after an hour of requesting to reset the password (NEVER received the emails.....) i called 800# and the attendant reset it for me.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    The only issue I have is, when I was selecting my gift card. It said free gift wrapping for my item, but once I added to my cart it charge me for gift wrapping $4.95