Madewell Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Madewell Reviews

05/26/2017
Madewell Ratings and User Reviews. Madewell is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 917 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.

Madewell Rating

More About Madewell

Recent Reviews for Madewell

Na,
  • May 25, 2017
    I think you have a really great sale section with really affordable prices. I think if more young people knew about it you could get alot of traffic to your site.
  • May 25, 2017
    I had ordered some bras size M, as I wear size 8. However I gave them away because they were too small. Today I ordered a L, and hopefully it will work out fine.
    I love Madewell!
  • May 25, 2017
    I love Madewell's clothing and am a huge fan of their handbags and shoes. Very high quality. Purchases always arrive promptly and are very nicely packaged. My go to gifts when gift giving.
  • May 25, 2017
    It was very difficult to make edits to the gift card I wanted to purchase. I had to re-order it 5 different times because I could not make edits. Very difficult process.
  • May 25, 2017
    I buy your jeans at the Net a Porter site. Unfortunately my size is always sold out. Size 32. Please make a deal with them and stock more. The duty is crazy. I buy these jeans for 120 USD when we are in Florida .. But the price on the Net a Porter site is far more fair. Shipping from UK to my home in the Netherlands . This will be my first and last time buying from your site in the US.
  • May 25, 2017
    Madewell is a favorite of all three of my daughters, ranging in age from 23 to 34. So it's a no-brainer for me to go to Madewell - either a shop or online - to get them a gift or two or three!!
  • May 24, 2017
    Please carry better quality leather shoes and a few more appropriate work skirts.
  • May 24, 2017
    It was an easy site to navigate and the pictures of the items were easy to see. I knew exactly what I wanted so it was quick and easy
  • May 24, 2017
    I had been looking, unsuccessfully, in retail stores for a classic black leather belt. My sister suggested trying the internet and when I typed in my key words, a sidebar showed me the product by Madewell. I was familiar with this label through positive comments posted in online fashion blogs so decided to try it.I look forward to receiving the item and checking its quality.
  • May 24, 2017
    Madewell has good selection of styles.
  • May 24, 2017
    The online store is amazing and I can't say that for many other sites around. Works like a gem and I constantly find styles I love.
  • May 24, 2017
    I wish you guys had more options for busty women. Had to return a cute top because it didn't fit right. All the models on the site are flat chested.
  • May 13, 2017
    When shipping from a store, have faster shipping. Have a loyalty credit card. Be able to use a teacher or student discount online. In store pick up, not just ship to store.
    May 24, 2017
    I would love to see the monogram option take less than a couple weeks to complete. Having a clutch With a wrist strap would be great. I mentioned this in previous survey but it was misunderstood. I'd like to see instore pick up, where you can look online and see if your local store has the item right now. Not ship to store and pick up.
  • May 06, 2017
    The shirt I bought was more expensive than I typically spend, so I consider this a splurge.
    May 24, 2017
  • May 24, 2017
    I've made in-store purchase for myself and my daughters and have always been pleased with the price and quality. I expect this purchase (for me, for no particular occasion) to be of equal quality. I noticed that during check out that there was no mention of security regarding credit card information. That is, of course, important to me and other consumers. Thank you.
  • May 23, 2017
    I really like Madewell clothing and wish I could find xx small in Nordstroms' store in Roseville CA. or a Madewell store in our Roseville Mall would be nice.
  • May 23, 2017
    Hi there, it's a bummer you don't offer more coupons:(
  • May 23, 2017
    I think 1st time buyers should receive some type of discount. Especially if they get next day delivery. I just hope I like my bag and hope it gets here on time.