Madame Madeline Reviews

12/17/2014
Madame Madeline Ratings and User Reviews. Madame Madeline is rated 9.9 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Madame Madeline

2010 Platinum

Madame Madeline Rating

More About Madame Madeline

Recent Reviews for Madame Madeline

• Dec 15, 2014
    I have used this product for many years and have recommended them to other people also. Everyone loves them.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Finally I won't be running all over looking 4 these lashes ever again...I wear style 23....super long...I always get great compliments...both men and women...Your eyes r the 1st thing people see...and people always remember me because of these great looking lashes...there my trademark...You folks have a fabulous holiday season....your new customer Valerie.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I tried to order more lashes from a different brand, but the product didnt show in the checkout-basket.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    i like that I can get as any as I need and always get a discount and free shipping
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great price and appreciate the free shipping
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I love all the different discount options.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Lots of selection.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Love their cheap lashes, especially being a makeup artist and having spent loads of money on the Ardell and Eyelure range in the shops. I never knew about this website until one of my clients told me about it. Thankyou!!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    so glad I found a site that has the product I want at a great price!!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I like that madame madeline has so many varities of lashes and products
  • Nov 21, 2014
    My first purchase so we'll see how it goes. Otherwise, I liked the selection of product available in my category
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I wear these eyelashes every day and have worn them for many many years - - always while working in an office. Half of this order is for my college age granddaughter, who now loves wearing them.
    Nov 27, 2014
    Have used these eyelashes for years and will continue to do so.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Some of the eyelashes have to much glue on them in the package.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Great place to do business with.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I am a Canadian customer and I must say that Madame Madeline has the BEST prices and the BEST QUALITY lashes I have ever purchased from an online retailer, as well as a eye-lash retailer IN GENERAL. Which is saying a lot, considering all the other vendors in big department store (i.e. WalMart, Target etc.) I love all the products and they are all reasonably priced or possibly even cheaper which is great if you want to buy in bulk. I highly reccommend this site to anyone who is just trying out eyelashes for the first time, or even if you're a pro-make up artist!
    Dec 2, 2014
    This is my second time purchasing from this website and I have to say I am more than happy with my products. They have come in on time with even an extra pair of eyelashes each time! That to me, is amazing customer service.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Ordering my eyelashes from this sight has always been a very easy process.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Always excellent service, excellent products and very easy to use website to order.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    excellent service over the last 4 years
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I have been very pleased with Madame Madeline services.
    Nov 30, 2014
    I have been doing business with Madame Madeline for years, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.l
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I live in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Eyelashes are becoming more and more available here but I find that the variety and price from Madame Madeline is still competitive even though I have to import them from America. I have worn eyelashes for at least 15 years now and I usually buy a large order to last me 24 months and then re-order. The staff are fabulous and the service I get is amazing. Well done Madame Madeline I have been a satisfied customer for many years now.
    Dec 5, 2014
    Hi Bizrate, I have been buying goods from Madame Madeline for many years now and their service is excellent and the staff are always helpful and have the most outstanding products. I have not received my parcel yet. This is NOT due to Madame Madeline, I live in South Africa and we have had a 4 month strike in the postal services. My purchases arrived in South Africa on time as usual. It is because of the strike in my country that I have not received parcel yet. The strike is over and I should receive parcel soon. My praise for Madame Madeline's product and service is of the highest form and would recommend them to my friends without any problems. Well done to all at Madame Madeline.