Mack's Prairie Wings Reviews

12/24/2014
Mack's Prairie Wings Ratings and User Reviews. Mack's Prairie Wings is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4105 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Mack's Prairie Wings

2009 Winner

Mack's Prairie Wings Rating

More About Mack's Prairie Wings

Recent Reviews for Mack's Prairie Wings

• Dec 23, 2014
    I love MPW I reccomend them to everyone. Always had a great experience there. Thanks for making it easy and not a hassle.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Mack's has great prices, and are competitive.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Shipping will be a major factor but quality of product will determine if I continue purchases.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    This is first experience, but I have looked every fro this product and am VERY happy to find your company had it. I will return as a new customer. Thank you
  • Dec 23, 2014
    It would be helpful if Mack's offered an e-gift card. I do not live near Macks but my husband visits the area often so I rely on online purchasing of gift cards. I needed one today as a last minute gift, but the emailing of a gift card is not available.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    This is a very good website with a good selection. Will be ordering again from Mack's
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Checkout was horrendous for mobile unit
    Dec 23, 2014
    Product was what I was looking for at a better price than anywhere else.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I did not receive all of packages, the most expensive one did not arrive. I called customer service and they sent me another. I had to ask for expedited delivery, otherwise, I would have not received in time to use it.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Always confident about the results from buying MPW online.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Selecting the correct camo print was confusing so i used google. I ordered a Drake jacket for my son and there was not a name of the print with the jackets that was on the pucture. When you select the name of the camo, it doesn' t hightlight or change the picture to reflect what you are actually selecting.Other than that this was a very easy process.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I ordered a Drake jacket for my son. When I completed the order I saw another just like it for $20 less. I contacted using the chat and he helped me out so much. Apparently the difference was so close that it took him a minute to figure out the difference was that one had pockets and the other did not. I wanted the other one anyway. He was so nice and changed my order right then and made sure I would be charged the lower price as well without being charged and refunded the higher price. I checked my bank account the next day and was amazed there was no issue! Thank you for helping this single mom on a budget have one less thing to worry about! Bless you!
    Dec 23, 2014
    Easy ordering process. Ordered on a Saturday evening and received on Monday. Great product and great service! I will use MPW again!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I was going to order the decoys directly from higdon but they were going to charge 60.00 shipping.. Mack's had the same prices with free shipping.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great site, I'm fixing to really check out the web site for anything else I might need now or in the future.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Ordering online was nice and easy. I liked that you are not required to create an account just to purchase one item. This was my first time ordering through MPW, I'm happy with my ordering experience.
    Good experience
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    They promised an item and now I call to find out that it hasnt shipped after I was told that it had shipped on Dec. 19th, but I called this morning to verify for another customer service rep to say that it hasnt shipped. What a way to start off a teenagers Christmas without getting the ONE thing he asked for :( Thanks so much Mack's Prairie Wings for disappointing a child.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Found a few sites that had a lower price than what Mack's had but the free shipping put Mack's over the top. I will be back, thanks.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I love that I could find coupons online AND free shipping was offered!! This was by far the best price I could find ANYWHERE!