Madame Madeline Reviews

09/29/2014
Madame Madeline Ratings and User Reviews. Madame Madeline is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 09/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Madame Madeline

2010 Platinum

Madame Madeline Rating

More About Madame Madeline

Recent Reviews for Madame Madeline

• Sep 24, 2014
    Can not find the demure false eyelashes in CVS and Walgreens retail stores in my area. Have been ordering online from Madame Madeline for about 5 years. Have gotten spoiled by the excellent service and convenience.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    THE PRODUCT ARE REALLY GOOD BUT SOMETIME THEY TOOK REALLY LONG TO SHIP THE ORDER.
    Sep 28, 2014
    Some time delivery get long time specially if i order in evening or weekend
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I have been using them for years. Always able to find what I need if they don't have something they have such a selection I'm able to choose another product, try something new.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I love the products & prices
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love it
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Very good selection of products, ease of checking out and ease of getting around the site. I wish all sites were so easy.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    great prices of lashes. Would love someone from the company to contact me on doing deals for red cherry lashes
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I live in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Eyelashes are becoming more and more available here but I find that the variety and price from Madame Madeline is still competitive even though I have to import them from America. I have worn eyelashes for at least 15 years now and I usually buy a large order to last me 24 months and then re-order. The staff are fabulous and the service I get is amazing. Well done Madame Madeline I have been a satisfied customer for many years now.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    This site is amazing! I will never buy eyelashes from anywhere else! Everything is so much cheaper.
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I love this website! I've recommended the products and website to many friends!
    Sep 25, 2014
    Fantastic!!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    They have the best prices for Ardell products and discounts can be applied too.
    Sep 9, 2014
    Great website for the product I purchased. Used a coupon and got even a better price. Will definitely be back for future purchases.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great site and easy to use. I only buy my eyelashes from them as no one elsew maches there prices or sells brown lashes in the store
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I love the products but for some reason it cleared my cart and I had to go through and do it again..
    Sep 11, 2014
    Website was a bit difficult to navigate but prices and product availability are great
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I have been wearing individual clusters for 35 years!! Not kidding. Tried to stop and just can't. I love the look. Started buying on line about four years ago. Otherwise purchases were in a drug store. They never have a good selection.
    Sep 10, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I love this website, so much variety and great product. Im in Australia and so much of this stuff is not available her or is so expensive compared to this site.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Fast shipping, high quality lashes! Variety to choose from, always available. Various discounts.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Sep 3, 2014
    I have only ordered my lashes from Madame Madeline for the past couple of years. Fast shipping, big selection and decent prices. I really have no reason to not continue to buy from this site.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    loved my online shopping experience! Everything from low prices to checkout, it was fast & easy!
    Aug 24, 2014
    Beyond happy with my order.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    my go to site for eyelashes. Been using falsies for 7+ years and discovered this site 4 years ago. Amazing prices and products.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love the lashes that I have received so much that I have ordered two more.I was impressed that she sent a card and a percentage off on my nextorder of $20 or more. I will be a frequent customer.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I will be buying more lashes very soon - ALL of the lashes I purchasedare absolutely gorgeous and look fantastic. Great prices and beyond wordsof how beautiful they are!