Madame Madeline Reviews

Madame Madeline Ratings and User Reviews. Madame Madeline is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Madame Madeline

2010 Platinum

Madame Madeline Rating

More About Madame Madeline

Recent Reviews for Madame Madeline

• Nov 21, 2015
    The price range of products were very appealing, I only wished the international shipping charges were lesser. Also hope that the delivery will be quick!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Fantastic site, never shop anywhere else for that product
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Please include the weight of the order on checkout, this is useful for planning big orders for outside US shipping. Thank you
    Nov 25, 2015
  • Oct 30, 2015
    Been ordering from them for a long time always happy with he service
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Best online shop for false eyelashes. Great selection. We don't have many quality brands in Finland and the prices are four or five times higher.
  • Oct 24, 2015
    always have what I am looling for and receive order in timely fashion
  • Oct 23, 2015
    This is my favorite vendor for this type of product. They have the widest selection and best prices.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    I think I was supposed to enter the word Halloglue on my order, but didn't find the area to enter this information.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Nov 6, 2015
    I did not receive my order though customer service insists it was delivered, could be but maybe to the wrong address or person.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    First time purchase...experience has been good...good prices and product selection...waiting for products to arrive
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Nov 5, 2015
    i have ben purchasing for years regularily. one would think will all the coupons that are sent and do not work, instead you would offer dedicated customers better rates
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Best lashes ever. I have tried a few of the brands. They are the best price and I send all of my friends to your website.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    I love having access to order the Duo lashes which are no longer available at a retailer in my area. Without Madame Madeline I would not be able to find these. Their prices are great as well!
    Oct 27, 2015
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Would be nice if you had specials or rewards for canadian residents...This survey was only for us residents...Would be nice if it were for canadians to and if something was shipped out then we would have to pay shipping costs?
    Oct 16, 2015
    Haven't tried the products on yet but they look great and can't wait to try them all :)
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Ive been looking EVERYWHERE for this and I finally found it!! Thank you 😁😍😊
  • Sep 30, 2015
    It is a wonderful place for beauty supplies.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Only good things. I have recommended the lashes to many including my dernatologist office. They loved my demi wispies and thought they look real.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Have worn them for years and love them.
    Sep 30, 2015
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Have ordered eyelashes from Madame Madeline for several years since I lost eyelashes due to meds over 12 years ago. Good quality, much more reasonably priced than store, convenient ordering and quick delivery. Thank you.
    Oct 2, 2015
    Have ordered from you for years. Thank you for the availability of product and you quick delivery. NB one thing if you may want to send confirming email from online order. I called to check on order receipt.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I really like the products! There are products that I couldn't find anywhere in stores or online.