MACCosmetics.com Reviews

09/29/2016
MACCosmetics.com Ratings and User Reviews. MACCosmetics.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 13809 reviews.
MACCosmetics sells a wide range of high quality cosmetics as well as providing comprehensive tips and advice on all aspects of make up and skin care.
Circle of Excellence - MACCosmetics.com

2016 Winner

MACCosmetics.com Rating

More About MACCosmetics.com

Recent Reviews for MACCosmetics.com

• Sep 26, 2016
    Love the free shipping and samples with every order regardless of amount spent
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I have been using Mac cosmetics for over ten years and have never had the inclination to change ... Thanks Mac !!!
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I would like to see swatches on the skin. The shadows are different when swatched on the skin and makes it hard to choose.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I loved my buying experience! I never do these survey things, but it was so easy I HAD I say something! I can't wait to get my new foundation from such a reputable company such as MAC!! Their website definitely defines their level of professionalism.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I don't like that the site required my cell phone number to place the order. As a matter of fact I almost closed out all together, but I can't get to a store that sells mac anytime soon and I'm almost out of what I needed and for this product mac is my favorite. Other than that the website is ok.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    It was really easy shopping online. The free sample is a plus.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    checkout was a little confusing.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Love the Star Trek line! The display at the convention in Las Vegas was fantastic. Hoping some of the sold out items will be available again, or perhaps more products like this in the future?
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I love MAC. But there prices are rdiculous. The stuff that i just bought I bought because i need it and i could not find good quality doupes. But Mac shoul help us out with some discounts or point etc. The economy is really bad and you can make a girl look bad out there. I only use mac and I always get compliments on my makeup but i cant continue spendig so much money on so little products. Its Killing my pocket.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Great products reviews CNT wait to try
    I love this product 😍
    I love Mac products I've been using time for years
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Love that you guys do not charge for shipping!
  • Sep 17, 2016
    I love Mac !
    Sep 26, 2016
    Awesome as usual ! Love MAC !
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Sep 26, 2016
    Receive confirmation of the order being sent. It was an egift card. But the gift card was not received by recipient. We did look through the spam/junk folder and it wasn't there. The replacement was received after the recipients birthday.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Sep 26, 2016
    I was disconnected via chat line and had to start all over with my consultation with 3 different reps. The 3rd rep resolved everything and I was able to get information I was seeking and I placed my order.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    I LOVE your products! They always work as promised. When I am more financially secure I will be buying more and more often!
    LOVE MAC cosmetics!!!
  • Sep 5, 2016
    i wish the descriptions of the eye shadow colors was more detailed but i love the variety of products and the prices (and the free shipping)