Magic Cabin Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Magic Cabin Reviews

01/16/2018
Magic Cabin Ratings and User Reviews. Magic Cabin is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1048 reviews.
Magic Cabin offers a range of unique, hand-made dolls and clothing, and a selection of toys, books and general gifts.

Magic Cabin Rating

More About Magic Cabin

Recent Reviews for Magic Cabin

• Jan 12, 2018
    I enjoy giving Magic Cabin because it promotes play and imagination.
  • Jan 12, 2018
    I love the selection of toys, art supplies and items not easily found elsewhere. My only recommendation would b better descriptions- some items lack much of a description.
  • Jan 11, 2018
    I love their products!
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Great selection. Love the open ended Toys and natural materials. Also love that it’s fair trade. Website is a little clunky.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Cute items for baby shower, thanks!
  • Jan 10, 2018
    I am looking forward to my grandchildren receiving their gift. You have made this shopping experience easy. Thank you
  • Dec 25, 2017
    I was a little disappointed when I realized if I had spent a bit more money that I would get free shipping. Instead I paid for shipping when I could of got other products. You should have the cart calculate how much is being spent and tell you if you spent black more you get free ship.
    Jan 10, 2018
    I ordered 2 items. Below them in my cart it said amazon free 2 day shipping. I really needed them on time. I didnt realize until after I checked out that I was charge for shipping. I didnt even care, I just needed them in the next few days. After When they shipped...I think the following day it said they wouldn't arrive until the following week. I called customer service and the woman was very rude. I nicely explained to her that I wouldn't of ordered if it wasn't going to be 2day shipping. In a snotty time she told me she had to check my order. Then she came back and asked if it said 2day shipping when I checked out. I said yes. Her response, again, In a nasty tone was, "oh". And then silence. After, a minute I said, "shouldn't I be compensated for this?" She replies, I can't do that. Again, silence. I say, well what about for shipping? She says, again in a awful tone, "well I guess I can do that!" And again silence. I then say, ok do you need anything else from me? And she then tells me the time frame it would be in my account. She was extremely unprofessional and rude.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I would REALLY have liked some kind of indication when this will arrive.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    Love the new shipping options for free, fast shipping
    Jan 09, 2018
    Loving the new shipping options and coupons! Will definitely buy more from you in the future.
  • Jan 08, 2018
    I appreciate your offerings, beautiful site.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I love Magic Cabin - such great toys for kids, especially in an age of too much technology - its refreshing to find a place to find quality, creative toys.
    Jan 08, 2018
  • Jan 06, 2018
    Because I'm partially disabled, Christmas shopping is difficult for me. I was able to find most of my Christmas gifts for my 4 yr old granddaughter on this site. Everything was good quality and pleased her.
  • Jan 05, 2018
    N/A
  • Jan 05, 2018
    Website functionality seems to be improving. I like the over all theme of items sold, will see the quality after receiving as this is our first purchase.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Jan 05, 2018
    My free shipping did not include the $10 shipping surcharge and despite my calls to customer service, I did not get the full discount as advertised with my coupon code found on your own site. Someone was supposed to call the next day but they did not do so.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    I wish the shipping options explained how long each would take.
  • Dec 19, 2017
    Jan 04, 2018
    The item i purchased said FREE two day shipping (plenty of time to arrive for Christmas) and also said $15 credit for future purchase. I sent an email to confirm the shipping and that it would arrive on time. It was not answered. Days pass and i contact again after checking tracking info that says not arriving until December 27! Which was 8 days from time of purchase - not 2-3 days. Received an email response that said “oh, sorry. Looks like we accidentally sent it out via regular fed ex instead of express. That’s it! So i emailed again very frustrated and was told they could not send another out 2 day because they were now out of stock. I replied and asked for a refund then. At this point i was offered a 20% refund for the trouble. I appreciate that after SEVERAL emails i was offered some sort of compensation but it still didn’t change the fact that my kids Christmas gift wasn’t there on Christmas.
  • Dec 19, 2017
    Jan 04, 2018
    I ordered a gift 2 days before Christmas and it arrived on time !! Before Christmas!! As promised , and it was perfect- the favorite gift of the morning. So I am very happy
  • Dec 16, 2017
    A $15 "reward card" was offered with free shipping of a purchase of $49 or more, but after going through all the steps I discovered it was a scam to get money from me for Free Shipping.com. They should be ashamed of themselves. I will not order from Magic Cabin again!!!
    Jan 03, 2018
    Again, I did not like the scam of offering a gift card which turned out to be an enrollment in shipping.com which carries a monthly fee!
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Had a problem with using your site from the email - but when I went in direct it allowed me to purchase the items and use the free ship code. A bit frustrating, but I finally got it done.