Madame Madeline Reviews

09/03/2015
Madame Madeline Ratings and User Reviews. Madame Madeline is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Madame Madeline

2010 Platinum

Madame Madeline Rating

More About Madame Madeline

Recent Reviews for Madame Madeline

• Aug 30, 2015
    I have used Madame Madeline for several years and have only experienced exceptional service and products.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have always been pleased with your service. Last order I got 4 of the combination individual kiss, lash wasn't to trilled about that. but besides that I'm very happy with your products and business. Your company always put in a cracker jack surprise.LOL
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I always have pleasant shopping experience with Madame Madeline
  • Aug 12, 2015
    This website is great, and I have recommended it to many people throughout the years I have been a customer. Customer service is great, and website is easy to use. It offers a great variety of products at reasonable prices. Always reliable with their shipping. I will never go back to ordering lashes from any other website.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Always professional, complete experience.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Love their eyelashes. Get them in bulk and Ill never shop anywhere else!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Great to order. Good prices and fast shipping
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Very Happy. Thanks!
    Aug 27, 2015
    Great supplier, fantastic product & easy transaction!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Love the huge selection, ease of ordering, and super fast delivery.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Quick and easy good prices would like a page with lashes on people maybe and better recommendations for lashes like a " most popular lashes page"
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love the customer service, great eyelash products, great discounts, and the speedy delivery time! Would definitely recommend and I've been a customer for many years now :) Will continue to purchase my eyelash products from Madame Madeline!!!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Excellent customer service
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Absolutely love your site - so many styles to choose from - much more convenient than going to the stores that carry barely any selection. Long live Madame Madeline!
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I am extremely pleased with this website and the products, especially the prices and selections. Prices are much less than my local beauty supply store and I am glad I found MM on-line. Will be a lifetime customer.
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Everything is just perfect. I only use the same false lashes and it's not easy to find, so I am happy about the experience and result. It's easy and efficient.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I am waiting or an order placed on July 7 that has not been delivered.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    I expect the price to be less than buying in the store since I am purchasing what I consider large quantities (12 to 14 pairs of eyelashes). I buy merely for the convenience not for the savings. You need to offer more promotions and discounts especially for return/repeat customers.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I purchased Duo eyelashes and they are the best ever. The coupons that are offered help with the purchase.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Very dependable and professional!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I am a loyal Madame Madeline customer and it is my go-to website for lash purchases.
    Jul 8, 2015
    I like shopping at Madame Madeline. On the RARE instances where I experienced a problem with individual lash adhesive, I contacted them just to advise of the problem but was pleasantly surprised when my money was refunded. I will definitely continue shopping at Madame Madeline. It is a great value for the money & delivery is always quick.