Madame Madeline Reviews

08/21/2014
Madame Madeline Ratings and User Reviews. Madame Madeline is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 08/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Madame Madeline

2010 Platinum

Madame Madeline Rating

More About Madame Madeline

Recent Reviews for Madame Madeline

• Aug 14, 2014
    loved my online shopping experience! Everything from low prices to checkout, it was fast & easy!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    my go to site for eyelashes. Been using falsies for 7+ years and discovered this site 4 years ago. Amazing prices and products.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    love the lashes.....
  • Aug 10, 2014
    My purchase is cheaper than across the counter. I can buy more at one time because it is always in stock. The service & delivery if fast
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love the lashes that I have received so much that I have ordered two more.I was impressed that she sent a card and a percentage off on my nextorder of $20 or more. I will be a frequent customer.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I will be buying more lashes very soon - ALL of the lashes I purchasedare absolutely gorgeous and look fantastic. Great prices and beyond wordsof how beautiful they are!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I'm in complete LOVE with this website I'm so addicted!!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    One of the easiest companies I ordered from online.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    great site for makeup artist!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    It would be great if you can indicate the estimate day of delivery when picking out shipping options.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I think you should keep track of the coupons I might qualify for. I lost the little card you send so I could not use a coupon code this time even though I have ordered from you several times. other than that I enjoy shopping with you.
    Aug 13, 2014
    Great products grest prices.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    i love madame madeline & NEED it, the best products for my work.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Have used this website in the past and the process is user friendly, response time has been excellent. Will use this site in the future.
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I ONLY ORDER MY LASHES FROM YOU. AT LEAST 1-2 TIMES A MONTH AND EYESHADOW TOO. I ONLY ORDER MODLASH # 53 BECAUSE THEY LOOK SO NATURAL AND I WEAR THEM EVERYDAY
  • Jul 17, 2014
    great job
    Jul 25, 2014
    Thank you for the free gift, it was clear adhesive, I always use dark as that is the best one to use so I feel that you were just getting rid of stuff that does not sale.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Satisfied withthe assessibility of the product via online
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Love Madame Madeline.. the easy choices the clarity of visuals.. the prices and the quality.of course.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    this is now the only place I order my lashes from and I do refer others to this site when asked were I get my lashes. I order a large amount about twice a year. They provide great service.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Recommend this site to all make-up artists!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Have always been highly satisfied with the products that I have ordered
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    great price for product exspecially when you need things in bulk