Magic Cabin Reviews

08/03/2015
Magic Cabin Ratings and User Reviews. Magic Cabin is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 53 reviews.
Magic Cabin offers a range of unique, hand-made dolls and clothing, and a selection of toys, books and general gifts.

Magic Cabin Rating

More About Magic Cabin

Recent Reviews for Magic Cabin

• Jul 25, 2015
    Very happy being able to find a doll for my child that is anatomically correct, cuddly and machine washable! Prices are a bit high, but I was able to use a coupon. A little disappointed I couldn't use more than one coupon. The checkout told me a different price several times so I am really unsure which price is the final one. But either way I am excited to recieve our shipment. Hoping it comes quickly and undamaged.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Wonderful and quality toys for my children.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Wonderful selections not easily found in brick and mortar stores. Thank you!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Magic Cabin should lead with the billing address, not the shipping address.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    The use of the $10 discount with signing up for email was difficult, the code did not appear until checking out, and it never did using paypal. The zipcode box on the site was not working either, I tried on my ipad, then switched to computer. After going to "ship to two address" and then switching back to one, seemed to make the zipcode box allow me to type in.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I was not happy that they didn't state shipping cost until after I placed order.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Beautiful site, lovely unusual items.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I love it
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I had a hard time finding the PLAY SILKS. Were not listed under any of the categories in purple. IT was not easy to find them. Typing in Silk rendered no responses.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Love your products, i buy them for my granddaughter- try to buy toys that are made with natural materials and stimulate imaginative play.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Love the very whimsical items that encourage creative play
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Magic Cabin is a wonderful place to shop! I wish they had more free shipping and percentage off promos for purchases less than $50, but overall I love the company:)
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I do like the toys
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Was not offered options for shipping. I would have liked more immediate delivery choice.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    The checkout process was confusing. Not even sure if my order has been processed.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    on hand puppets, which I ordered, Info should have been given to say if fingers could be inserted to move arms and head. Or if only whole body can be moved. Also thought that shipping should have been free considering I spent over $234. I ordered from Magic Cabin because grandchild's mother likes your products. I prefer either going to a store and seeing product and not just viewing a picture and incomplete info. Or if ordering online, I prefer using amazon as I have Amazon Prime.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    The prices can be a bit high and sometimes the quality is a little bit questionable, but you offer things no one else does, and I like that many of the toys are simple, and made of natural materials.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Had issues with cart and checkout. Had to try 5 times before all items showed up correctly.
    Jun 21, 2015
    I've purchased before and have always been satisfied, but this purchase was disappointing. The slide/pool was not a super slide/pool. It was much smaller than expected.