MACCosmetics.com Reviews

10/22/2014
MACCosmetics.com Ratings and User Reviews. MACCosmetics.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 7067 reviews.
MACCosmetics sells a wide range of high quality cosmetics as well as providing comprehensive tips and advice on all aspects of make up and skin care.
Circle of Excellence - MACCosmetics.com

2010 Winner

MACCosmetics.com Rating

More About MACCosmetics.com

Recent Reviews for MACCosmetics.com

• Oct 14, 2014
    This is an extremely un-user friendly website--- awful experience!!!! Took me forever to complete the order. The only reason I ordered from there was because I received a gift card. Never again would I willingly order from them...
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I understand that the look of MAC Cosmetics is dark and black however, to me the site is a little hard to navigate becaust it is so dark and there are so many products and categories. Font is small and everything is crammed together.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Easy to look for products on the online website. Needs better pictures to show how each foundation color looks like on skin and how to match a new foundation colors from the original foundation color being used.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love great make up! I live in small town Colorado, Mac is only available on line. I cannot live without studio fix! I m thankful to the online service!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love Mac cosmetics. They are slightly higher priced, but all their makeup is worth it.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE MAC Cosmetics. I've shopped at stores for foundation and concealer and I am loving it!!
    I love the products!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    There should be samples of make-up for customers to try out.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Absolutely love MAC Cosmetics products. However, I could do without the in store employee's. The closest MAC store to me is the one located inside of Queens Center Mall, the actual store not the counter inside of Macy's. Going in to that store is always an unpleasant visit. The employee's are beyond rude and stuck-up, they have no real clue as to what giving proper customer service is. Any time I go I have to stand around for at least 30 mins waiting until one of the employee's who just stand around chit chatting with each other feel like extending their help. It's honestly ridiculous. I always end up walking out, and going over to the MAC counter inside of Macy's. Other times I just don't waste my time going at all and rather pay the over night shipping and save myself the headache from dealing with such terrible customer service. They act like they're doing YOU a favor. So sad.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    MAC has amazing products and very accommodating shopping experiences. I have never been dissatisfied with them.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Studio Fix Fluid is a great product!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Can't survive without my plush glass!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I wish they would do sales or something like at least like clearance items.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    C2 works, but would be much better if you had a shade with a little more grey in it - tends to be a tad yellow for me. Thanks.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The website is very hard to read and the whole layout is pretty terrible. Tiny white text on black background is a bad idea.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Simple and user-friendly interface, easy to navigate, very pleasant experience.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love Mac! You have the best eyeshadows, brushes, lipsticks and foundations! I just love all your products, I used o go to the sore all the time but I just love being able to refill on faves online.