Mack's Prairie Wings Reviews

05/05/2015
Mack's Prairie Wings Ratings and User Reviews. Mack's Prairie Wings is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 726 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Mack's Prairie Wings

2009 Winner

Mack's Prairie Wings Rating

More About Mack's Prairie Wings

Recent Reviews for Mack's Prairie Wings

• Mar 6, 2015
    Keep up the great pricing and service.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Awesome gear at great prices !!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Easy nice transaction, they had what I was looking for and in stock at a fair price. Thank you
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Love this store. When ordering items online it would be helpful if when you choose a color of a product you can clearly see what you are purchasing. Especially when ordering camouflage! Thank you.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    MPW has a large inventory and it's easy to shop online with them.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    i like doing business locally (in state)
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I love MPWs! I have ordered a few things from this company for my boyfriend (christmas/birthday gifts) and everything has turned out great. I am excited about the new shirts that I ordered, as well as the hat (for my boyfriend). It is overall a great experience shopping with you guys!
    Great store and website!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Love the brand and customer service. I REALLY want a MPW logo hooded sweatshirt!
    Good site great products
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Very pleased with the service.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    This is my first online order with MPW and it was a breeze. I had no problems at all from start to finish. Setting up my online account was very easy. Also I have never been disappointed with phone in orders. Your staff is always great. I wanted to return one item some time ago and could not have been more pleased with customer service.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    great store - have purchased multiple things from them and continue to return. website is a little tough to navigate and wish they would lump things together (like - category hats - wish they would show all hats including baseball style).
    Mar 6, 2015
  • Feb 26, 2015
    wonderful young man help when I call to get help! Thank you so much!
    Mar 5, 2015
    Great help for a person that not "hunting clothes expert ! Thank you It is for a birthday and I might not have correct size but sure hope so.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Always a good experience.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Found this avenue of shopping to be spot on with what I order and the quality of the product per the price I pay. I only get to visit this store once a year when I come down duck hunting for 4 days. I would like to see this store in Michigan. We have no other outlets of retrieving most of all you sell and most duck hunters would like to try and feel most items before buying them. Hope to see you soon
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Was NOT expecting to purchase this item from mpw, but the cost and shipping and availability made it the best deal of all of the sites I visited.